Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But you even commented that all my reads were vastly different to yours and then did nothing with it. You barely even pressed me on them.

And as I’ve said you seemed to be suspicious of tweet for one, I’d be expecting you to go for the throat just like you said you would last game if you weren’t the cop. As far as I’ve seen you don’t have anything on mitch or brutus yet you seemed fine leaving your votes there. Did Mitch even do anything that caused you to switch your vote? Cuz if he did I must have missed it lol

My votes on Mitch and Brutus have very little to do with Mitch or Brutus

Who cares if your reads are different, one of us will eventually be proven right. Im more interested in how you arrive at those reads. I dont remember you doing anything about it either? Like that point was true long before you actually voted

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I too would particularly like to hear from @Christian Cage now that you bring him up, Barry

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Though I will say, EV pulling a disappearing act as soon as the pressure subsided is red flag city lmao

I'm back, needed to cool off as I was getting pissed off in game as that whole Barry interaction was cancer from both me and him.

Typical shit storm I get myself caught up in and then wonder why people are like "Lol E-V no" instead of taking my points as valid etc.

I need to catch up re: N0M properly. Unless you can break it down for me here. I'm not quite following the sus on him other than he showed up to look good before disappearing which I've seen him do it as town but notably MTG when he did it flip flopping from Jeff to pushing my wagon for acting "awkward".

I'm still absolutely set on lynching Barry as soon as possible. Odo says the facts are the argument are with Barry and that I apparently contradicted myself over this MTG - Star Wars role comparison which I absolutely did not. I gave my thoughts and feel that if Barry is willing to suicide here for the good of town, why wouldn't he have done it previously in a similar position?

Also Barry has stated "multiple contradictions" and disingenuous posts but when challenged about it he could only present the MTG - Star Wars role comparison and nothing else. He backed off the my unvoting of Jeff pretty quickly when I showed him my posts breaking down my thoughts of why my reads change re: Jeff & Tweets.

Town Barry seeing me getting angry would push more to try and get me to implode and slip, where as I stuck to my guns quite adamantly.

Odo is unsettling me, as he seems to be prodding subtly at certain things to try and get a reaction as opposed to flat out just dominating people as he normally would.

But ... thats where your contradictions are

This is like OJ Simpson saying 'Other than nearly decapitating my wife, what crime am I guilty of? HA!'

What was the contradiction in regards to the role comparison here? I've been quite straight forward that it was a query of Barry's meta on page 6 after an out of nowhere claim and said that it's being made into mountain out of a mole hill, yet I'm contradicting something?

So er wheres your vote?

I also don't understand pushing the vote as much as he is here for me, when he's not applying the same to other players. I understand obvs me posting my thoughts and not voting when it's in my meta where I normally would. Trying to not rush decisions, but I finally appease the vote and then it's instant shut down on the vote as a bad move and people are back sussing me again lol.

See, this vote is kinda bad too cause ... well, were just not going to lynch Barry day 1 which I imagine was the reason you werent voting him up to this point?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
TLDR

Barry is scum in my humblest of opinions and he's clearly being directed by a better player.

Conspiracy theory says Odo, but I don't Odo allows it to be made THIS obvious with Barry buddying him and Odo encouraging the stupid argument that we had.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm back, needed to cool off as I was getting pissed off in game as that whole Barry interaction was cancer from both me and him.

Typical shit storm I get myself caught up in and then wonder why people are like "Lol E-V no" instead of taking my points as valid etc.

I need to catch up re: N0M properly. Unless you can break it down for me here. I'm not quite following the sus on him other than he showed up to look good before disappearing which I've seen him do it as town but notably MTG when he did it flip flopping from Jeff to pushing my wagon for acting "awkward".

I'm still absolutely set on lynching Barry as soon as possible. Odo says the facts are the argument are with Barry and that I apparently contradicted myself over this MTG - Star Wars role comparison which I absolutely did not. I gave my thoughts and feel that if Barry is willing to suicide here for the good of town, why wouldn't he have done it previously in a similar position?

Also Barry has stated "multiple contradictions" and disingenuous posts but when challenged about it he could only present the MTG - Star Wars role comparison and nothing else. He backed off the my unvoting of Jeff pretty quickly when I showed him my posts breaking down my thoughts of why my reads change re: Jeff & Tweets.

Town Barry seeing me getting angry would push more to try and get me to implode and slip, where as I stuck to my guns quite adamantly.

Odo is unsettling me, as he seems to be prodding subtly at certain things to try and get a reaction as opposed to flat out just dominating people as he normally would.

What was the contradiction in regards to the role comparison here? I've been quite straight forward that it was a query of Barry's meta on page 6 after an out of nowhere claim and said that it's being made into mountain out of a mole hill, yet I'm contradicting something?

I also don't understand pushing the vote as much as he is here for me, when he's not applying the same to other players. I understand obvs me posting my thoughts and not voting when it's in my meta where I normally would. Trying to not rush decisions, but I finally appease the vote and then it's instant shut down on the vote as a bad move and people are back sussing me again lol.

It's okay, we're still :pals:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
TLDR

Barry is scum in my humblest of opinions and he's clearly being directed by a better player.

Conspiracy theory says Odo, but I don't Odo allows it to be made THIS obvious with Barry buddying him and Odo encouraging the stupid argument that we had.

Are these posts you trying to walk back your town read of me now that its safe to do so :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TLDR

It's okay, we're still :pals:

:rabbitears ?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Readin' got me no closer to who I think we should lynch. That sure was some time I won't get back.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Which players should I be upset at for not voting? There was only you refusing to vote iirc?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Are these posts you trying to walk back your town read of me now that its safe to do so :heston

No, I still stand by my town reads of you early on.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Which players should I be upset at for not voting? There was only you refusing to vote iirc?

I've not said you should be upset for not voting but I'm the only person you've called out for not voting.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I've not said you should be upset for not voting but I'm the only person you've called out for not voting.

Ok, who else who was actually playing didnt have a vote down?

Status
Not open for further replies.