Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
The reason I also give Jeff a town lean over Ace from their push on me over the colour of my alignment (lol) is this sequence of posts here. Looks like Jeff was too focused on me to realise that Ace was fishing for his alignment to claim alongside it.
What?

I had asked the 'indie' code question before Jeff had given alignment so I clearly wasn't trying to fish for his alignment since I was trying to claim mine to him in code?

If anyone is suss for that exchange for the reasons you're arguing it is Jeff since he admitted to picking up on my 'indie' code afterwards, essentially allowing him to claim alignment alongside me.

Not that I think this is actually the case; I think the whole colour-gate thing is too out-there for Jeff to try as scum merely with a fake claim in hand.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
One thing is for certain, I'd be looking at Lethal before Ace. As others have pointed out, I think the biggest factor is that if Ace was scum knowing EV was town, there's just no way he goes full ham on that case with a team behind him. ANd while I don't have data available for how exactly Ace plays scum I can think of, personality wise, he doesn't really strike be as the GOING ROGUE kind :draper2

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But lethal didn’t focus on like anybody else did he? Why would he make his only contribution to day 1 be singling out his teammate that’s in no danger and pushing him? Whether it was strong or not

Because of that exact reason. Ace was in no danger and Lethal has said himself people tend to overlook his case building. He looks busy against someone who was looking town against a scum read E-V at that point in the game. He knew it wasn't going to go anywhere. It meant on readbacks it gives the impression of Lethal looking like he's scum hunting when nothing actually comes of it.

Ace

Reaction score
One thing is for certain, I'd be looking at Lethal before Ace. As others have pointed out, I think the biggest factor is that if Ace was scum knowing EV was town, there's just no way he goes full ham on that case with a team behind him. ANd while I don't have data available for how exactly Ace plays scum I can think of, personality wise, he doesn't really strike be as the GOING ROGUE kind :draper2
I've never actually played as scum with y'all ftr. If I ever received a scum role it is in a game I afk'd :heston:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What?

I had asked the 'indie' code question before Jeff had given alignment so I clearly wasn't trying to fish for his alignment since I was trying to claim mine to him in code?

If anyone is suss for that exchange for the reasons you're arguing it is Jeff since he admitted to picking up on my 'indie' code afterwards, essentially allowing him to claim alignment alongside me.

Not that I think this is actually the case; I think the whole colour-gate thing is too out-there for Jeff to try as scum merely with a fake claim in hand.

... So you asked him a question in cryptic code to try and discern his alignment before you claimed yours? That's the point I'm trying to make lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've never actually played as scum with y'all ftr. If I ever received a scum role it is in a game I afk'd :heston:

just indy that one time over on WF if my memory serves me correct then?

Ace

Reaction score
Because of that exact reason. Ace was in no danger and Lethal has said himself people tend to overlook his case building. He looks busy against someone who was looking town against a scum read E-V at that point in the game. He knew it wasn't going to go anywhere. It meant on readbacks it gives the impression of Lethal looking like he's scum hunting when nothing actually comes of it.
Just out of interest the last two games as a town-looking player I've been scum-read by scum when there was no chance of me going down (CP last game and Poyser the game before).

This doesn't really change anything re Lethal as all it means is Lethal looking at me could be a sign of him being scum whether or not I am scum (spoiler alert - I'm not).

FTR I don't actually have a scumread on Lethal; he's kinda just in POE atm.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I had asked the 'indie' code question before Jeff had given alignment so I clearly wasn't trying to fish for his alignment since I was trying to claim mine to him in code
Is the problem that EV is not an indie?

Are you willing to say who you are aligned with? If not the Galactic Empire?

Also Ace, you literally start to ask him for his alignment here lol, so your bolded statement is incorrect.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal likes to bus as scum and people generally don't follow him on stuff so it's low risk. I can see what EV's getting at.
I just don’t really get where that would come from tbh like I just wouldn’t see him thinking to do it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think you’re giving him too much credit lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Can someone explain to me who Lethal was supposedly hard bussing?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I just don’t really get where that would come from tbh like I just wouldn’t see him thinking to do it
He did it to me when we were scum together and I didn't tell him to do it lol

I'm leaning towards Ace not being scum tho fwiw, assuming Lethal is scum

Ace

Reaction score
... So you asked him a question in cryptic code to try and discern his alignment before you claimed yours? That's the point I'm trying to make lol.

No. the code SERVED as me CLAIMING. "Indie" as in Confederacy of "Independent" Systems.

I said something about you not being "Indie" ie not Confederacy of "Independent" Systems. Which was the whole argument. The whole point of the argument was that we would both be Confederacy and you weren't.

I asked him if it made sense to him. If he was not Confederacy of Independent Systems it would not make sense to him.

just indy that one time over on WF if my memory serves me correct then?

Correct. Was my first game too if memory serves me and I won :heston:

Status
Not open for further replies.