Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've got a bad feeling about this.

Greetings, pals. Quite possibly my favourite theme in the universe :)
All of these posts about traps, and nobody has posted this: v

tenor.gif

For shame. All of you.
Star Wars gets me to many things, some people would consider to be.....unnatural.

My apologies, pal.
Greetings, pal.

Historically you have been POE fodder due to limited interactions. I can understand the want for your claim, but I'm pleased that you're now playing the game which is good to see. I hope you enjoy the game. Do not claim.
Then you can be focused on playing and deliver the goods, pal :)

Faking PRs is tiresome, and superfluous to our situation
Or, uh, paper-pushing? :heston
Welcome, Mitch. Thoughts on the game so far?
:hayden3 hider AND commuter? I've got a bad feeling about this. Would like to hear some flavour, 'cos Yoda ain't no coward.
Let's just remember to be pals here, gentlemen
In order to save the New Hope from the empire, not because he didn't want to lay the smack down on Palpy's candy ass
That's me!!
I'll character claim, but I;m not fully claiming.
I'm off to netball. Be pals.

for science. these are all of Lethal's entrance posts prior to him leaving until the next morning

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not a single read in the bunch. may have to go look at previous entrances for comparison

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im fact, your first day of posting Lethal, I would actually accuse YOU of paper pushing

Ace

Reaction score
There was also spec hunting which suggested that C3PO/R2D2 could be a fake claim for Palpatine as a double voter.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm even going to double down here, Lethal you've BARELY done any scum hunting, and most of your suspicions have been thrown at less active players, i.e throwing shade at omb, tkok, alco

you know, the usualy mislynch targets.

DIS L I K E

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ace too. which I would consider an "easier" mislynch (no offence meant). where in the past, i havent noticed Lethal having any issues throwing a vote down on a bigger fish like odo, poyser, myself, tweet, etc

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
im fact, your first day of posting Lethal, I would actually accuse YOU of paper pushing

You dare call out hypocrisy? Right in the feels.

Jeff, I popped in, got hard for a Star Wars game, brought attention to my double vote and then said I'd character claim.

If I DIDN'T claim or bring attention to, then I get shat on for not having been transparent. So I do claim, and I'm shat on for paper pushing. Cool.

I'm even going to double down here, Lethal you've BARELY done any scum hunting, and most of your suspicions have been thrown at less active players, i.e throwing shade at omb, tkok, alco

DIS L I K E

I cased out Ace, then got into E-V for what I deemed a slip and an unlikely town aligned player. I hate how certain players skate on by as 'inactives' and as you said, mislynch targets so it was a way to keep it known they're in the game. Poyser hadn't appeared, you and Tweet were at each other's throats, and Odo was idling by. I'll bring WIFOM in here and say 'memba when I boasted I'd do my best to MVP this game? So I'd be looking outside the box and shit? Seems it's all been in vein huh.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
ace too. which I would consider an "easier" mislynch (no offence meant). where in the past, i havent noticed Lethal having any issues throwing a vote down on a bigger fish like odo, poyser, myself, tweet, etc

A vote here or there means fuck all and sees me mislynched or killed at end game. I want to make things happen myself, and there was no way I was going to insert myself into the Jeff/tweet exchange, nor be relentless hounded and questioned for a vote on Odo or Poyser. Last time I went for a big fish, Magic bodybagged me. I've gone into my shell.

Alco

Reaction score

DIS L I K E
:hogansun

You're absolutely right though. Going through the posts I also see that he's putting all the effort into talking about Star Wars lore and doing some theme-speculating.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You dare call out hypocrisy? Right in the feels.

Jeff, I popped in, got hard for a Star Wars game, brought attention to my double vote and then said I'd character claim.

If I DIDN'T claim or bring attention to, then I get shat on for not having been transparent. So I do claim, and I'm shat on for paper pushing. Cool.

