Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yes. weekend start, took a while to get started as well. not overly surprising, albeit not optimal.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet Sorry for being a stickler, but can you explain what you mean by 'cp doesnt look like he pushes directions often as scum' ? I found that last game, he got involved very early (was pushing theories of me/sky very early on). i dont quite remember how he voted tho, but the early shade he dropped early here didnt seem overly different than last game. im more accustomed to him being carefree and trolly on d1. This puts me in a position where I don't really agree with your read, but you seem to have insider feelings towards that. id genuinely like to hear more
I was mostly talking about his big case against Odo that seemed to show more effort than anything he'd done last game. I'm not sure he puts this much effort into anything really as scum but last game would suggest otherwise to me, so I lean towards that being a piece of town play that he actually believes in. IIRC in Ys Origin he also tried to make people look Odos direction but didn't extend nearly as far as he did here in his efforts to get people onside.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
alright , a quick glance at his posts does suggest your point has some validity here. I'll do a quick side by side, shouldn't really be long

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah ok, so last game he was mostly pushing for a sky flip and implying my posts were bad and that he"d like her flip.

here he built a case, asked serious questions about meta, directly to the ppl sussed (like me), even did some ISO it seems and research. there was nowhere this kind of effort last game, as it was mostly shading without fully committing on me (but pushing sky, which is easy mode stuff)

alright, I accept @Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he's also committed to some reads this game, which I'm not really sure he bothered to do seriously last game either? Not on day one at least.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Jeff Valley Driver - what are you reasons for following Odo as you are and why Odo I'm assuming is a strong town read for you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
his point on barry are pretty good as well and def track with me. id still be lynch barry now gun to head fwiw :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
his point on barry are pretty good as well and def track with me. id still be lynch barry now gun to head fwiw :draper2

But Odo doesn't want to lynch Barry now though? Is this the only reason why, his thoughts on Barry? Is there more?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver - what are you reasons for following Odo as you are and why Odo I'm assuming is a strong town read for you?

I still feel like a lot of our thoughts melded here and there. But reading back to CP's big ISO on Odo, he does bring up points that he believes I'm being buddied. This could be possible.

I'm in a bit of an odd position atm, as I'm not really getting the scum vibes from Odo, but in the same token, I don't agree with him that Poyser's method is scummy at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But Odo doesn't want to lynch Barry now though? Is this the only reason why, his thoughts on Barry? Is there more?

my apologies, im still talking about CP here, i just got done reading his posts

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I still feel like a lot of our thoughts melded here and there. But reading back to CP's big ISO on Odo, he does bring up points that he believes I'm being buddied. This could be possible.

I'm in a bit of an odd position atm, as I'm not really getting the scum vibes from Odo, but in the same token, I don't agree with him that Poyser's method is scummy at all.

How do you feel about Odo's votes on Mitch & Brutus and not any real push on those votes aside from "anyone else for Brutus?" here and there?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How do you feel about Odo's votes on Mitch & Brutus and not any real push on those votes aside from "anyone else for Brutus?" here and there.

While I didn't hate the Brutus thing on paper, I agree with you that he could have chose to push it more. or tag him. or engage him. I cant speak for him as far as his own motives however.

I had personally assumed the Mitch vote was jokes. But then he asked Mitch why he didn't comment on it. Which like, I wouldn't have either since like I said, it was a vote with no explanation.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
yeah ok, so last game he was mostly pushing for a sky flip and implying my posts were bad and that he"d like her flip.

here he built a case, asked serious questions about meta, directly to the ppl sussed (like me), even did some ISO it seems and research. there was nowhere this kind of effort last game, as it was mostly shading without fully committing on me (but pushing sky, which is easy mode stuff)

alright, I accept @Tweet
Yeah his early content here looked exactly like his interactions around me last game when I was his teammate, it looked like he'd been throwing shade from a safe distance and trying to sow some doubts in neutral observers, I haven't forgotten about it and frankly am not sure what to think about it anymore. It's pretty obvious him and Odo are never teamed here so I'm definitely wrong about something in all of this, be it my current read of them or my impression of CPs meta.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler