Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Still night :francis

Did you honestly expect it to not go full length, considering the number of players and the player list itself :p ?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
*sigh* I'll Kit Fist your...nvm. I guess I'll watch all the movies this weekend. Still haven't gotten around to 9 either

tenor.gif

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
OG 9 ONLY:

Empire Strikes Back, Force Awakens, Last Jedi ( I actually like it, sue me)

TLJ told a great story for mine, I'm not going to let little geeks who can't feel a real pussy tell me what I should like. But 3rd? Ballsy.

I also really like Rogue One :draper2

Likewise. That end scene, man, was hard to walk out of the cinema :side:

So the reason why I'm saying you changed is that you were actually defending me here and the other post here shows that I'd dropped some pretty obvious hints about my character and it didn't really bring suspicion. If you had a good feeling about my character and knew I was claiming town, you'd have pushed a bit no?

What also is a bit of a question mark for me Lethal, is that you're clearly a very knowledgeable dude when it comes to Star Wars and you've had a lot of flavour spec (not meaning this at all in a bad way, I love to discuss SW lore) but there's no way you could buy Boba as town but yet you were easily appeased by major antagonists claims in the Confederation.

What made you think "yep, Boba isn't town but the Confederation are?" if you get me?

I had a suspicions as to who you were based on your role claim, but the empire/republic mistake threw me off. I do have a compulsive habit of letting minute bullshit cloud better judgement. As I said, I take full ownership for it.

A very astute point. My assertion was based on the Sith or First Order being scum, so anybody anti-Sith (which the confeds ultimately were) or anti-First Order (they weren't alive for this). Boba at the very least was an indy for me, and I want every non-town out of the game. I'm interested in Ace and Jeff's characters too (Viceroy Gunray possibly for one of them) as they are a slimy lot.

Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

:WOW

Empire, New Hope, Revenge for mine

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I kinda dont like wanting to let Jeff go but I think most of Odos early posts look like he's blatantly buddying Jeff.

Alco

Reaction score
Jeff's OH-kay in my book until further notice tbh

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Jeff's OH-kay in my book until further notice tbh

Who are your scum reads / directions you'd like to push tomorrow Alco?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TLJ told a great story for mine, I'm not going to let little geeks who can't feel a real pussy tell me what I should like. But 3rd? Ballsy.

Likewise. That end scene, man, was hard to walk out of the cinema :side:

I had a suspicions as to who you were based on your role claim, but the empire/republic mistake threw me off. I do have a compulsive habit of letting minute bullshit cloud better judgement. As I said, I take full ownership for it.

A very astute point. My assertion was based on the Sith or First Order being scum, so anybody anti-Sith (which the confeds ultimately were) or anti-First Order (they weren't alive for this). Boba at the very least was an indy for me, and I want every non-town out of the game. I'm interested in Ace and Jeff's characters too (Viceroy Gunray possibly for one of them) as they are a slimy lot.

:WOW

Empire, New Hope, Revenge for mine

For me, I have to consider the full experience. I saw the last two in my list in theatres, and the experience for both was 10/10 walking out.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also really like Adam Driver :draper2

Ace

Reaction score
Sorry Ace, quoted the wrong post and then my formatting spazzed whilst trying to reply to Lethal lol.

The biggest tell/concern I have is you're not pushing back on me like you have been during the day phase. You had some serious conviction for why I was not town over very little reasoning, where is that conviction to defend yourself if it's a genuine mistake?
Wait what lol. I think you're confusing what I am saying I can't defend. I am not referring to my case I made on you and then backpedaled.

---
Let's talk about that case first.

I initially believed with Jeff that orange town meant confederacy aligned town. As in, your PM mentioned confederacy. This was why I was so damn confident you'd flip scum.

Then I went back and looked at Smark's previous game, Scream Queens, and I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a clear "town alignment" like "Galactic Republic" "Conferedacy" etc in that game.

This information combined with the fact that Boba Fett makes some sense as someone who could be aligned with people who are confederacy made me take back my whole read on you.

In hindsight I was wrong but I don't see this as even slightly leaning towards me looking scum, I don't think anyone is even asking me to defend this part of the game. If they are, I can do it easily - even though I was wrong, the play itself doesn't really feel scummy especially the part where I pushed super hard on you and then randomly backed off as you neared a lynch. It'd just be a bizarre scum play.

---

Now, onto the thing I don't think I can defend properly.

This is referring to the whole thing with me confusing Dooku and Windu when referring to Chris pre-flip.

As it turns out Chris fake claimed Windu and was in fact Dooku, this makes me look horrible and looks like a slip.

While it was a genuine mistake rather than a slip this is a pretty difficult thing to argue and prove. Hence me saying I can't defend this properly.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For me, I have to consider the full experience. I saw the last two in my list in theatres, and the experience for both was 10/10 walking out.

Yeah, I watched all of them in the cinema. The updated releases were amazing on the big screen, having seen them 10+ times each on VHS before hand (original trilogy remasters). '99 watched Phantom Menace whilst my mum's car got serviced. '02 watch Clones cos i skipped work due to being hungover. '05 Revenge took a bird on a date. Rogue One, Solo, sequel trilogy. Nothing beats those sounds at the complex.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wait what lol. I think you're confusing what I am saying I can't defend. I am not referring to my case I made on you and then backpedaled.

---
Let's talk about that case first.

I initially believed with Jeff that orange town meant confederacy aligned town. As in, your PM mentioned confederacy. This was why I was so damn confident you'd flip scum.

Then I went back and looked at Smark's previous game, Scream Queens, and I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a clear "town alignment" like "Galactic Republic" "Conferedacy" etc in that game.

This information combined with the fact that Boba Fett makes some sense as someone who could be aligned with people who are confederacy made me take back my whole read on you.

In hindsight I was wrong but I don't see this as even slightly leaning towards me looking scum, I don't think anyone is even asking me to defend this part of the game. If they are, I can do it easily - even though I was wrong, the play itself doesn't really feel scummy especially the part where I pushed super hard on you and then randomly backed off as you neared a lynch. It'd just be a bizarre scum play.

---

Now, onto the thing I don't think I can defend properly.

This is referring to the whole thing with me confusing Dooku and Windu when referring to Chris pre-flip.

As it turns out Chris fake claimed Windu and was in fact Dooku, this makes me look horrible and looks like a slip.

While it was a genuine mistake rather than a slip this is a pretty difficult thing to argue and prove. Hence me saying I can't defend this properly.

No I know you meant that you can't defend the mistake/slip. What I'm saying is, with how hard you came at me over the orange Confederation case, I'd expect you to push a little harder back over a mistake if it was genuine other than "yup, I'm done for" if that makes sense?

Also hinting PGO (I'm guessing by your "don't visit me tonight, deal with me tomorrow" post on N1 after admitting you're a goner looks like trying to not get looked at in the night as opposed to softing PGO earlier in the game. It's not exactly a secret if Odo is still alive then he's tomorrows lynch candidate either.

Alco

Reaction score
Who are your scum reads / directions you'd like to push tomorrow Alco?
Odo should be one and I'm not too fond of Brutus either. I don't care if Odo voted him, can be a weak bus for all I care (he wasn't gonna show up anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.