Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How did he follow up this though? Did he continue pushing? I didn’t play that game

If I thought itd make any difference, id consider answering

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wanted to reply to this specifically Jeff.

You would have pushed for me to claim onwards from this post if I challenged it, yes?

Had you made an attempt to ignore me or delay for reasons I didn't deem proper, very likely I push it afterwards. correct.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But yeah, that's why I FIGURED you claimed. You saw what was coming on my end and you decided not to fuck around. The fact you are seemingly pretty honest and open about that it also good imo.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Had you made an attempt to ignore me or delay for reasons I didn't deem proper, very likely I push it afterwards. correct.

So, I also felt that you definitely push me for my claim, so why go through the hassle after everything that's happened today and just get it out of the way so we can progress and move on.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver I like Poyser so far. He's got the bite for calling out little things that aren't town. He was active on his readback, responding as he read as opposed to just claiming to have read back and challenging one or two posts. This more like the town Poyser I've played with just hasn't been as busy yet.

He expands on his feeling for his Odo vote again matching a common feeling that Odo is playing differently.

@Tweet would you feel like Odo has been treating you as if he suspected you were scum? This was a point Poyser made.

He's correct on the vote placement and he's not addressed these directions. I haven't seen any particular pushes in those directions aside from the vote posts. @Odo have I missed posts?

And now challenging Odo and not sneaking around it as you'd expect scum to building a wagon, he's kept up with the challenging town meta.

I'd give Poyser a town read for current play so far.
Well I think Odo has put himself in a weird position when it comes to me. Started off by saying he's not a fan, then I asked him to tell me why, he started doing so but I don't think he thought he actually had any sort of point. It's not at all unusual for him to still read me null 4 days into the game but usually if he thinks I'm null, he actually says so. This time instead, off the things he said about me you'd think he's leaning scum with me but for some reason says he actually isn't. I think he's trying to position himself very carefully so people can't actually nail him down on reading me one way or the other but would still like to keep himself within striking distance in case he sees an opening.

The issue I got reading over this is that I don't think Odo would care so much about me as town vs him as scum that he'd make me the center of his game, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something off about the way he's interacting with me this game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well I think Odo has put himself in a weird position when it comes to me. Started off by saying he's not a fan, then I asked him to tell me why, he started doing so but I don't think he thought he actually had any sort of point. It's not at all unusual for him to still read me null 4 days into the game but usually if he thinks I'm null, he actually says so. This time instead, off the things he said about me you'd think he's leaning scum with me but for some reason says he actually isn't. I think he's trying to position himself very carefully so people can't actually nail him down on reading me one way or the other but would still like to keep himself within striking distance in case he sees an opening.

The issue I got reading over this is that I don't think Odo would care so much about me as town vs him as scum that he'd make me the center of his game, but I can't shake the feeling that there's something off about the way he's interacting with me this game.

:WOW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

That seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to, when I could just, you know, not bother with any of this?

I don’t get what any of you think is in it for me, even if I executed any of this in a way that attracted no suspicion?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Evans I cba actually reading back what your stance on him was, but weren't you sus of Jeff before? If this isn't accurate just say so.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Thanks, this adds credence to the point that Poyser has made about Odo's behaviour around yourself, his off play. I'm sort of understanding what you mean around keeping you within striking distance. I noticed him almost reinforcing his position when he was jabbing at you about having your vote on me and advising you where it should be etc.

Makes me lean more town for Poyser.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to, when I could just, you know, not bother with any of this?

I don’t get what any of you think is in it for me, even if I executed any of this in a way that attracted no suspicion?
Did you ever finish saying what's supposedly so sus about me or is the first act all I'll get?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Did you ever finish saying what's supposedly so sus about me or is the first act all I'll get?

The rest seems fairly redundant now, but basically every post you made in the early game was pretty terrible for one reason or another. Thinking Jeff would try another reaction test play as scum is just lunacy for example

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
However, Evans came along and stank the joint out to the point where I had less certainty because he was opposed to you when it became convenient , and then over the time it just felt both of you had exceeded the level of pointless effort I’d expect from scum, hence the reluctance to vote either of you

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The rest seems fairly redundant now, but basically every post you made in the early game was pretty terrible for one reason or another. Thinking Jeff would try another reaction test play as scum is just lunacy for example
What do you think of him insinuating that I actually didn't think nightposting was allowed in this game? The point itself is pretty whatever I'll admit but I still kinda think he said it to make me look like an idiot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also really, that's all it takes to make you not consider somebody might be scum? By the same logic, if I get upset and emotional over getting sussed next time I'm scum, you're not gonna push it cause "surely he's not gonna do that again after last time"?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also really, that's all it takes to make you not consider somebody might be scum? By the same logic, if I get upset and emotional over getting sussed next time I'm scum, you're not gonna push it cause "surely he's not gonna do that again after last time"?

no, cause one is premeditated, and one is an emotional response :kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.