Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think that;s it for NOM games here where he was scum :). I can't search some of them, so fuck that. but as far as I can tell, I'm not really seeing much evidence of what cp/poyser are talking about. prove me wrong I suppose?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm not readin' old threads along with what is happenin' as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol that's more aimed at the ppl that were sussing nom (and i guess now odo). I want them to show this tendency Phenom has first hand, as I'm not simply going to take their word for it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Where did Tweet and Evans go? Youd think theyd be front row right now
Currently streaming and loosely keeping track of stuff during breaks. I find it hard to pick a stance in this debate cause on one hand we got CP (scum lean) and Poyser (town lean) and on the other side of the fence there's you who is null to me atm.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That’s funny, I’m kinda more bothered by Poyser following than CP voting me - I think CP is just plain wrong as it stands, but Poyser potentially knows there isn’t any real danger in following cause if I return fire, it’s dismissible as OMGUS (which would be kinda true cause outside of disagreeing with him, I don’t have any objections to his play up until this)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think that;s it for NOM games here where he was scum :). I can't search some of them, so fuck that. but as far as I can tell, I'm not really seeing much evidence of what cp/poyser are talking about. prove me wrong I suppose?
I’d be more interested in town games where he has been this engaged early on so I could take a look. I know he’s had plenty of scum games where he also does fuck all lol. I’ve explained the point what feels like 17x it’s not hard to follow.

Pretty sure CP already showed the similarity where PHEN0M came in and pushed EV early on and got town read on the back of it for his aggression and then coasted on it so pretty interesting you didn’t pick that up in your read back. I’ll go take a look at the Odo game tho

Just out of interest what do you like about Odo’s posts this game?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d be more interested in town games where he has been this engaged early on so I could take a look. I know he’s had plenty of scum games where he also does fuck all lol. I’ve explained the point what feels like 17x it’s not hard to follow.

Pretty sure CP already showed the similarity where PHEN0M came in and pushed EV early on and got town read on the back of it for his aggression and then coasted on it so pretty interesting you didn’t pick that up in your read back. I’ll go take a look at the Odo game tho

Those things aren’t comparable tho, he was on the receiving end and defending this game. I don’t see the point of him engaging and I don’t see why he’d do it, unless you think he’d do it simply to manage my read of him, which seems unlikely?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like getting town reads for pushing someone has 0 in common with bothering to defend yourself, this isn’t a point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wat

The push on jeff is very similar to his push on EV from memory, I’ll try and get the quotes once im finished looking through this scum game of yours.

Not really sure what you’re on about here tho tbf. I’ve said I found both things scummy, and one is a direct parallel to a play he made as scum recently which jeff apparently failed to pick up on during research

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Looks like Odo GOODGUY’d tweet in James Bond

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also pushing Shawn and Mitch for more lol....

But jeff reckons there are no similarities

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I do think Odo has been more busy here vs what he was in James Bond though so that’s a tough one I just can’t help but shake the feeling he would have a clearer direction by now and don’t really buy the explanation for his posts aimed at Tweet this game

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I'll go read CP and your posts again then.

regarding Odo, combination of similar conclusions/reads, and overall attitude feels similar to last game (albeit more present early, that I admit). + he hasn't made posts I personally disliked so I don't currently have any reason not to read him town :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.