Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
ok I didn't consider it from that perspective at the time. I felt it was more him testing if I was the one that was full of shit. but looking back, yeah, I can see it as a way not only to get my alignment but to also buddy/pocket a player with some thread pull who he would know would react aggressively to what looks like an exposed lie.

fair point :WOW

No disrespect intended to Ace, but do you see him as the sort of player who'd bite on that opportunity all on his own? Or do you think he'd have to have been instructed to go for that?

I'm just not sure I see scum Ace doing that since it'd pigeonhole him into a POE lynch since he was proven wrong.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll take a stab at full list while were waiting too. And I may change my mind from earlier now that ive thought about it more :armfold

1 - Empire Strikes Back
2 - Force Awakens
3 - Return of the Jedi
4 - The Last Jedi
5 - A New Hope
6 - Rogue One
7 - The Phantom Menace

havent seen the others yet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That was a chore of a catch up lol

Who did EV rep in for? Mitch?

Don’t really like his conclusions from his readback, not sure how he goes through lethals posts and concludes lethal and ace are aligned, doesn’t make sense
yea mitch

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That was a chore of a catch up lol

Who did EV rep in for? Mitch?

Don’t really like his conclusions from his readback, not sure how he goes through lethals posts and concludes lethal and ace are aligned, doesn’t make sense

Yes I repped in for Mitch.

Which parts of thinking they're aligned do you not like? I felt the Lethal/Ace interactions were disingenuous and busywork. Lethal never really pushed on it at all and quickly backed down from Ace pretty much copy & pasting his previous posts lol. Lethal also is on my reads list as a lighter red, indicating that I'm not gonna lynch him ahead of Odo/Ace but I'm suspicious of him.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No disrespect intended to Ace, but do you see him as the sort of player who'd bite on that opportunity all on his own? Or do you think he'd have to have been instructed to go for that?

I'm just not sure I see scum Ace doing that since it'd pigeonhole him into a POE lynch since he was proven wrong.

How do you feel about his slip/mistake?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

:hmm true...Unless he had direction to do so. Butthen you point still stands about shelflife of that play, which soomeone with experience would also advise against....

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

:hmm true...Unless he had direction to do so. Butthen you point still stands about shelflife of that play, which soomeone with experience would also advise against....

Or did he not realise that making that play to try and add doubt to my claim would come off as heavy handed as it did? I mean, I'm pretty set on lynching him after Odo on current info so I might be in a tunnel, but the way he's curled into a ball after the mistake feels like scum trying to not draw as much attention to himself as he'd get arguing back about the mistake. If that makes sense?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well fortunately we will have all day to discuss it, plus hopefully some cool results from cool ppl!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Or did he not realise that making that play to try and add doubt to my claim would come off as heavy handed as it did? I mean, I'm pretty set on lynching him after Odo on current info so I might be in a tunnel, but the way he's curled into a ball after the mistake feels like scum trying to not draw as much attention to himself as he'd get arguing back about the mistake. If that makes sense?

A few notes on that subject:

If he and Odo are scummates, I don't think Odo would ever go along with that unless Ace went rogue and tried to get you lynched without thinking of the long-term and how it would affect him.

That said:

Scum executing you after the tide was turning for you and the fact that Chris got caught in the blast radius could mean that if Ace and Odo are also scum, it was a shortsighted move made out of desperation so they wouldn't lose two scum in one day/3 in two days.

I just don't necessarily think there's really enough to have Ace pinned to the wall here. He's definitely a POE lynch at this point, but I'm gonna stick with my gut and say his PGO claim is likely town. I uh- I have a decent idea of who (if he hasn't already given character) he might claim all things considered if he's sticking with the PGO, if you catch my drift.

Wasn't Mace Windu talked about at length before-hand? I can't really remember the timeline of events but tbh it seems to me like missing the forest for the trees and a bit of a massive nitpick. :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes I repped in for Mitch.

Which parts of thinking they're aligned do you not like? I felt the Lethal/Ace interactions were disingenuous and busywork. Lethal never really pushed on it at all and quickly backed down from Ace pretty much copy & pasting his previous posts lol. Lethal also is on my reads list as a lighter red, indicating that I'm not gonna lynch him ahead of Odo/Ace but I'm suspicious of him.
But lethal didn’t focus on like anybody else did he? Why would he make his only contribution to day 1 be singling out his teammate that’s in no danger and pushing him? Whether it was strong or not

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
But lethal didn’t focus on like anybody else did he? Why would he make his only contribution to day 1 be singling out his teammate that’s in no danger and pushing him? Whether it was strong or not
Lethal likes to bus as scum and people generally don't follow him on stuff so it's low risk. I can see what EV's getting at.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
A few notes on that subject:

If he and Odo are scummates, I don't think Odo would ever go along with that unless Ace went rogue and tried to get you lynched without thinking of the long-term and how it would affect him.

That said:

Scum executing you after the tide was turning for you and the fact that Chris got caught in the blast radius could mean that if Ace and Odo are also scum, it was a shortsighted move made out of desperation so they wouldn't lose two scum in one day/3 in two days.

I just don't necessarily think there's really enough to have Ace pinned to the wall here. He's definitely a POE lynch at this point, but I'm gonna stick with my gut and say his PGO claim is likely town. I uh- I have a decent idea of who (if he hasn't already given character) he might claim all things considered if he's sticking with the PGO, if you catch my drift.

Wasn't Mace Windu talked about at length before-hand? I can't really remember the timeline of events but tbh it seems to me like missing the forest for the trees and a bit of a massive nitpick. :draper2

Yeah I get where you're coming from re: first point. Might be an over-complicated theory but it's something I want to explore, including a full claim from Ace in the next day phase.

I agree the execution was a desperation ploy to end the day phase.

Yes, Windu was mentioned a lot, but Dooku wasn't mentioned at all. That's why it's weird.

Ace has said his claim isn't PGO also.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah I get where you're coming from re: first point. Might be an over-complicated theory but it's something I want to explore, including a full claim from Ace in the next day phase.

I agree the execution was a desperation ploy to end the day phase.

Yes, Windu was mentioned a lot, but Dooku wasn't mentioned at all. That's why it's weird.

Ace has said his claim isn't PGO also.

See, I missed that little detail. :slip:

Oh well then throw that out the window. :oops

Status
Not open for further replies.