Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Barry should be next though, I'm with you on that @E-V

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if barry flips scum quite certain lethal will as well.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm not wanting to be aggressive, it's PALS and all. Plus, my fave theme requires genuine effort to get people to be swayed by what I have to say, or at least entertain the thought. I'll never figure out the balance, people dislike my too aggressive tunneling play, they hate my methodical play. Can't get off first base, but hey, everyone eventually gets sussed so it's up to me to ensure folks that whilst I haven't been "typical" Lethal, there's good reason for it and I'll just have to prove my decency if given the chance.

i honestly think it could just be barry and lethal. i just looked up "barry" in lethal's posts. he offers a read on him early (ambiguous sussing), along with a town read of tweet. theres little to no interaction there either. :oops

I'm not advocating for him to be vigged though. I provided scepticism on his being a hider and commuter.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also :reigns3 at whomever mentioned I like bussing as scum. I tried it once, got an angry reaction in the QT, and exposed myself as scum for noticing things that weren't there which grew the suspicion on me. Look at my Nintendo performance. I take a backseat and blend in, following subtle leads and red herrings posted throughout.

Also also, nah, I don't think I should be sharing this at night.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also :reigns3 at whomever mentioned I like bussing as scum. I tried it once, got an angry reaction in the QT, and exposed myself as scum for noticing things that weren't there which grew the suspicion on me. Look at my Nintendo performance. I take a backseat and blend in, following subtle leads and red herrings posted throughout.

Also also, nah, I don't think I should be sharing this at night.

What's your reads, Lethal pal?

Also just finished watching Solo for the first time. I actually rather enjoyed it.

:WOW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If Barry flips scum I'mma spam 1,000,000 ripped cals.

yeh. he was my preferred lynch target d1 as well regardless of claim, and i think its time we see that flip at any rate methinks

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not wanting to be aggressive, it's PALS and all. Plus, my fave theme requires genuine effort to get people to be swayed by what I have to say, or at least entertain the thought. I'll never figure out the balance, people dislike my too aggressive tunneling play, they hate my methodical play. Can't get off first base, but hey, everyone eventually gets sussed so it's up to me to ensure folks that whilst I haven't been "typical" Lethal, there's good reason for it and I'll just have to prove my decency if given the chance.

I'm not advocating for him to be vigged though. I provided scepticism on his being a hider and commuter.
The thing is mate this has been true for like a year or whatever and it’s not like you’ve changed your style lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair enough Lethal. It's not going to sway my gut feeling currently, but we can hash things out during day

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and I mean yeah, I remember both myself and Poyserv1 getting slightly pinged early on by lethal (is that correct @Poyser? I feel it was discussed very shortly but discarded as there were more pressing issues in thread). so if both myself and someone I perceive to be town have that same gut feeling, im going to follow it. especially if its someone that from experience, when we are both reading someone similar, good things have happened

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The thing is mate this has been true for like a year or whatever and it’s not like you’ve changed your style lol

Anytime I try and change, it's viewed as suspect. So back to default is tempting, but not productive at all.

Fair enough Lethal. It's not going to sway my gut feeling currently, but we can hash things out during day

Looking forward to it. Gut feelings are pretty hard to dismiss, I mean, look at me with E-V1.0.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
and I mean yeah, I remember both myself and Poyserv1 getting slightly pinged early on by lethal (is that correct @Poyser? I feel it was discussed very shortly but discarded as there were more pressing issues in thread). so if both myself and someone I perceive to be town have that same gut feeling, im going to follow it. especially if its someone that from experience, when we are both reading someone similar, good things have happened
Yeah I said I hated his posts and asked why people were reading him town and Odo said he liked his posts

Could be another good guy read tbf. My lethal read is more based on his play than any interaction

Ace

Reaction score
Can we stop with the "people always hate me people always focus me woe is me" stuff when defending against accusations?

It seems like half the playerbase believes there is a conspiracy against them lol.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Anytime I try and change, it's viewed as suspect. So back to default is tempting, but not productive at all.

Like, I fully understand this. A lot.

But unfortunately I do have you as a scum lean I'm afraid Lethal. Your play is really reminding me of your MTG game where you were caught as the SK by @Poyser.

Looking at your posts in that thread compared to here, even as the SK you were pushing directions a bit more but still went after inactives with not a lot of conviction.

I'm not sure you completely cut out pushing directions if you're town here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can we stop with the "people always hate me people always focus me woe is me" stuff when defending against accusations?

It seems like half the playerbase believes there is a conspiracy against them lol.

:WOW I knew I liked you Ace. 100% in agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.