Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
people trap as town all the time, this feels like the last time you were scum and I gave you a town lean for trying to push someone like this d1 then you did nothing else and coasted as scum lol

seems like tweet is doing all the work for you here
:WOW

Seems like classic SCUMN0M I agree

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Im actually pretty terrible at reading Barry historically, but when hes beat me, its because I thought he was too nonchalant to be town and didnt really try to appease, whereas this game, he seems almost too subservient :hmm
I think Barry is one of the guys who eventually fall back into their vices the longer the game continues. Like I think it was that last Big Man game that was basically in MyLo d2 where Barry was very trigger happy towards the end and if we had a bit more time we would have absolutely lynched him for it. I don't see any need to resolve him today in part for this reason.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why? I think I know what youre gonna say, but I have some compelling evidence for the defence
He comes in with a token push to make it seem like he’s doing something and then dips. His push wasn’t even interesting, it was completely generic and feels like the kinda posts I see him make as scum all the time

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He comes in with a token push to make it seem like he’s doing something and then dips. His push wasn’t even interesting, it was completely generic and feels like the kinda posts I see him make as scum all the time

Are you fully caught up yet? If not, Ill let you finish reading back first

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is probably rich coming from me seeing as I took the ball he put down and ran with it, but verbose N0M does tend to be scummy N0M in my experience.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think Barry is one of the guys who eventually fall back into their vices the longer the game continues. Like I think it was that last Big Man game that was basically in MyLo d2 where Barry was very trigger happy towards the end and if we had a bit more time we would have absolutely lynched him for it. I don't see any need to resolve him today in part for this reason.

ok, I don't hate this either. If it's the game I'm thinking of, it's the one where scum almost gave their entire team up all voting together a little too early or something like that? I dont remember the exact details, but the dead QT sounds familiar.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are you fully caught up yet? If not, Ill let you finish reading back first
Nah I’m like just past half way lol, not sure if I’ll get chance to finish but I got a bit more time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just seen phenoms re-entry and I know I shouldn’t but that’s a lot of trying that’s not very TOWNN0M in my experience :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because if literally anybody had been paying attention to my posts, they could have discerned that I knew what I was talking about regarding indies and split. I never would have needed to claim but you guys got super suss of me for x reasons?

So, there isn't a difference. Thanks.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ok, I don't hate this either. If it's the game I'm thinking of, it's the one where scum almost gave their entire team up all voting together a little too early or something like that? I dont remember the exact details, but the dead QT sounds familiar.
As far as Barry is concerned, he started that game looking pretty towny to most but the closer scum got to victory the more his mask started to slip to the point where he was just openly scumming towards the end. I had him caught then but in a shocking turn of events couldn't deliver the goods like I usually do.

:tom:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You guys are completely misinterpreting my point. Or, perhaps more accurately, I explained it shittily :heston:

My point is if that Tweet and Jeff are both town, it would be awkward for a scum EV to inject himself into the discussion.

In other words, if Tweet and Jeff are both town, I LIKE EV as town.

Because it would be unnecessary for him to inject himself to quite that level; much easier to leave the pair to their own devices.

On the face of it, this is a fine point, but I dunno, its a long way away from paying out

1. Tweets digging into past games and meta rather than "PERC better you guys suck boohoo."
I'll dig some receipts once the F1 is over.

2. I'm not sure I understand the question. I usually come in and lump my reads into a single post, not sure why this is anything different?
It's mostly me trying to read people's posting styles and combine it with my gut.

3. Kinda null now. Was leaning towards town and at the very least leaving him be given he claimed and is a relatively known quantity either way but someone mentioned since that Smark has a history of scum hiders so back to square zero. The claim was super strange but feels a bit bold of a scum play for Barry (no offense).

4. I think I did on WF once but not sure. Either way I understand KIF may be an unconfident or whatever word you want to use player, but these players can still be read and that was my initial read. I feel town guys in KIF's position would probably just keep quieter rather than post lots of filler.

1. Agreed

2. I meant whats important to you when making early reads - For example youre referring to posting style, what exactly are you looking for?

3. Hmm, noted

4. Yeah, I dont think youve played withKIF. Historically, he only posts filler. Im hoping he bucks the trend this game, cause otherwise its just a crapshoot

Thx for getting back to me

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
To be clear here, Im using the phrase 'Using other peoples reads' in terms of a tool with which to shade. Im not accusing you of copying other players

well take ya shade elsewhere.

We don't get enough sun in Wales as it is.

:trumpout

Status
Not open for further replies.