Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
vote Evans

This Jeff stuff doesn't seem to be going anywhere so might as well look elsewhere for now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Because I'm not fully sold on the fact you're scum and nor am I rushing in a 48 hour day phase when we're still waiting on other players to show up.

I'm asking you questions as you've got the 2nd highest post count in the game and trying to cause waves with when someone asks you a question, instead of answering you're dancing around it and asking loaded questions back instead.
If you're not sure I'm scum, voting me is probably the best tool you got to put pressure on me, and it's not like you can't remove your vote down the line so I don't really get your point here.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Alright lads, I'm off to bed.

When I get back to the game I'll see where Ace has got up to, if Jeff/tweets have stopped bickering, and if we get something from Mitch/TKOK/Brutus (Alco has proven his weekday ability #pal )

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because I'm not fully sold on the fact you're scum and nor am I rushing in a 48 hour day phase when we're still waiting on other players to show up.

I'm asking you questions as you've got the 2nd highest post count in the game and trying to cause waves with when someone asks you a question, instead of answering you're dancing around it and asking loaded questions back instead.

were you certain I was scum when you were voting for me? That's not really an argument that threads water because even if you are not certain he is scum, you'd be voting to a claim not a blind lynch my man.

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
er kinda ninjad by tweet too there

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also yes I realize I'm now basically standing with my top scum read.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you're not sure I'm scum, voting me is probably the best tool you got to put pressure on me, and it's not like you can't remove your vote down the line so I don't really get your point here.

So first you're getting irritated about people pushing you over nothing and you've made it clear that you think my questions/points are irrelevant and now it's suspicious that I'm not quickly voting you?

:heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
were you certain I was scum when you were voting for me? That's not really an argument that threads water because even if you are not certain he is scum, you'd be voting to a claim not a blind lynch my man.

I felt that your weird traps were scummy, yes.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What's wrong with that?
Because lmao you literally point out in your post why they’re completely different scenarios where he refused to claim because HE DIES IF HE CLAIMS and then use it against him anyway :heston

I’m assuming you don’t have any other examples of barry being defiant with his claim?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Now as for the EV situation, I can understand the push for him here, he has multiple times where it appears he's either contradicted himself or has made poor arguments and so I very much agree with this push in spirit. I don't know how many votes he has at the moment. But my vote is spiritually on there.

As for Jeff, I don't necessarily think he's scum, just... I guess the correct word would be nitpicking and reading people scum based of incredibly minor interactions/lack thereof? He's still null to me.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because lmao you literally point out in your post why they’re completely different scenarios where he refused to claim because HE DIES IF HE CLAIMS and then use it against him anyway :heston

I’m assuming you don’t have any other examples of barry being defiant with his claim?

Eh, no.

Barry has just posted in this thread about how he knows he's gonna get policy lynched and he's fine with dying if it helps town. Why does that not transfer to that game in a situation where him dying, helps town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well in any case, I don't really care if he's erroneously voting me. If EV is scum I will eat my hat :draper2
Where did this confidence come from jeff? It’s obviously interesting now I’ve noticed you voted for him so wanna know where this read came from originally

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just finished page 10 and I think tweet is town here. Not sure I agree with his direction but theres a pretty clear difference between his play here and last game I think. He’s actually being engaged and pushing his shit so

Status
Not open for further replies.