Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
You guys are completely misinterpreting my point. Or, perhaps more accurately, I explained it shittily :heston:

My point is if that Tweet and Jeff are both town, it would be awkward for a scum EV to inject himself into the discussion.

In other words, if Tweet and Jeff are both town, I LIKE EV as town.

Because it would be unnecessary for him to inject himself to quite that level; much easier to leave the pair to their own devices.

1. Tweets digging into past games and meta rather than "PERC better you guys suck boohoo."
I'll dig some receipts once the F1 is over.

2. I'm not sure I understand the question. I usually come in and lump my reads into a single post, not sure why this is anything different?
It's mostly me trying to read people's posting styles and combine it with my gut.

3. Kinda null now. Was leaning towards town and at the very least leaving him be given he claimed and is a relatively known quantity either way but someone mentioned since that Smark has a history of scum hiders so back to square zero. The claim was super strange but feels a bit bold of a scum play for Barry (no offense).

4. I think I did on WF once but not sure. Either way I understand KIF may be an unconfident or whatever word you want to use player, but these players can still be read and that was my initial read. I feel town guys in KIF's position would probably just keep quieter rather than post lots of filler.
Well this definitely looks better, although Ace took his time for it :hmm:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you can have all the plans in the world, but they’re no good if you’re dead lmao

Barry’s not going to be lynched today, so again, if I’m scum, creating that either/or gives me until day 3 minimum, if we assume I can lynch Barry first?
Well no the point is by saying there’s a caveat here you’ve left it open so later you can argue the fact that it’s possible you’re both town (and it is). I’m saying I don’t believe as scum that you’d claim full gunsmith there like you said you would

Reactions: Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have excellent news. 21 pages in and I can tell you all Phenom is town.
This will be of interest to me (as you’ll see in your readback) if you’d like to elaborate

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well no the point is by saying there’s a caveat here you’ve left it open so later you can argue the fact that it’s possible you’re both town (and it is). I’m saying I don’t believe as scum that you’d claim full gunsmith there like you said you would

And you think I think that’s more important if I’m faking?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And you think I think that’s more important if I’m faking?
Yes, I think you know it’s a strong claim on its merit so I don’t think you’d mind putting in the caveat because most people aren’t gonna wanna lynch a gunsmith anyway. I don’t think you claim full gunsmith knowing that it’s a death sentence one way or the other. You also said very early on that we wouldn’t lynch barry today and I guess I’m surprised you didn’t take more of a hard stance on that, knowing what you know

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m kinda thinking that maybe lynching evans here is kinda the safest play though? I’m not really sure on his alignment but I think we get a decent amount from that flip and he obv could easily be a Roletracker

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can I just check, why do you think I voted Mitch or Brutus?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not down for lynching Evans, at all

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Seriously, you alternate from positioning me as a diabolical mastermind and a total blueberry to make whatever you’re selling fit, it’s fucking ridiculous lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Seriously, you alternate from positioning me as a diabolical mastermind and a total blueberry to make whatever you’re selling fit, it’s fucking ridiculous lmao
How have I said you’re being a mastermind other than to say you I don’t believe you’d make the fake claim you said you would lmao

Alco

Reaction score
I mean

Why not 'Thats why Im now reading you scum?' Word choice matters, almost as much as black lives
I interrupt my readback briefly to laugh out loud at the final part of this post

:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.