Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Official Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread

Hey thought i would make a soccer(Football) post for fans of the beautiful game so here it is. hope no one minds :p

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah i like it good stuff i am a newcastle united fan we where shit against boro this afternoon, n man united where very lucky today against liverpool.

Reaction score
I don't know any of the games that went on today as i was out but i have herd that Liverpool and man u should have been a draw. I'm not really a specific club fan i cant commit myself lol

Markz

Reaction score
You all know Celtic are going to win the Champions league!

Reaction score
whats everyones views on the carling cup match last weekend it was very dramatic, i personally thought that drogba's first goal shouldn't have been allowed and that it should have been a draw to extra time ...Glad J.t is ok tho that was one kick to the head

Wrestling God

Reaction score
You all know Celtic are going to win the Champions league!

I hope they beat milan coz i hate the italian teams and out of all the teams left i wish celtic the best of luck Newcastle for the UEFA Cup lol!!!!!

Markz

Reaction score
Celtic will most likely get to he semi-final, we got lot of young talented players and the freekick king Nakamura.

Also Man U for the Premierhip, I can't dout that!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yeah definatly man u to win the premier league west ham to go down along with Watford & Man city i think charlton will get out of it

Wrestling Station

I see it as a random talk about soccer. I mean why not make sub folders or threads for specific competitions. For example, Champions League go in a thread. Premier League, FA Cup and Carling Cup in another thread. and so on. To make us follow the conversation better as im confused with jumping from one competition to the other. Just a suggestion.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I was at a Footy game yesterday it was FC United vs Colne FC it a good game it finised 6-2 to FC United I was sing my heart out for FC United they a class team and are dominating the NWCFL division 1 but Salford are closing in on FC but we're going up anyway so COME ON FC UNITED.