Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also pushing Shawn and Mitch for more lol....

But jeff reckons there are no similarities

quite certain I pointed out the mitch push, actually.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but as I said, it's not really a smoking gun by any means

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wat

The push on jeff is very similar to his push on EV from memory, I’ll try and get the quotes once im finished looking through this scum game of yours.

Not really sure what you’re on about here tho tbf. I’ve said I found both things scummy, and one is a direct parallel to a play he made as scum recently which jeff apparently failed to pick up on during research

Wat

I haven’t made any reference to his attempted push on Jeff this game, but seeing as we’re talking about it, in a world where Jeff is town and Phenom is scum, how much sense does that make as a play, exactly?

your points here kinda rely on non-idiots being idiotic - Again, Phenom can’t be bothered to argue (as any alignment, but definitely not scum), why pick on one of the most active, tunnelly people here?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also pushing Shawn and Mitch for more lol....

But jeff reckons there are no similarities

we had literally never played with Shawn or Mitch lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'll go read CP and your posts again then.

regarding Odo, combination of similar conclusions/reads, and overall attitude feels similar to last game (albeit more present early, that I admit). + he hasn't made posts I personally disliked so I don't currently have any reason not to read him town :draper2
Which similar reads have you arrived at?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wat

I haven’t made any reference to his attempted push on Jeff this game, but seeing as we’re talking about it, in a world where Jeff is town and Phenom is scum, how much sense does that make as a play, exactly?

your points here kinda rely on non-idiots being idiotic - Again, Phenom can’t be bothered to argue (as any alignment, but definitely not scum), why pick on one of the most active, tunnelly people here?
But you were acting like the point of his push on EV was being compared to defending himself here against cp which is :pogba

Like you said him defending himself isn’t the same as the push on EV which like ye no shit lmao that wasn’t the comparison

Phenom has pushed me as scum btw. Probably a while ago at this point but he has, so I personally don’t really buy that as a defence

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
give me a moment to read your posts and Cps, Poyser.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
MTG Mafia, Angels vs. Enemies - Game Thread
Fucking nailed him :garrett
PHEN0M Post #793 Jul 2, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Didn’t want to edit my post because I’m not sure if it’s allowed or not :hayden3
PHEN0M Post #555 Jul 1, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Vote Jeff.
PHEN0M Post #554 Jul 1, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
You claimed Vig yeah? That’s my bad chief. Unvote
PHEN0M Post #553 Jul 1, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Doesnt sound like the right role mechanics for a desporado or else he’d be dead.
PHEN0M Post #552 Jul 1, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Anyone want to give me a synopsis?
PHEN0M Post #549 Jul 1, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Claim.
PHEN0M Post #193 Jun 30, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Holy wagon batman. Was it that apparent EV seemed off and if so why was he not voted before me? Strange stuff.
PHEN0M Post #185 Jun 30, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive
PHEN0M
Vote: E-V
PHEN0M Post #88 Jun 30, 2020 Forum: Mafia Archive

Here was his push on EV when he came in and pushed it and then acted super confident on it. Pivoted to a bus on Jeff so pretty clearly putting effort into looking good

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I’m done reading old games now lol it’s so boring

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Though I will say, EV pulling a disappearing act as soon as the pressure subsided is red flag city lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok done your posts. TL/DR version : Your argument is that while Nom isn't necessarily always active as town, when he IS active, he's more likely to be town. Correct?

Regarding Odo: You are scum reading him because you expect him to have a clearer direction at this point in the game, on top of the fact you think his NOM read is generous and was solely made in an effort to quash any sort of future push going that way.

Am I following so far @Poyser ?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But you were acting like the point of his push on EV was being compared to defending himself here against cp which is :pogba

Like you said him defending himself isn’t the same as the push on EV which like ye no shit lmao that wasn’t the comparison

Phenom has pushed me as scum btw. Probably a while ago at this point but he has, so I personally don’t really buy that as a defence

No lol, I’m being pushed specifically for my defending of Phenom defending himself against CP, who then used him previously pushing Evans as evidence of him being engaged early, which you went along with lmao

The game I was referring to was MTG Mafia btw, Phenom came in and voted EV right away and then told him to claim after other jumped on. People town read him for the early aggression and he proceeded to do absolutely nothing the rest of the game lol. I can't quote old games it's annoying

RECEIPTS. You even liked this post so dont claim ignorance here lmao.

Show me proof, I have no recollection of this and unless the game states are roughly equivalent, it’s dismissible. Show me proof that meets all that criteria and I’ll accept I’m wrong

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But you didn’t identify them as easy targets pretty early?

Mitch yes, he made some horrendous early post that was easy for me to drill into. He wasnt just AWOL

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser in case we cant edit, that is supposed to read : Your argument is that while Nom isn't necessarily always active as SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.