Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because Ace isn't wrong, my flip will give info.

Town will lose a good role, but it'll shine a light on scum for sure.

Ace

Reaction score
Wait, how did I try hard? I gave one short read.

Was it correct and that's why you feel like I'm trying hard? :mj
All of your posts except your opening post was actually game related. Try hard may be a bit excessive but honestly my experience is that you literally just post shit like "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I forgot this started."

And then you start playing more as the game goes on. You did the same thing you're doing this game last game and you were scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've done worse as town:

Daykilling the claimed Martyr. :TI:
You know now that you brought this up, I think we can agree that Barry doesn't really have the best grasp of what plays are best for business as town especially when it comes to roles. Pals yada yada

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote Barry

I was hoping to draw it out a bit more but Barry has been unable to provide receipts for these contradictions, he's twisting a lot what I'm saying and pushing aggressively over a nothing post from page 6.

The way he piled in on the E-V wagon after the pressure from Odo, Jeff etc is screaming opportunistic as I've already said.
Vote Brutus
vote brutus

I'm bored as well, so I will assist with the stick
unvote

I don't think that last post is scum making a case against town.
Has anyone besides Barry claimed?

vote PHEN0M
EV's big receipts post if anything has made me more suss of him as it feels like a desperation scum play trying to look town by pulling out receipts.

I think there are few things that work as well at changing town's mind than someone putting a ton of effort into digging up individual posts to make an argument in that way but here it feels forced and intentional.

Vote EV

EV's flip gives a lot of information anyway I feel. If he is scum, I think at least one of Tweet and Jeff is probably scum too (See my earlier argument that scum EV doesn't jump into a town v town argument between Jeff and Tweet). And Barry becomes a fair bit more clear.

I'm not sure we have a better direction at this point.

e29ac6812fc99708e218ed29e91de767c9d19ede.png

A Demo God Production of Skywalker Saga Mafia
The surviving members of the resistance face the First Order once again,
and the legendary conflict between the Jedi and the Sith reaches its peak bringing the Skywalker saga to its end.

ffa1d726e6be85cfe7643ff008810b82a45047c3.gifv

Midday 1 Vote Count

E-V (2) - Grim Cornette, Ace Dalton
PHEN0M (2) - Poyser, CraigPelton
Jeff Valley Driver (1) - PHEN0M
Ace Dalton (2) - Lethal Banks
NotBrutus (3) - OMB, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver
Grim Cornette (1) - E-V

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Monday, Aug 31st, at 7:00 PM ET.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Kinda surprised you gave your preference on what to do about Barry before asking Tweet. Feel like you usually play closer to the vest than this and want to see what people say without knowing your thoughts first.

Fair, but seeing if there was any opposition to the suggestion was useful too

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Trying isn't a scum tell for me lol, I have bossed many games as town and have had scum games where I don't do shit

Ace

Reaction score
Desperation play? :heston

I told Barry I was going to do it.
That doesn't matter at all though, warning us of a desperation play beforehand doesn't change it being a desperation play, lol.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw we got more than 24 hours left in day so there's no need to lock in a lynch yet.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That doesn't matter at all though, warning us of a desperation play beforehand doesn't change it being a desperation play, lol.

Have you played games with me Ace?
Giant ass posts, ISOing people is what I do.

The forum has a search function, I'd go use it if I was you ;)

Ace

Reaction score
Trying isn't a scum tell for me lol, I have bossed many games as town and have had scum games where I don't do shit
Not since I've started playing with you. Your old meta doesn't mean jack shit to me tbph.

I'm cautious of going all in on you being scum this game though cos I'd like to think you wouldn't play so directly into the meta I called you out for last game lol.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I hate these Evans votes I don't really see him being scum, seems like an easy target because he regularly says ??? stuff but he's not trying to lay low or avoid confrontation at all

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I hate these Evans votes I don't really see him being scum, seems like an easy target because he regularly says ??? stuff but he's not trying to lay low or avoid confrontation at all

It's become standard day 1 around here tbh.

Ace

Reaction score
Have you played games with me Ace?
Giant ass posts, ISOing people is what I do.

The forum has a search function, I'd go use it if I was you ;)
None of this matters to me right now tbh. What matters is how your post looks within the context of the game and the situation you've found yourself in.

If this truly is your town meta the others will pick up on it and look elsewhere. There are only two votes on you atm anyway

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
None of this matters to me right now tbh. What matters is how your post looks within the context of the game and the situation you've found yourself in.

If this truly is your town meta the others will pick up on it and look elsewhere. There are only two votes on you atm anyway

"The only thing that matters is this game! Despite me allowing meta to influence my behaviour around CP!"

:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.