I cased out Ace, then got into E-V for what I deemed a slip and an unlikely town aligned player. I hate how certain players skate on by as 'inactives' and as you said, mislynch targets so it was a way to keep it known they're in the game. Poyser hadn't appeared, you and Tweet were at each other's throats, and Odo was idling by. I'll bring WIFOM in here and say 'memba when I boasted I'd do my best to MVP this game? So I'd be looking outside the box and shit? Seems it's all been in vein huh.

For me, it's a lot like the case against Odo to be honest. Your convictions and comments, upon read back, feel like the lack bite. You're not one to mince words if you are hard sussing someone, and are not afraid to say it loudly, even if it's not an overly popular opinion. I'm just not getting that agressive town vibe off you atm.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So I'm going back over Odo's posts involving/mentioning Barry and it's pretty amusing lol.

1st point here with Odo calls Barry subservient. Now before I get accused of more meaningless shit I don't think supplying the reads list is what makes Barry scum :francis

The town lean on Odo is understandable, I had a town lean on Odo early in the phase before the game really picked up and I started sussing him, but what caught me out then and it does even more now is that when I question Barry over contradictions I've apparently made, he immediately runs to Odo for his reasoning lol.

Im actually pretty terrible at reading Barry historically, but when hes beat me, its because I thought he was too nonchalant to be town and didnt really try to appease, whereas this game, he seems almost too subservient :hmm

Barry, chuck me
a read list please
Sure.

1. Odo - You seem pretty townie to me at the moment, you're more active and pressing people actively. I'm not master of reading people, but this seems a fair indicator to me.
2. E-V - Currently my only real lean, but mostly due to some of what felt like disingenuous posts and I'm not sure I've liked any of what he's been putting up. Also cited a few contradictions of his testimony.
3. Christian Cage
4. CraigPelton
5. Jeff Valley Driver - Jeff is still null to me ATM, but I'm still waiting on his answer to my inquiry over why he felt so confident in his push against me despite it being very much :trash

6. Mitch-a-Roonie

7. Grim Cornette :jade
8. Ace Dalton
9. Poyser - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Poyser is probably town as well. I've liked quite a few of his posts that I find myself rather hard-pressed to disagree with.
10. Alco
11. Lethal Banks - Unsure how to read Lethal for reasons both you and Poyser have put up. Mind you, I've never ever read Lethal particularly well before so it might just be a case of me pissing in the wind.
12. OMB - Please show up more. I know you're around.
13. TKOK - I hope he doesn't get himself modkilled.
14. Tweet - Can't really decide how to feel about him atm.
15. Big Man
16. Shania Twain - Would like to go down this road at some point because I'd rather not have to wade through inane postings of his. I also can't read him for shit and a claim down the line would really help with that.
17. PHEN0M
18. NotBrutus

What contradictions have you tripped me up on other than our discussion in regards to your Informed Townie role v now please?

Receipts would be handy.

Bruh, Odo was literally going on about you trying to worm your way out of people having to read you by going to the Tweet well.

Odo adamant we're not lynching Barry D1 yet still plants a vote there without trying to push that direction before quickly switching over to Brutus lol.

See, this vote is kinda bad too cause ... well, were just not going to lynch Barry day 1 which I imagine was the reason you werent voting him up to this point?

you can have all the plans in the world, but they’re no good if you’re dead lmao

Barry’s not going to be lynched today, so again, if I’m scum, creating that either/or gives me until day 3 minimum, if we assume I can lynch Barry first?

‘I know you’re joking but’ - your line of thought should really stop there :kobe

No, I think people will choose to no lynch over lynching Barry, given his claim. I was suggesting KIF as someone who could feasibly still get lynched today that fits the criteria of not being me and not being a no lynch

I don’t know what’s so confusing about any of this to you
Tell you what, I’ll get the ball rolling, see where the chips land

Vote Barry

Odo REALLY didn't like me pushing the idea that him and Barry are aligned. The quality in his arguments against me dropping to saying anything to make me look stupid thinking that Odo is scum and Barry is aligned with him.

I was correct on Odo being scum.

