Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Last game he played the game exclusively reactively

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh, no.

Barry has just posted in this thread about how he knows he's gonna get policy lynched and he's fine with dying if it helps town. Why does that not transfer to that game in a situation where him dying, helps town?
Pretty sure that barry post hadn’t been made by the time you made your post that I quoted (I still haven’t seen it and I’m pages later) so how are you using a post that came later to justify your post that came before lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's say this tunnel of Jeff that I've been engaging in kinda reminds me of Jobbers Mafia again where I tunneled Poyser during d1 and turned out to be completely off, and I'm wary of falling into that again. I still don't like his TRAPs, mostly the fact that they seemed for show and I don't like the results he arrived at, like claiming that Barry going bjpenn at his first TRAP meant he agreed with Jeff and was scummy because of it. Not to mention nightpostgate is still a thing. You're not off the hook by any means.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sure he's not tier 5, but I think there's a chance he might have tried his hand at doing better at what got him caught as scum last time as a matter of pride and simply failed again.

Is this more or less likely to you than say, Barry's disappearing making him a potential scum player?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Pretty sure that barry post hadn’t been made by the time you made your post that I quoted (I still haven’t seen it and I’m pages later) so how are you using a post that came later to justify your post that came before lol

Because before or after the point, it still validates it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I've pretty much answered this with Odo.

I felt the direction over your weird traps was a stronger play than the WIFOM around Tweet being irritated (and saying as much) and trying to direct a vote on him over his meta which I had no confidence in. I questioned his points and Tweets is still pretty much null, going into a slight scum lean for me on readbacks.

re: the last paragraph: What? Show me that post please. I can't find it on a quick glance back at my posts. I've called the whole bickering silly on both sides lol and obvs you've posted this a bit early as I've just unvoted you and given reasonings. I also addressed this with Odo that I was going to be reading back and asking you more questions from said read back now that it's not 5am in the morning and I'm awake & fresh.

Wait, hang on a sec lol

When specifically did the bold and underlined happen?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Because before or after the point, it still validates it?

What does it validate though? If I claimed, I would die, so of course I'd fucking refuse to claim until the end.

These two situations aren't similar at all.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you're referring me to me unvoting and asking questions from more experienced players then this is a bit of an exaggeration don't you think?

Pretty much what you did last night to try and undermine questions at you lol.

That's why people are reading you scum :pals:

Why are you using the reads of other people rather than your own, which in your previous post, you now claim to have?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wait, hang on a sec lol

When specifically did the bold and underlined happen?

When I unvoted Jeff and finished my readbacks.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Reading mafia in catch up mode is so boring lol

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Alright lads, I'm off to bed.

When I get back to the game I'll see where Ace has got up to, if Jeff/tweets have stopped bickering, and if we get something from Mitch/TKOK/Brutus (Alco has proven his weekday ability #pal )

I’m here. :cal3

Big Man hasn’t posted yet either, why didn’t you mention him?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Where did this confidence come from jeff? It’s obviously interesting now I’ve noticed you voted for him so wanna know where this read came from originally

yeah I felt his reacting to stuff at the time seemed good to me, like his comfort level especially. he had just hestoned my vote on him at the time as well. at the time it all felt fairly genuine at the time and I was confident in pushing barry as well.

The points Odo made upon entry, and his flip floppyness around Tweet do look like fear now, however.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Gonna be going to sleep soon anyway, let others weigh in on this a bit. I wanna say if Jeff is scum then so is CP cause the way he chimed in on this whole ordeal is perfectly reminiscent of how he played around me as his scum teammate last game.
Like I just don’t see a scum tweet here at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
jesus fucking christ, thats a lot of at the times :heston sorry about that

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why are you using the reads of other people rather than your own, which in your previous post, you now claim to have?

LMAO, I'm not using the reads of others. I've mentioned multiple times in this thread about Tweet misdirecting posts and replying with questions that would force the person into his narrative as opposed to just answering the question.

:trumpout

Status
Not open for further replies.