Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don't think CP or Poyser have posted in here since I voted you so it's too early to make a point like this and you know it.

What lmao? They’ve both posted since

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh they actually did post immediately after I voted you. Didn't notice that, my bad.

Your question towards me seems to imply that Poyser and CP are content that I picked up the crumbs they laid down, do you believe that is the case?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh they actually did post immediately after I voted you. Didn't notice that, my bad.

Your question towards me seems to imply that Poyser and CP are content that I picked up the crumbs they laid down, do you believe that is the case?

Yeah, albeit for different reasons. CP is far more pragmatic around this stuff, but I’d expect Poyser to be a bit more mindful :draper2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
About CP, he's made a big ole case against Odo and looked for stuff from previous games to try and put what Barry said about the Tracker into perspective. At any rate I can buy for now that he actually believes the things he says about you, like if last game where we were co-scum is anything to judge by, making big cases and pushes on people is not something he frequently does as scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah, albeit for different reasons. CP is far more pragmatic around this stuff, but I’d expect Poyser to be a bit more mindful :draper2
Oh okay so you must think I'm town then and at least one of them is scum? Cause how else am I gonna get misguided by one of them?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I thought that should have been fairly clear by this point lol?

like don’t you think I’d be hammering you immediately for following a scum read with no progression lol

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Btw I think it was you that asked, but I think Mitch is town purely on the basis that he’s basically acting completely independently of the game state

I don’t think if he has an active teammate that they would tell him to just repeatedly no sell me lol

maybe he’s on a team of inactives, I dunno, but odds favour him being town :draper2

I didn’t no sell you, I responded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s why Poysers point makes no sense - like I’m allowed to question you in the interrogative and gauge your answers without condemning you to death

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn’t no sell you, I responded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my vote on you for about 7 hours lol, I don’t remember youacknowledging it at all lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I thought that should have been fairly clear by this point lol?

like don’t you think I’d be hammering you immediately for following a scum read with no progression lol
You said you think CP is likelier town than Poyser, so if you think at least one of them is scum, shouldn't you be pushing Poyser right about now instead of parking your vote on Brutus like that's magically gonna make him appear in here and post more?

Also this has to be the first time in forever you actually read me anything but null d1 when I'm town so either I'm doing something right or you're not your usual self.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have returned. @Odo it appears you have read everything yes? Excellent, so we can get into it right away!

1) I don't believe you've come to a conclusion on Tweet's alignment, outside of stating you prefer my posts over his atm. Do you have a read there in the end?

2) Glad you feel the same about Barry's claim, i.e you don't really give a crap.

3) Upon waking up, one of my thoughts was "where did Lethal go?" , I was kind of hoping to wake up to more posts of his as well. What were your thoughts on his posts so far?
1. Nope

2. Yup

3. They’re mostly ok, however I do have a question for him, but I don’t want to give him chance to prepare an answer so I’m slow playing it for now until he reappears

How do you see EV right now?

You said you think CP is likelier town than Poyser, so if you think at least one of them is scum, shouldn't you be pushing Poyser right about now instead of parking your vote on Brutus like that's magically gonna make him appear in here and post more?

Also this has to be the first time in forever you actually read me anything but null d1 when I'm town so either I'm doing something right or you're not your usual self.

:francis

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I don’t think you really need to concern yourself with how I vote/play, but thx for the advice I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.