Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tell you what, I’ll get the ball rolling, see where the chips land

Vote Barry

Ace

Reaction score
‘I know you’re joking but’ - your line of thought should really stop there :kobe

No, I think people will choose to no lynch over lynching Barry, given his claim. I was suggesting KIF as someone who could feasibly still get lynched today that fits the criteria of not being me and not being a no lynch

I don’t know what’s so confusing about any of this to you
Oh, so you think Barry doesn't get lynched for his role fullstop, as opposed to there being better candidates.

Okay, fair enough I guess, although I'm not sure I agree that Barry's role will protect him from any chance of a lynch, particularly if the two roles are seen to conflict by y'all.

Alco

Reaction score
Odo do you think Poyser's case on you is genuine? I haven't read much of it, bar the last couple of pages, but I'd like your own view on it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo do you think Poyser's case on you is genuine? I haven't read much of it, bar the last couple of pages, but I'd like your own view on it.

In the nicest way, my views on it are in the thread, I’d say have a look there first

:pals:

Alco

Reaction score
Guess I'll attempt to go through 50 more pages then :cry

Reactions: Odo

Alco

Reaction score
I have excellent news. 21 pages in and I can tell you all Phenom is town.

Alco

Reaction score
I like E-V so far. I like that he questioned Tweet once Tweet's points were bad, and he was quick to jump on inconsistencies. I obviously don't love that his vote is still on me, but the way he's going about things, and focusing on certain things (again, like tweet's inconsitent statements) appears to be the town EV I'm used to. What about you?

(editted cuz i had no actual reason to tag him)
Maybe I read E-V's posts wrong, but looks more like he reacted to some of Tweet's stuff and sort of prefixed it with "I'm not disagreeing with you, but.." Seems rather fence-sitty actually.

Alco

Reaction score
Big time Lethal play here:

Vote: Ace Dalton

Bit of a stretch to suggest thoughts over fabrications based off a baseless argument. Very vague assumption of Jeff's play and doesn't provide the same confidence in a read of Jeff that he does for Tweet. Gives me a town pass for my claim, um, sure, but it holds little weight. Making observations of KIF's 'filler' posts just seems a forceful way of ISO'ing someone who won't provide much opposition to it. Not sure how he rationalises EV being possible scum by inserting himself into that Jeff/Tweets discussion, as anyone reading it would have tried to steer it away. Doesn't explain why CP 'trying hard' makes him uncomfortable.

Town lean over OMB being overly cautious of his eventual claim?

IMO it just seems posting for posting sake and trying to form connections and ideas that just aren't there
This looks nice. Lethal's looking good in my book as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yaaaay everybody has an investigative role somehow

Alco

Reaction score
We can tag him in the afternoon, day is 48 and its the weekend so I'm willing to show SOME patience there. And yeah Alco especially, as Odo said, he legit doesn't show up on weekends often and will often complain if the game starts during one.
I'm a bit of a princess, I will not disagree

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote now since I may not be on when the 48 hour window is over. I was favorin' Jeff over Tweet durin' the early part. So I'll go Jeff for now. If I get on and see more information, I'll change my vote then.

vote: Jeff
You mean favouring him over me in terms of being scum? Cause otherwise this vote makes no sense.

Alco

Reaction score
Also Evans if you want my opinion, I think you gradually switching sides on this reeks of holding your flag in the wind and going with the flow of the thread.
this is kinda what I'm thinking too btw as I'm reading through this (which is a fucking pain, but hey, that's what :pals: do)

Status
Not open for further replies.