Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ok done your posts. TL/DR version : Your argument is that while Nom isn't necessarily always active as town, when he IS active, he's more likely to be town. Correct?

Regarding Odo: You are scum reading him because you expect him to have a clearer direction at this point in the game, on top of the fact you think his NOM read is generous and was solely made in an effort to quash any sort of future push going that way.

Am I following so far @Poyser ?
Doesn’t really seem like it no lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No lol, I’m being pushed specifically for my defending of Phenom defending himself against CP, who then used him previously pushing Evans as evidence of him being engaged early, which you went along with lmao

RECEIPTS. You even liked this post so dont claim ignorance here lmao.

Show me proof, I have no recollection of this and unless the game states are roughly equivalent, it’s dismissible. Show me proof that meets all that criteria and I’ll accept I’m wrong
It’s the series of posts I just posted

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Its also rich to complain about me tunnelling when 9/18 players just arent posting, and then the ones that youd say are my peers were basically absent until pushing me lol

It’s the series of posts I just posted

Im not seeing how thats the push on you - thats what I meant, im not disputing this push on Evans happened but idrc about that

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Not for nothing, but I'd love to hear more from @Christian Cage if anyone cares.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser in case we cant edit, that is supposed to read : Your argument is that while Nom isn't necessarily always active as SCUM
My read on Odo is more than just expecting him to have a clearer direction it’s also that his votes have been pretty much exclusively on low hanging fruit; something he himself pinged me on when I was scum. Also the fact that he said he disagreed with all of my reads and yet never tried to push me strikes me as odd too as he’s not usually shy of pushing me early especially if he senses soemthing not right.

I also don’t really buy that he wasn’t trying to keep tweet under pressure. Do you disagree that all of his posts aimed at Tweet signal some kind of scum read? Because he denies that scum read exists lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Doesn’t really seem like it no lol

:deandre I mean I read your posts and that's essentially the basis of both your cases. what exactly else am I magically missing here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Its also rich to complain about me tunnelling when 9/18 players just arent posting, and then the ones that youd say are my peers were basically absent until pushing me lol

Im not seeing how thats the push on you - thats what I meant, im not disputing this push on Evans happened but idrc about that
I couldn’t even begin to remember which game it was lol, I wasn’t bringing it up to try and convince you, but telling you I don’t buy that as a defence because I know he’s pushed me as scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:deandre I mean I read your posts and that's essentially the basis of both your cases. what exactly else am I magically missing here?
I literally made a long post about it when I voted Odo :reigns3

You’re saying I only had 1 point in that?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
no it clearly had 2 points. i just condensed them, i literally said TLDR version. but thanks for the clarification nonetheless

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My read on Odo is more than just expecting him to have a clearer direction it’s also that his votes have been pretty much exclusively on low hanging fruit; something he himself pinged me on when I was scum. Also the fact that he said he disagreed with all of my reads and yet never tried to push me strikes me as odd too as he’s not usually shy of pushing me early especially if he senses soemthing not right.

I also don’t really buy that he wasn’t trying to keep tweet under pressure. Do you disagree that all of his posts aimed at Tweet signal some kind of scum read? Because he denies that scum read exists lol

Youre expecting me to have a clear direction when half the game is AWOL, the guy that Ive concluded is scummiest I dont want to lynch because of his role and the other guys you could say Ive been suspicious of seem to be actively trying to position themselves right on the boundary of me wanting to lynch them?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for the record, the way I worded that post was in no way meant to disparage or minimise your case, either. I was legit looking for clarification and a tldr version so I may see your p.o.v better.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1598822527835.png

Neither you or CP were actively posting until recently. Whos the big game I should have been targeting exactly?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Next person on the list is KIF, I think we can probably cut it there safely

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
View attachment 5845

Neither you or CP were actively posting until recently. Whos the big game I should have been targeting exactly?
But you even commented that all my reads were vastly different to yours and then did nothing with it. You barely even pressed me on them.

And as I’ve said you seemed to be suspicious of tweet for one, I’d be expecting you to go for the throat just like you said you would last game if you weren’t the cop. As far as I’ve seen you don’t have anything on mitch or brutus yet you seemed fine leaving your votes there. Did Mitch even do anything that caused you to switch your vote? Cuz if he did I must have missed it lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I couldn’t even begin to remember which game it was lol, I wasn’t bringing it up to try and convince you, but telling you I don’t buy that as a defence because I know he’s pushed me as scum

Yeah but if youve got any intention of convincing anyone else, it might be worth finding? Of course youre not trying to convince me lol

I mean idrc either way

Status
Not open for further replies.