Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What's your reads, Lethal pal?

Also just finished watching Solo for the first time. I actually rather enjoyed it.

:WOW

The end scene got me really pumped, then they didn't make enough PROFITS so they scrapped any more sequels.

Reads:

CraigPelton
Jeff Valley Driver

Mitch-a-Roonie EV2.0
Grim Cornette
Ace Dalton

Alco

OMB
TKOK
Tweet
Big Man
Shania Twain Poyser 2.0
NotBrutus

Barry is yellow because I'm still cautious of the hider/commuter deal
Ace because of his possible slip and lots of inconsistencies with his directions. The EV1.0 deal in particular (and I will push this during day)
TKOK - just check those posts. He has coasted along as scum before, and the vague questions and forced assumption of interactions to second a vig shot suggests to me direction from a QT
Big Man - always suss him, and a low activity Big Man is a dangerous Big Man, but of the 4, he's the weakest suspect because if town, I trust he will go ham and cripple the Sith

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dammit i forgot brutus was still in here. just hopin he's town so i dont have to bother trying to get a read there, same with tkok really :heston

Alco

Reaction score
what's the supposed Ace slip? Remind me of that, please.

Also I mustn't forget Poyser is no longer Poyser but he's actually Poyser now ( :pogba ). I did think KIF was fine for the most part though.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The end scene got me really pumped, then they didn't make enough PROFITS so they scrapped any more sequels.

Reads:

CraigPelton
Jeff Valley Driver

Mitch-a-Roonie EV2.0
Grim Cornette
Ace Dalton

Alco

OMB
TKOK
Tweet
Big Man
Shania Twain Poyser 2.0
NotBrutus

Barry is yellow because I'm still cautious of the hider/commuter deal
Ace because of his possible slip and lots of inconsistencies with his directions. The EV1.0 deal in particular (and I will push this during day)
TKOK - just check those posts. He has coasted along as scum before, and the vague questions and forced assumption of interactions to second a vig shot suggests to me direction from a QT
Big Man - always suss him, and a low activity Big Man is a dangerous Big Man, but of the 4, he's the weakest suspect because if town, I trust he will go ham and cripple the Sith

I think the set up of Maul will be used in the Obi-Wan series tbf.

I get what you mean re: Big Man but I think that's just his MO as town or scum tbh. He'd rather let a game get ruined by inactivity than commit to actually playing. He's stated his claim will make it obvious that he is town though, so I don't think he should be a priority.

Are yellow your scum reads? Or Just suspicions?

Alco

Reaction score
dammit i forgot brutus was still in here. just hopin he's town so i dont have to bother trying to get a read there, same with tkok really :heston
I lean yellow on him based entirely on his entrance :lelbron

Ace

Reaction score

Also I mustn't forget Poyser is no longer Poyser but he's actually Poyser now ( :pogba ). I did think KIF was fine for the most part though.
EV claimed he was Boba Fett and his PM said he hated Windu.

I referred to EV hating Dooku instead of Windu.

Chris essentially claimed to be Windu and ended up being Dooku.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Before Chris' even flipped as Dooku. Ace made a post to me about hating Dooku when we had been discussing Mace Windu for quite a while before that. Dooku had not been mentioned in the thread at all until that point.

Chris then flipped as Dooku lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

id say so. also havent seen any switch up in poysers play so for the time being, im going to assume hes still town, until he gives me a reason to appear suspicious.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah I said I hated his posts and asked why people were reading him town and Odo said he liked his posts

Could be another good guy read tbf. My lethal read is more based on his play than any interaction

I'm confused - good guy read? That's like buddying up, no? I'll admit, my play has been poor and I'm rightly being sussed. You're able to read me quite well, so all I can ask is for you to revisit my posts and intentions and judge on that. Scum Lethal always fucks up somehow, and comically too.

Can we stop with the "people always hate me people always focus me woe is me" stuff when defending against accusations?

It seems like half the playerbase believes there is a conspiracy against them lol.

I apologise if that was the notion that you took from my post. It's just exhausting when you aren't as skilled as better players who have strong language skills and persuasive devices to push their agendas. I try, get disappointed they are skimmed over or brushed, and get annoyed/frustrated. I am working on both - accepting people might not entertain my thoughts, and constructing better arguments.

Like, I fully understand this. A lot.

But unfortunately I do have you as a scum lean I'm afraid Lethal. Your play is really reminding me of your MTG game where you were caught as the SK by @Poyser.

Looking at your posts in that thread compared to here, even as the SK you were pushing directions a bit more but still went after inactives with not a lot of conviction.

I'm not sure you completely cut out pushing directions if you're town here.

Fair call. That said, what directions would I push? I got on you for the empire slip D1, it resulted in Chris goofing and being caught out. Odo was dead to rights as a result of sound detective work so that was the sole direction of D2 (that I wasn't on for).

Alco

Reaction score
Oh okay. Thanks, gents.

Probably just an honest mistake, though. Not gonna give that top priority.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Which group do we think is mafia btw? Is it still Vader and co? (I've watched the first 6 star wars but im by no means a fundi)

Could someone with strong flavour knowledge please confirm? Vader, Dooku (who EV says Boba hates), Palpatine etc?

Although I buy Ace's claim for now, this just doesn't look right lmao

this is the slip @Alco

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I think the set up of Maul will be used in the Obi-Wan series tbf.

I get what you mean re: Big Man but I think that's just his MO as town or scum tbh. He'd rather let a game get ruined by inactivity than commit to actually playing. He's stated his claim will make it obvious that he is town though, so I don't think he should be a priority.

Are yellow your scum reads? Or Just suspicions?

Obi-Wan series should be lit.

Yellow is scum leans/suspicions. I have no solid scum reads as of yet (but intend to knuckle in tomorrow). I'm a confidence player, and being so wrong on you shook me. I'll bounce back. We droids are resilient. I am, of course, fluent in over 6 million forms of communication :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm confused - good guy read? That's like buddying up, no? I'll admit, my play has been poor and I'm rightly being sussed. You're able to read me quite well, so all I can ask is for you to revisit my posts and intentions and judge on that. Scum Lethal always fucks up somehow, and comically too.

I apologise if that was the notion that you took from my post. It's just exhausting when you aren't as skilled as better players who have strong language skills and persuasive devices to push their agendas. I try, get disappointed they are skimmed over or brushed, and get annoyed/frustrated. I am working on both - accepting people might not entertain my thoughts, and constructing better arguments.

Fair call. That said, what directions would I push? I got on you for the empire slip D1, it resulted in Chris goofing and being caught out. Odo was dead to rights as a result of sound detective work so that was the sole direction of D2 (that I wasn't on for).

I know it can appear fruitless at times and frustrating. happy your not giving up tho :pals:

Ace

Reaction score

Yeah I'm not trying to target you in particular but it has been a trend the last two games to see people get susses, and revert to "why do i even play here it's pointless idgaf anymore' type arguments.

From memory, between this and last game variations of this have been used by EV, Barry, Tweet, Sky, and now you.

I'm not trying to be anti- :pals: in saying this; quite the opposite. Invariably these are the posts that tend to degenerate into hostility. (Again, not saying that's the case for you).

Alco

Reaction score
I've been ignored for the better half of my mafia career, Lethal. It's all good as long as you can still have some fun.

:pals:

Status
Not open for further replies.