Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, I watched all of them in the cinema. The updated releases were amazing on the big screen, having seen them 10+ times each on VHS before hand (original trilogy remasters). '99 watched Phantom Menace whilst my mum's car got serviced. '02 watch Clones cos i skipped work due to being hungover. '05 Revenge took a bird on a date. Rogue One, Solo, sequel trilogy. Nothing beats those sounds at the complex.

Yeah man, my dad LOVES star wars, so when we were kids, we went to see the OG rerealeses more than once (with him and with school). saw awesome

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do have bad memories from Phantom though, as I saw it the same day Owen Heart passed away and I learned about it on tyhe way home. was GUTTED at 12 years old or wtv it was

Ace

Reaction score
No I know you meant that you can't defend the mistake/slip. What I'm saying is, with how hard you came at me over the orange Confederation case, I'd expect you to push a little harder back over a mistake if it was genuine other than "yup, I'm done for" if that makes sense?

Also hinting PGO (I'm guessing by your "don't visit me tonight, deal with me tomorrow" post on N1 after admitting you're a goner looks like trying to not get looked at in the night as opposed to softing PGO earlier in the game. It's not exactly a secret if Odo is still alive then he's tomorrows lynch candidate either.
How would one defend it other than say "it wasn't a slip it was just a mistake"? I'm just being realistic.

Trying to conflate my play around the Dooku/Windu deal, and my orange town = confederacy argument, is a pretty strange decision, tbph. They're very, very different situations.

I'm not actually hinting PGO but I'd really not get into my reasoning behind that post. It'll all be clear tomorrow.

Ace

Reaction score
FUCK I just realised something and when I explain it tomorrow I'm going to look even more stupid than I have until this point.

What I will say is it makes Barry look bad. More will be revealed tomorrow.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
How would one defend it other than say "it wasn't a slip it was just a mistake"? I'm just being realistic.

Trying to conflate my play around the Dooku/Windu deal, and my orange town = confederacy argument, is a pretty strange decision, tbph. They're very, very different situations.

I'm not actually hinting PGO but I'd really not get into my reasoning behind that post. It'll all be clear tomorrow.

I'm not sure if you're intentionally missing the point of what I'm saying. You made a mistake that was picked up on and you're rolling over and dying as opposed to arguing to why you shouldn't die for making a mistake lol and it's drawing more effort than I intended.

I'm not saying you should have said something different to "it wasn't a slip, it was a mistake" it's how you're just resigning yourself as opposed to trying to keep playing as I'd expect. If that makes sense?

And I'm not linking them as two things together, it's just a part of your play I am questioning lol.

Re: last part, fair enough.

Last edited:

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Could someone with strong flavour knowledge please confirm? Vader, Dooku (who EV says Boba hates), Palpatine etc?
Boba wouldn't hate Dooku. The only person i think he'd hate is Windu since he killed Boba's dad.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
FUCK I just realised something and when I explain it tomorrow I'm going to look even more stupid than I have until this point.

What I will say is it makes Barry look bad. More will be revealed tomorrow.
What if you die

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
In hindsight this looks like distancing from a town lynch/duel result. Complicated way to put this into the right words. Not reading him scum, but content to lynch him due to the attention/time he may or may not occupy? This in spite of his efforts and scum hunting? That's an interesting outlook for sure.
got me

Ace

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're intentionally missing the point of what I'm saying. You made a mistake that was picked up on and you're rolling over and dying as opposed to arguing to why you shouldn't die for making a mistake lol and it's drawing more effort than I intended.

I'm not saying you should have said something different to "it wasn't a slip, it was a mistake" it's how you're just resigning yourself as opposed to trying to keep playing as I'd expect. If that makes sense?

And I'm not linking them as two things together, it's just a part of your play I am questioning lol.

Re: last part, fair enough.
Yeah I get what you're saying. I sound like a stuck record but everything you've said will be answered to varying degrees tomorrow. I know this sounds silly and pretentious but anyway

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not sure Ace goes through all of that to get EV sussed as scum. Tbh.

Sounds like just colourgate themespec got in the way of things and made a horrible mess.

EV, could you re-explain your Jeff scum lean for me , ELI5 pls.:pals:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Also a scum PGO would be very whack, but not out of the norm. I'm just not sure I'd believe it tbh. Set-Up spec ahoy :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm a scum lean to EV still ? surely thats cant be right?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler