Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What do you think of him insinuating that I actually didn't think nightposting was allowed in this game? The point itself is pretty whatever I'll admit but I still kinda think he said it to make me look like an idiot.

I didn’t really give any of that any real thought, is there a reason I should?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Way to miss the point, same question except exchange "if I get upset and emotional over getting sussed" for "if somebody you consider a decent player deliberately did literally anything you can think of that they got caught for previously".

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I didn’t really give any of that any real thought, is there a reason I should?
Well you can read back if you like but I got the feeling that much of Jeffs play around peoples reactions to his TRAPs was to try and undermine their credibility. Seemingly innocuous stuff, a deandre here, a misinterpretation there.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Way to miss the point, same question except exchange "if I get upset and emotional over getting sussed" for "if somebody you consider a decent player deliberately did literally anything you can think of that they got caught for previously".

Yes, I think people tend to learn from shit plays they make if they are halfway competent, and therefore I think it’s a safe bet that they’ll steer clear from them in future?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well you can read back if you like but I got the feeling that much of Jeffs play around peoples reactions to his TRAPs was to try and undermine their credibility. Seemingly innocuous stuff, a deandre here, a misinterpretation there.

You still believe this now I take it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You still believe this now I take it?
I still think his TRAPs were horseshit and his consecutive play until recently was no improvement so I'm wary of just giving him a pass and sweeping all of it under the rug.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like in my head the chance he really just misunderstood my post back then is very low, I find it much more likely he deliberately misrepresented me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lemme pull em up for ya hang on.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like in my head the chance he really just misunderstood my post back then is very low, I find it much more likely he deliberately misrepresented me.

Would that have a guaranteed correlation to his alignment either way? Cause if not, it doesn’t really seem worth putting stock into, imho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Is your ego still that bruised about it? good lort man

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is your ego still that bruised about it? good lort man
See this is what I'm talking about, he makes this out as if it was a matter of ego when it's actually about finding things scummy. As you (Odo) like to say yourself on occasion, the choice of words belies his true intentions.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have to ask, are you voting me cause you think I’m scum or because there’s nothing better, or because Poyser pressed the right buttons?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Would that have a guaranteed correlation to his alignment either way? Cause if not, it doesn’t really seem worth putting stock into, imho
When the misinterpretations come right in the middle of me sussing him for something I consider scummy, it is definitely worth looking into.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
See this is what I'm talking about, he makes this out as if it was a matter of ego when it's actually about finding things scummy. As you (Odo) like to say yourself on occasion, the choice of words belies his true intentions.

Funnily enough, I think it’s valid to question that part of your play tho- I alluded to it above but the thing that tipped you into voting me, at least from my perspective was poyser sensationalising how the last game played out. Everything else has been on the record in the game for hours

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All that being said I'd still prefer Jeff at this junction if this were 2 hours before EoD. If Jeff is scum I got my own little conspiracy theory on why he started with the weird TRAPs again.
May as well say it now, as I am not scum :)
I instantly believe you and as we can't post at night it's absolutely pertinent I share this now.

:CENA
:deandre night posting is ALLOWED. Do you not read OPs fully anymore Tweet?
A big part of me thinks Jeff was serious about this post btw.
Why would I not be? I was serious, as you completely shat the bed thinking last game was full vanilla, so the only assumption I can make is that you had once again not read the op. What's your point here big fella?
This is pretty much the start of the exchange. Jeff actually seems to think that I thought night posting isn't allowed and he uses that to belittle me and make me look like I got no idea what I'm even saying. He still hasn't explained why me not reading the OP would result in me thinking nightposting wasn't allowed, and as long as he doesn't I'll keep thinking he was talking out of his ass and trying to make me look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.