Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Reading? No. Stoking the fire and keeping people focused on it when it seems unlikely to be going anywhere productive as it's just circular arguments and EV is pretty unlikely to be making such a big spectacle of himself as scum anyway? Yes.

But I literally just doused the fire and said I dont think this is going anywhere good?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And when I use the purple belt analogy, Im specifically referring to early town play, which is my undisputed corner of the sky. Im not referring to overall skill level or anything, so no one should take offence

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And when I use the purple belt analogy, Im specifically referring to early town play, which is my undisputed corner of the sky. Im not referring to overall skill level or anything, so no one should take offence

No, absolutely, but have you considered the post?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Because when he’s not lazy it tends to be as scum. Yes it’s the generic push on jeff but also the fact that he put so much effort after CP started suspecting him because I’m pretty sure town phenom NEVER cares about anybody reading him scum, nevermind getting bent out of shape from a cp who’s barely been in the game

I mean ok, but my counter to this is do you think scum Phenom gets bent out of shape over CP who has barely been in the game when he has 12 years of experience just fading into the background effortlessly?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No, absolutely, but have you considered the post?

I considered the post, but youre completely wrong

I have been able to (mostly) consistently deconstruct the proverbial white belts by recognising and exploiting their tendencies. Its much easier than with the upper guys because unlike them, white belts have no real discipline when itcomes to their subconscious tendencies, so its just stuff like Chimp ducks as scum, Skybox OMGUS', TKOK parrots etc

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote
vote Odo

The way I see it PHEN0M could go either way and I'm suspect of Odo regardless of PHEN0M's alignment so ye this is what I wanna do. This just doesn't feel like town Odo at all to me. Way too transparent and magnanimous, going along with stuff that frankly feels beneath what he would normally validate. I just don't see the cerebral tactical approach I expect of town Odo which yes is usually prevalent even early doors. Would appreciate some support here! @Poyser
Yeah I’ve actually been thinking this too tbh

Was gonna ask if anybody remembers his last scum game that wasn’t OMBs game? @Jeff Valley Driver?

Thing is I’m not sure I remember him being this engaged early as scum. But at the same time as you said the actual play so far isn’t what I would expect of him either. I’d expect him to have a much clearer idea of who he wants to push and be putting more effort into that but as it stands he’s been putting his vote in pretty useless places (resting on Mitch, switching to brutus) whilst constantly stoking the fires of the scum reads on tweet and EV. Tweet especially I just don’t agree with at all and I’d expect Odo to kinda be on the same wavelength as me there.

2 more things as well:

1) Odo said if he wasn’t the cop last game then he would’ve shown tweet NO MERCY and yet he clearly reads tweet scum here and he’s barely tried to go in that direction at all
2) that game Odo called me scum super early he basically called me out for exclusively going after players that are beneath me and going for weak targets which is pretty funny considering the 2 votes he’s gone for here. They’re kinda nothing votes for me

I also wouldn’t really expect him to try and shut the Phenom stuff down that early in any case, whether he read phenom town or not. He’s usually the kinda guy that would let it boil and see what came of it before he tried to shut it down and see who looked scummy from the push

He’s disagreed with every single read I’ve made but he’s yet to push me too which isn’t the way he usually handles me

So yeah, pretty happy with this as well

vote odo

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So again, any takers on Brutus?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve actually been thinking this too tbh

Was gonna ask if anybody remembers his last scum game that wasn’t OMBs game? @Jeff Valley Driver?

Thing is I’m not sure I remember him being this engaged early as scum. But at the same time as you said the actual play so far isn’t what I would expect of him either. I’d expect him to have a much clearer idea of who he wants to push and be putting more effort into that but as it stands he’s been putting his vote in pretty useless places (resting on Mitch, switching to brutus) whilst constantly stoking the fires of the scum reads on tweet and EV. Tweet especially I just don’t agree with at all and I’d expect Odo to kinda be on the same wavelength as me there.

2 more things as well:

1) Odo said if he wasn’t the cop last game then he would’ve shown tweet NO MERCY and yet he clearly reads tweet scum here and he’s barely tried to go in that direction at all
2) that game Odo called me scum super early he basically called me out for exclusively going after players that are beneath me and going for weak targets which is pretty funny considering the 2 votes he’s gone for here. They’re kinda nothing votes for me

I also wouldn’t really expect him to try and shut the Phenom stuff down that early in any case, whether he read phenom town or not. He’s usually the kinda guy that would let it boil and see what came of it before he tried to shut it down and see who looked scummy from the push

He’s disagreed with every single read I’ve made but he’s yet to push me too which isn’t the way he usually handles me

So yeah, pretty happy with this as well

vote odo

I dont read Tweet scum, Id be voting him if I did

The votes are for a reason

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I considered the post, but youre completely wrong

I have been able to (mostly) consistently deconstruct the proverbial white belts by recognising and exploiting their tendencies. Its much easier than with the upper guys because unlike them, white belts have no real discipline when itcomes to their subconscious tendencies, so its just stuff like Chimp ducks as scum, Skybox OMGUS', TKOK parrots etc

And what's mine then?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dont read Tweet scum, Id be voting him if I did

The votes are for a reason
But your posts to him clearly point to that? Every time you have addressed him it’s been to keep him under pressure and point out how his posts suck lol

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
It’s not the same boss man, i legitimately don’t think that’s a town Jeff act.

How is that last part my fault? I went to bed. No one asked him to champion the Jeff stuff, I know i certainly didn’t. if anything, i find his tunneling to be quite troublesome. The last however many pages of their back and forth was freaking exhausting.
Also Odo is making a lot out of this post but only the first sentence is even about his read on Jeff. The rest is just focusing on what I pointed out about Tweet which wasn't really anything and thus much easier to "argue" with

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I also don't buy that scum phen0m would just no-sell me calling him out there, it was a pretty valid point on my part and it wouldn't look good if he just ducked me completely

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But your posts to him clearly point to that? Every time you have addressed him it’s been to keep him under pressure and point out how his posts suck lol

Er, if thats what you got from them then I dunno what to say lol

I pointed out that it made no sense for him to like a post from his scum read agreeing with his assessment of the likely alignments of the people pushing him, he explained it and I accepted it

I said that him immediately removing his vote based on a long evans post was bizarre because theres no way he could have read it, which he agreed with and said he skimmed it, which I then made a joke about

I dont think he felt under pressure?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also Odo is making a lot out of this post but only the first sentence is even about his read on Jeff. The rest is just focusing on what I pointed out about Tweet which wasn't really anything and thus much easier to "argue" with

Its the fact hes even bothering to argue

I feel like im playing a different game here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.