Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As it stands yeah, more to do with agreeing with him on 2 reads (I posted phenom suss before I saw him post about it which is a good sign) also not really sure he makes a play for you as scum either

I can find 2 recent games where he did just that lol

first one is Ys origin

vote Odo

Town lean on Smark

Going to sleep! Should be able to find time for this while "working" from my sofa tomorrow :)

thats his 4th post on day 1 lol

Im still trying to remember the second, but its in recent memory so I wouldnt really put too much faith there lol

And sure, you can take joint ownership if you like lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And you don’t think it’s a bit of a red flag after the chest beating about how he would’ve shown you no mercy and never let you off the hook last game if he wasn’t intentionally slow playing to protect his role?
I guess it... kinda is? :hmm:

I suppose I could make an argument that perhaps he thinks I'm not as scummy as I was last game, but this is pretty much contradicted by his posts around me so far.

Eh you know what

vote Odo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don’t really mind EV claiming, just not entirely sure what changed between refusing to claim earlier to now claiming even tho the votes had kinda abandoned ship?
Ya that's sorta my point as well, the timing just seems weird, like all it took was Jeff to ask "hey uh, this wagon has passed but claim anyway pl0x?" and Evans simply obliged. Idk why anyone would do that lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And you don’t think it’s a bit of a red flag after the chest beating about how he would’ve shown you no mercy and never let you off the hook last game if he wasn’t intentionally slow playing to protect his role?

I mean, this would be a fairer point to make if Id made any comment about my role this game whatsoever lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tracker isnt an investigative role, this is bad science

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can find 2 recent games where he did just that lol

first one is Ys origin

thats his 4th post on day 1 lol

Im still trying to remember the second, but its in recent memory so I wouldnt really put too much faith there lol

And sure, you can take joint ownership if you like lol
How did he follow up this though? Did he continue pushing? I didn’t play that game

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Tracker is investigative

Any role that gives you information is investigative

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Jeff Valley Driver I like Poyser so far. He's got the bite for calling out little things that aren't town. He was active on his readback, responding as he read as opposed to just claiming to have read back and challenging one or two posts. This more like the town Poyser I've played with just hasn't been as busy yet.

He expands on his feeling for his Odo vote again matching a common feeling that Odo is playing differently.

@Tweet would you feel like Odo has been treating you as if he suspected you were scum? This was a point Poyser made.

He's correct on the vote placement and he's not addressed these directions. I haven't seen any particular pushes in those directions aside from the vote posts. @Odo have I missed posts?

And now challenging Odo and not sneaking around it as you'd expect scum to building a wagon, he's kept up with the challenging town meta.

I'd give Poyser a town read for current play so far.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ya that's sorta my point as well, the timing just seems weird, like all it took was Jeff to ask "hey uh, this wagon has passed but claim anyway pl0x?" and Evans simply obliged. Idk why anyone would do that lmao

yeh I didnt even ask him to claim, I think I just asked him why he hinted at a power role when saying he wanted to die, but didnt want to claim before.

Reactions: Tweet

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

honestly? I should have claimed earlier. I was being pig headed and was getting frustrated and the row with Barry didn't help, came back from a break and saw sus posts so just claimed to avoid another 30 mins bashing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver I like Poyser so far. He's got the bite for calling out little things that aren't town. He was active on his readback, responding as he read as opposed to just claiming to have read back and challenging one or two posts. This more like the town Poyser I've played with just hasn't been as busy yet.

He expands on his feeling for his Odo vote again matching a common feeling that Odo is playing differently.

@Tweet would you feel like Odo has been treating you as if he suspected you were scum? This was a point Poyser made.

He's correct on the vote placement and he's not addressed these directions. I haven't seen any particular pushes in those directions aside from the vote posts. @Odo have I missed posts?

And now challenging Odo and not sneaking around it as you'd expect scum to building a wagon, he's kept up with the challenging town meta.

I'd give Poyser a town read for current play so far.

cheers for this. did you claim character btw?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Odo in regards to what I think about CP/Poyser alignment as you've suggested.

No buys from me. I think Poyser is town. CP & Poyser having strong town feelings about you playing differently is more likely than a coordinated scum push that would expose them both if you flipped town that you're certainly implying.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@E-V you made statements that you were willingto die for the cause earlier. you hinted a losing a good role. but then you never made an attempt to claim either. I would like to know why you bothered to hint at having a good role if you have no intention of claiming liek you stated earlier. sounds counter productive.

Wanted to reply to this specifically Jeff.

You would have pushed for me to claim onwards from this post if I challenged it, yes?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tracker is investigative

Any role that gives you information is investigative

No, investigation immunity does not extend to trackers, so for the purposes of mafia, its not investigative

Status
Not open for further replies.