Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hope all of these citations of you focusing on low tier shit (not players, :pals) and getting others to do the same is good enough for you!

ye, I'm done with mafia

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Dw though, I'll finish up the game but it's clearly becoming a problem again personally (not as a section, the pals era has been good so far).

But apparently I can't shake off a reputation of being "low tier shit" to the point my posts don't get read and I just get berated and insulted lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But if your point is that he’s lazy as both alignments, then what exactly does your case boil down to here?

is it just theopening posts around Jeff?
Because when he’s not lazy it tends to be as scum. Yes it’s the generic push on jeff but also the fact that he put so much effort after CP started suspecting him because I’m pretty sure town phenom NEVER cares about anybody reading him scum, nevermind getting bent out of shape from a cp who’s barely been in the game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He has three votes, 2 of which he is either reading scum or has read scum. The other is Barry I believe. surely you don't quantify this as actual pressure?
Oh really

Felt like he had about 6 :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser though, real talk. Why vote phenom now while saying EV is on enough votes when he clearly was not? You said you didn't mind the case at all, so you not currently supporting it, from my p.o.v, can be seen as an attempt to cool off the wagon.
I mean I made it pretty clear I thought he should claim lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm sorry EV I didn't mean it the way you took it but I can see why you took it that way and accept being at fault. :(

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Its gonna be easier for me to snip tool most of this so

1598815729418.png

so these 4 posts include the thing that made me read Jeff town, a joke about my avatar, my town read and then me being sceptical of him town reading me. What exactly are you accusing me of? I dont think Im saying hes town over and over?

1598815913139.png

I mean, I outright said that I liked the fact he was sticking to his guns rather than folding?

1598815970416.png

Yes, Im focusing on Evans because his posts are inconsistent. Its my job to determine if thats because hes scum running out of rope or if hes just sloppy? Im an interested spectator because whilst the facts are or Barrys side, he doesnt seem to understand or acknowledge that himself, which ultimately leads me to thinking we should lynch him sooner rather than later. With the greatest of respect, this is a purple belt worrying about black belt problems - you dont need to worry about my ability to play day 1 town.

1598816147933.png

I openly say I think were looking in the wrong place (including at Evans), and you think this is evidence of .... what exactly?

Your tea is weak, pal

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Dw though, I'll finish up the game but it's clearly becoming a problem again personally (not as a section, the pals era has been good so far).

But apparently I can't shake off a reputation of being "low tier shit" to the point my posts don't get read and I just get berated and insulted lmao

Bro CP thinks im scum for reading your posts, this clearly isnt true :heston

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The game I was referring to was MTG Mafia btw, Phenom came in and voted EV right away and then told him to claim after other jumped on. People town read him for the early aggression and he proceeded to do absolutely nothing the rest of the game lol. I can't quote old games it's annoying

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The game I was referring to was MTG Mafia btw, Phenom came in and voted EV right away and then told him to claim after other jumped on. People town read him for the early aggression and he proceeded to do absolutely nothing the rest of the game lol. I can't quote old games it's annoying

Well, I mean, I didnt play that so youll forgive the knowledge gap

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
this is a purple belt worrying about black belt problems

The previous posts weren't in relation to yourself to clarify and no offence is meant here.

But have you considered that you've been a black belt for so long that you've become complacent in your reading of the white belts and you just shrug every white belt off the same way without considering individualism?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The previous posts weren't in relation to yourself to clarify and no offence is meant here.

But have you considered that you've been a black belt for so long that you've become complacent in your reading of the white belts and you just shrug every white belt off the same way without considering individualism?

You realise Im addressing CP here right? Everything in that long post is to CP lol

And no, I dont get complacent. I can be beaten, but it wont be because I got lazy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Bro CP thinks im scum for reading your posts, this clearly isnt true :heston
Reading? No. Stoking the fire and keeping people focused on it when it seems unlikely to be going anywhere productive as it's just circular arguments and EV is pretty unlikely to be making such a big spectacle of himself as scum anyway? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.