Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your point is?

he openly read you null when I asked him. you said he's not reading you null. that appears to be factually incorrect from where I'm standing.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh, I’m pretty bored of this at this stage, you seem more interested in getting me to commit to an overt town read of you than anything else, and as no one else is playing, I’m going to bed

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don’t think you really need to concern yourself with how I vote/play, but thx for the advice I guess
Well since I'm supposed to find the non-town in this game I'm afraid looking at your play and vote patterns actually is of my concern.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
he openly read you null when I asked him. you said he's not reading you null. that appears to be factually incorrect from where I'm standing.

Nah, that’s wrong, I think he’s likely town based on how earlier went down

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tbh, I’m pretty bored of this at this stage, you seem more interested in getting me to commit to an overt town read of you than anything else, and as no one else is playing, I’m going to bed
This reductionism is completely absurd, I was asking you about CP and Poyser as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He said I'm town about a page ago, keep up Jeffo my man.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah, that’s wrong, I think he’s likely town based on how earlier went down

oh, I must have missed you committing to that read. :hmm

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well since I'm supposed to find the non-town in this game I'm afraid looking at your play and vote patterns actually is of my concern.

that’s funny, you had no problems with them earlier

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'ill yield that that is a fair point then, Tweet. sorry breh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This reductionism is completely absurd, I was asking you about CP and Poyser as well.

yes, I answered and you immediately changed the subject to surprise surprise, how i read you

there’s nothing absurd about it whatsoever

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
yes, I answered and you immediately changed the subject to surprise surprise, how i read you

there’s nothing absurd about it whatsoever
Well I asked you a couple questions that resulted in me asking you if the most logical thing to do wouldn't be to put your vote on Poyser, and you became indignant and said it's none of my business where you put your vote. Speaks for itself if you ask me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well I asked you a couple questions that resulted in me asking you if the most logical thing to do wouldn't be to put your vote on Poyser, and you became indignant and said it's none of my business where you put your vote. Speaks for itself if you ask me.

I mean, I’ve already explained why I’m not voting Poyser, and no, I wasn’t asking you

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All this arguing aside I agree that in the long run this game is gonna be unplayable if half the field can't be bothered to show up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tweet Sorry for being a stickler, but can you explain what you mean by 'cp doesnt look like he pushes directions often as scum' ? I found that last game, he got involved very early (was pushing theories of me/sky very early on). i dont quite remember how he voted tho, but the early shade he dropped early here didnt seem overly different than last game. im more accustomed to him being carefree and trolly on d1. This puts me in a position where I don't really agree with your read, but you seem to have insider feelings towards that. id genuinely like to hear more

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like 10/18 people currently have more posts than the host :side:

Status
Not open for further replies.