Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No. the code SERVED as me CLAIMING. "Indie" as in Confederacy of "Independent" Systems.

I said something about you not being "Indie" ie not Confederacy of "Independent" Systems. Which was the whole argument. The whole point of the argument was that we would both be Confederacy and you weren't.

I asked him if it made sense to him. If he was not Confederacy of Independent Systems it would not make sense to him.

Correct. Was my first game too if memory serves me and I won :heston:

Bro you literally asked Jeff to claim his alignment

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also Ace, you literally start to ask him for his alignment here lol, so your bolded statement is incorrect.
I mean the is he not an indie thing is pretty cut and dried lmao it’s pretty obvious ace knew that alignment at this point and the whole thing is utterly redundant because as we discussed ad nauseam whilst you were being pushed.... scum will have access to this information.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ace.

But I'd hardly call it hard bussing

Ah okay. For some reason I was thinking it was Mitch and I got all super confused since you repped in for Mitch. :lizlol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not really a fan of EV contributions either since repping in tbh

Seems like a lot of busy work and getting caught up in nonsense.

Also it’s not that it’s terrible to think ace and lethal could be aligned, but the fact that it was literally his first conclusion when CP asked him if they could be aligned just doesn’t really seem believable to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, Odo have Mitch a SUPER easy town read after initially parking his vote there for hours lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
since we are ranking star wars movies

empire
new hope
return of the jedi
rogue one
force awakens
revenge of the sith
last jedi
rise of skywalker
phantom menace
attack of the clones

have not seen solo.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace

Reaction score
Also Ace, you literally start to ask him for his alignment here lol, so your bolded statement is incorrect.
Read this in context. I had already done the whole indie code thing once. He asked if i could make things clearer. The second time I did it I added that second line to bring the 'alignment' point into context. By virtue of answering that question he would hopefully understand what I'm asking (if he was indie).

If you read through JEff and my interactions through that period using the hindsight you now have you can surely see that Jeff and I were on the same page re: the whole alignemtn thing. So it would CLEARLY be important for us to confirm that we have the same alignment (Confederacy) for the entire argument to actually stand any ground.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No. the code SERVED as me CLAIMING. "Indie" as in Confederacy of "Independent" Systems.

I said something about you not being "Indie" ie not Confederacy of "Independent" Systems. Which was the whole argument. The whole point of the argument was that we would both be Confederacy and you weren't.

I asked him if it made sense to him. If he was not Confederacy of Independent Systems it would not make sense to him.

Correct. Was my first game too if memory serves me and I won :heston:

yes, yes you did :francis

Ace

Reaction score
@E-V If I was truly just fishing for Jeff's alignment (side-note: is this really THAT useful to maf?), why did I first simply post a "does it make sense ifi say that E-V is not indie" post WITHOUT asking about his willingness to claim? It was only after he didn't catch the first time that I added that second part in which makes no sense if my goal was to get him to straight-up out his alignment.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And fwiw, all of what Ace has said about how he asked me to claim and the indie hint are true. It felt more like we were on the same page but we were both being cautious. him more so than me. The fact he picked up on it immediately (the orange stuff) would also lead me to believe there was no premeditation

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not really a fan of EV contributions either since repping in tbh

Seems like a lot of busy work and getting caught up in nonsense.

Also it’s not that it’s terrible to think ace and lethal could be aligned, but the fact that it was literally his first conclusion when CP asked him if they could be aligned just doesn’t really seem believable to me

:heston

So because you disagree I think Ace & Lethal are linked it's suddenly "busy work" yet you want to go in the Lethal direction, the same as me. Yet it's not terrible to think that they are aligned?

And yes, it was my first conclusion. Go back to my readback post, they are things that CP did not quote in his post that I replied to and were things that stood out to me on a readback.

If I think Ace is scum and I understand and like the direction that Lethal is scum. Why is thinking they are aligned, getting caught up in nonsense?

:pogba

Read this in context. I had already done the whole indie code thing once. He asked if i could make things clearer. The second time I did it I added that second line to bring the 'alignment' point into context. By virtue of answering that question he would hopefully understand what I'm asking (if he was indie).

If you read through JEff and my interactions through that period using the hindsight you now have you can surely see that Jeff and I were on the same page re: the whole alignemtn thing. So it would CLEARLY be important for us to confirm that we have the same alignment (Confederacy) for the entire argument to actually stand any ground.

I understand where you're coming from, it just doesn't feel right to me.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Also, Odo have Mitch a SUPER easy town read after initially parking his vote there for hours lol
he's given that same read to Mitch before as town. For appearing totally oblivious.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Although I'm probs still a bit sour about COLOURGATE

:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.