Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
I’m not going to invest any time into the game today, and whilst I didn’t really want to claim cause of my role, it seems I don’t have a real choice

I’m a detective - basically a gunsmith but with a caveat which I’ll clarify later

hence my immediate suspicion of Barry
Maybe I'm being dumb but why can't a gunsmith and a hider be in the same game? I know they're both investigative but they have pretty different outcomes.

I'm guessing you're on that same train as Poyser in that you don't think there will be multiple investigative roles, which I don't agree with but at the very least seems to be a perception shared by others (ie Poyser) who know how setups usually work here.

Not sure what the point is of hiding the caveat but w/e.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm gonna vote now since I may not be on when the 48 hour window is over. I was favorin' Jeff over Tweet durin' the early part. So I'll go Jeff for now. If I get on and see more information, I'll change my vote then.

vote: Jeff

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being dumb but why can't a gunsmith and a hider be in the same game? I know they're both investigative but they have pretty different outcomes.

I'm guessing you're on that same train as Poyser in that you don't think there will be multiple investigative roles, which I don't agree with but at the very least seems to be a perception shared by others (ie Poyser) who know how setups usually work here.

Not sure what the point is of hiding the caveat but w/e.

they can be, but there’s overlap. The OP advises of that too, so it’s a case of weighing it up

Theres 100% a point to hiding it, I guess you’re gonna have to trust me on that one

Ace

Reaction score
they can be, but there’s overlap. The OP advises of that too, so it’s a case of weighing it up
Yep. Certainly not cut-and-dry.
Theres 100% a point to hiding it, I guess you’re gonna have to trust me on that one
You seem to want us to ignore things and just trust you on quite a bit, lol. Eg Brutus vote and now this. I struggle to believe there is so much nuance to these things.

Ace

Reaction score
Just as a side note, we literally had day and night cops last game which was much smaller so playing the "not more than one investigative role" card feels a bit excessive.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yep. Certainly not cut-and-dry.

You seem to want us to ignore things and just trust you on quite a bit, lol. Eg Brutus vote and now this. I struggle to believe there is so much nuance to these things.

Well consider that there’s no personal benefit to me even revealing its existence in the first place?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just as a side note, we literally had day and night cops last game which was much smaller so playing the "not more than one investigative role" card feels a bit excessive.

:reigns3

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like what tho? It’s a restriction. If I’m scum, my first goal is to get out of this phase alive, so I’d be better served just claiming pure gunsmith. In a world where I’m faking, if someone cc’s me, it’s not like I’m going to be able to transition safely away lol

Your other point doesn’t deserve words, but sure ok. Firstly I’m not the guy setting parameters over what is or isn’t in the game, that’s Poyser. I said like 2 posts ago that it’s a case of weighing it up, but there’s overlap there. I’d this an unfair conclusion to come to or what?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
More votes on Brutus please :heston

Ace

Reaction score
Your other point doesn’t deserve words, but sure ok. Firstly I’m not the guy setting parameters over what is or isn’t in the game, that’s Poyser. I said like 2 posts ago that it’s a case of weighing it up, but there’s overlap there. I’d this an unfair conclusion to come to or what?
I never addressed my post to you though? I literally agreed with you in the previous post that it's not cut and dry, lmao.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

so er why this

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh you were just saying it to nobody in particular, I see

Reactions: Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.