Odo wanted to keep reminding us as well that there isn't any possibility that him and Barry are linked, at all which reminds me of when I caught Magic/Xenus in WS Reloaded when Magic was denying any sort of possibility that he could be linked to Xenus lol.

Are these posts you trying to walk back your town read of me now that its safe to do so :heston

where did you give your reasons on me? Causeat the point where you left last night, I was a town read, I even asked if you were trying to walk that read back?

Since then, I claimed a cop variant and you think that makes it likelier I’m scum????

nah lmao

kike the implication here is that me and Barry co-ordinated voting you

you know how fucking dumb that is????

you mean the policy lynch that I myself suggested at the start of the game, in my very first post?

gee what a teammate I am
I think you need to re-evaluate your logic here, this is non-sequitur city

because there’s only me and you pushing Barry??????????

???????

???????????

I didn’t say his argument with you was pointless, I said the opposite (I was an interested spectator if you recall). It became pointless when you went round in semantic circles

you can’t take this stance where you say I’m scum but I’m not bussing Barry, they are mutually exclusive positions

I don’t think Jeff is scum, is that what you’re asking?
implicate yourself, what am I supposed to do?

If ANY scum player is dead man walking, it’s not hard to imagine a teammate will try to profit - I don’t get what you’re trying to advance beyond this basic point?
Are you shading me for, in the event Barry flips scum, identifying scum early?

:reigns3

I’m out man

This isn't true.

I've not once said I don't believe you're not bussing Barry. You kept refusing to answer the question if it was unlikely that scum are bussing him.

You are fucking with me and twisting me up to get me to trip over myself.

Barry is my strongest scum lean. I believe Barry is being/going to be bussed.

I suspect you and your play has unsettled me. If Barry is being bussed and you are scum then yes you are obviously involved.

If I am wrong about you being scum, then my suspicion was misplaced. The only reason I have not pushed you further over being scum is that I cannot find the appropriate way to beat you as you are a better player than me and I have no smoking gun for you.

Is this some kind of insanity test?

Is anyone else reading this?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
There was also spec hunting which suggested that C3PO/R2D2 could be a fake claim for Palpatine as a double voter.

Ye CP brought up Sidious/Palpatine and I thought the dual character claim could be a solid fake for Sidious/Palpatine.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i honestly think it could just be barry and lethal. i just looked up "barry" in lethal's posts. he offers a read on him early (ambiguous sussing), along with a town read of tweet. theres little to no interaction there either. :oops

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it would explain Odo's fuck this shit attitude after getting caught :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sure.

1. Odo - You seem pretty townie to me at the moment, you're more active and pressing people actively. I'm not master of reading people, but this seems a fair indicator to me.
2. E-V - Currently my only real lean, but mostly due to some of what felt like disingenuous posts and I'm not sure I've liked any of what he's been putting up. Also cited a few contradictions of his testimony.
3. Christian Cage
4. CraigPelton
5. Jeff Valley Driver - Jeff is still null to me ATM, but I'm still waiting on his answer to my inquiry over why he felt so confident in his push against me despite it being very much :trash

6. Mitch-a-Roonie

7. Grim Cornette :jade
8. Ace Dalton
9. Poyser - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Poyser is probably town as well. I've liked quite a few of his posts that I find myself rather hard-pressed to disagree with.
10. Alco
11. Lethal Banks - Unsure how to read Lethal for reasons both you and Poyser have put up. Mind you, I've never ever read Lethal particularly well before so it might just be a case of me pissing in the wind.
12. OMB - Please show up more. I know you're around.
13. TKOK - I hope he doesn't get himself modkilled.
14. Tweet - Can't really decide how to feel about him atm.
15. Big Man
16. Shania Twain - Would like to go down this road at some point because I'd rather not have to wade through inane postings of his. I also can't read him for shit and a claim down the line would really help with that.
17. PHEN0M
18. NotBrutus
Can someone explain to me who Lethal was supposedly hard bussing?

and this is most of what i could find when doing a search for lethal in barrys posts. again outside of a star trek joke, little n ono interaction. and the last post quoted, papa jeff dislikes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.