Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You said you think CP is likelier town than Poyser, so if you think at least one of them is scum, shouldn't you be pushing Poyser right about now instead of parking your vote on Brutus like that's magically gonna make him appear in here and post more?

Also this has to be the first time in forever you actually read me anything but null d1 when I'm town so either I'm doing something right or you're not your usual self.

Bingo

Reactions: CraigPelton and Ace

Ace

Reaction score
I may have missed it but I don't understand the Brutus vote at all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he openly read you null when I asked him. you said he's not reading you null. that appears to be factually incorrect from where I'm standing.
Are you even reading the thread lmfao

Tweet literally just said that for Odo to think he is being misguided then he must think Tweet is town and Odo replied saying something like isn’t that obvious by now

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
his point on barry are pretty good as well and def track with me. id still be lynch barry now gun to head fwiw :draper2
This would be dumb as fuck tho

I’m not sure on Barry’s alignment but Odo can push barry whilst maintaining that lynching him is not optimal which is obviously what he’s been doing and them be aligned. If he was going for Barry’s throat then I would accept this but he has even outright said that we aren’t gonna lynch barry today

Which is obviously the correct play. This is a smark game so we are going to have a direct alignment check type of investigative role. Barry will sort himself out late game if he’s really a hider he’s probably gonna die and if not then he’s going to be exposed mass claim at the latest

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
A lot of people saying they are unsure or not fully convinced on Odo being scum and that’s fine. When wagoning someone like him you kinda need to take a leap of faith as it’s gonna be pretty rare that you have a smoking gun

Anybody that’s in the mood for research do you want to see if Odo as town has ever used his votes like his has in this game before? I don’t mean an early vote on a brutus or Mitch or a KIF or whatever, but like keeping them on and exclusively voting those kinds of players this far into day 1? Like it’s been going about 32 hours now lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also a side note is that if people think Barry is scum I wouldn't be against lynching a commuter/hider claim.

Obviously the role has some value but there are worse roles to hit with a mislynch on d1 if Barry turns out to be town.
Not really, the hider could be a replacement for the cop since it’s incredibly unlikely that we would have both

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I may have missed it but I don't understand the Brutus vote at all.
“It has a purpose”

“Don’t concern yourself with my voting habits”

I think that about sums it up

Reactions: Ace

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So you folks not just gonna wagon someone so my inexperienced ass can latch on? Then we can judge later whether or not that was a good decision.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
There's like 5 with reasons I don't understand. None of which are anywhere near the 10 votes.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I can always just randomly join one but I don't think that helps anythin'.

Ace

Reaction score
Not really, the hider could be a replacement for the cop since it’s incredibly unlikely that we would have both
Could it realistically though? I understand that a hider can sort of function as a (very) weak cop replacement in function but my understanding is that Smark likes his investigative roles? Someone mentioned this earlier and I'm far from assuming that we don't have several more powerful roles as town.

Ace

Reaction score
A lot of people saying they are unsure or not fully convinced on Odo being scum and that’s fine. When wagoning someone like him you kinda need to take a leap of faith as it’s gonna be pretty rare that you have a smoking gun

Anybody that’s in the mood for research do you want to see if Odo as town has ever used his votes like his has in this game before? I don’t mean an early vote on a brutus or Mitch or a KIF or whatever, but like keeping them on and exclusively voting those kinds of players this far into day 1? Like it’s been going about 32 hours now lol
I am somewhat inclined to get a claim out of Odo at the very least, with the only thing somewhat holding this back being that we've got a couple guys outed and if Odo is town its handing even more info out to scum. But fuck it, I don't really see a better avenue.

Vote Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not going to invest any time into the game today, and whilst I didn’t really want to claim cause of my role, it seems I don’t have a real choice

I’m a detective - basically a gunsmith but with a caveat which I’ll clarify later

hence my immediate suspicion of Barry

Alco

Reaction score
I'm about twelve pages in and i highly dislike Barry's entire play.

I also see merit in what Tweet's saying about Jeff tbh. Not really feeling Jeff at all in the early stages there.

The read goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.