Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I don't believe PHEN0M has posted enough for Odo to be so confident he's town

smells fishy af

Ace

Reaction score
I hate these Evans votes I don't really see him being scum, seems like an easy target because he regularly says ??? stuff but he's not trying to lay low or avoid confrontation at all
It's become standard day 1 around here tbh.
There are two votes on you, and one of them is Grim, the guy you have been arguing with for the past like million posts :heston:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
There are two votes on you, and one of them is Grim, the guy you have been arguing with for the past like million posts :heston:
there's no way only 2 people have voted EV lol I feel like I've seen a lot of votes reading back

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Have you caught up the entire thread? There were more than two previously and I've been under constant questioning all day lmao.

Catch up or fuck off.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Ace

Reaction score
"The only thing that matters is this game! Despite me allowing meta to influence my behaviour around CP!"

:heston
There's a clear difference, and you're being obtuse about it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, there were 3

Ace

Reaction score
Have you caught up the entire thread? There were more than two previously and I've been under constant questioning all day lmao.

Catch up or fuck off.
I'm done :sodonexmas

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
no need for that EV. cool it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Any more takers on Brutus?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Like this is a great example of what I mean. The bolded looks like distancing to me, theres no bite and no commitment. He even provides Tweet with a plausible defence, why????

Evans, walk me through your rationale here pls
You've been really focused on Evans and seem to have a higher bar for his posts than seems actually reasonable. I'd expect you to be looking outside of the mainstream "conflict" which is often trash, as this seems to be, for your reads. I guess what I'm saying is you're coming off really NORMIE in this game. Feels like scum Odo imo
Big time Lethal play here:

Vote: Ace Dalton

Bit of a stretch to suggest thoughts over fabrications based off a baseless argument. Very vague assumption of Jeff's play and doesn't provide the same confidence in a read of Jeff that he does for Tweet. Gives me a town pass for my claim, um, sure, but it holds little weight. Making observations of KIF's 'filler' posts just seems a forceful way of ISO'ing someone who won't provide much opposition to it. Not sure how he rationalises EV being possible scum by inserting himself into that Jeff/Tweets discussion, as anyone reading it would have tried to steer it away. Doesn't explain why CP 'trying hard' makes him uncomfortable.

Town lean over OMB being overly cautious of his eventual claim?

IMO it just seems posting for posting sake and trying to form connections and ideas that just aren't there
I like this. :) Town lean on Lethal
Ok, now your caught up, Ill say that my read on Phenom comes from his response to CP - I find scum Phenom to be mostly dismissive and largely proud of his laziness

Thats really doesnt come through in his early play tho, even if I think his reasoning around Jeff is lame
I'm pretty sure the opposite of this is true.
Is that not the same as town? I feel like town phenom pretty much rubs your face in his laziness as well whereas I’d much more expect him to actually try and get himself read town if he was scum and pretty sure he’s done that a few times in the past. Town phenom tends not to care what you’re reading him at all yet here he clearly cared about CPs read which I wouldn’t associate with him
Yeah this. And this is from games THIS YEAR, not an outdated read at all. Not sure if Odo is defending a scummate or GOOD GUY'ing but either way, it's an eek from me.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Odo sorry man I’m at work, but yeah I know you had a vote for me and it’s completely understandable as I’ve been pretty quiet. I’m town though but I understand POE.

I always feel quiet Brutus is mafia and he’s been pretty quiet so far. It’s definitely caught my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigPelton

Reaction score
unvote
vote Odo

The way I see it PHEN0M could go either way and I'm suspect of Odo regardless of PHEN0M's alignment so ye this is what I wanna do. This just doesn't feel like town Odo at all to me. Way too transparent and magnanimous, going along with stuff that frankly feels beneath what he would normally validate. I just don't see the cerebral tactical approach I expect of town Odo which yes is usually prevalent even early doors. Would appreciate some support here! @Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You've been really focused on Evans and seem to have a higher bar for his posts than seems actually reasonable. I'd expect you to be looking outside of the mainstream "conflict" which is often trash, as this seems to be, for your reads. I guess what I'm saying is you're coming off really NORMIE in this game. Feels like scum Odo imo
I like this. :) Town lean on Lethal
I'm pretty sure the opposite of this is true.
Yeah this. And this is from games THIS YEAR, not an outdated read at all. Not sure if Odo is defending a scummate or GOOD GUY'ing but either way, it's an eek from me.

Oh dear lol

1. most of the game isn’t even playing, so my focus is going to be narrower

2. what do you mean, higher than reasonable expectations?

3. What do you think I’ve been doing all day?

4. What do I gain by goodguying phenom / defending an absent scum mate?

I find your certainty that he is scum to be bizarre, I have literally cited a recent game that supports my view

Status
Not open for further replies.