Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Has your read on Jeff changed at all since yesterday?

I mean, he has 300+ posts now and I’ve read approximately 69 of them thoroughly, so I’m not sure what my read on him is at the moment.

once night comes through, barring my death, i plan to get back into things.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, he has 300+ posts now and I’ve read approximately 69 of them thoroughly, so I’m not sure what my read on him is at the moment.

once night comes through, barring my death, i plan to get back into things.

I can promise you I won't disappoint :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What about your gut instinct made you swing your feelings about me D1?

They never changed? Logically thinking (yeah I'm using inferior franchise references), Boba Fett does not fit the narrative for town, so I am guilty of allowing misguided beliefs to cloud my judgement. Clouds your focus, the dark side does.

Idk why he bothered bringing those other losers though, they don't even try :heston

The absolute hide of you to call Kit Fisto a loser. You deserve to be stalked by Jar Jar's force ghost.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I must say I'm loving the discussion about the lore of Star Wars so much this game. Hopefully nobody fucks with that :)

Evans, Jeff, your top 3 Star Wars films in order plz

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
They never changed? Logically thinking (yeah I'm using inferior franchise references), Boba Fett does not fit the narrative for town, so I am guilty of allowing misguided beliefs to cloud my judgement. Clouds your focus, the dark side does.

The absolute hide of you to call Kit Fisto a loser. You deserve to be stalked by Jar Jar's force ghost.

*sigh* I'll Kit Fist your...nvm. I guess I'll watch all the movies this weekend. Still haven't gotten around to 9 either

Ace

Reaction score
Revenge of the Sith deserves a watch. Best of the prequels, 3rd fave of mine from the entire saga.

Sidious won because he corrupted Anakin to deny Windu his chance to execute him and end the war for good. No Anakin heel turn, and Windu kills Palpatine

I noticed he mentioned galactic empire, not republic. You guys went into colour.

Dooku was a Sith, the confederates were his minions.

Fair enough.

giphy.gif

No buys, I'm sorry Ace.
As I said, I'm not sure there's much way I can actually convince people that it wasn't a slip, just a very unfortunate name mixup :heston:

I fully expect to be lynched tomorrow but I'll at least try my best to contribute before I go.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I must say I'm loving the discussion about the lore of Star Wars so much this game. Hopefully nobody fucks with that :)

OG 9 ONLY:

Empire Strikes Back, Force Awakens, Last Jedi ( I actually like it, sue me)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also really like Rogue One :draper2

Ace

Reaction score
The worst part is I have watched all 6 original movies and I therefore totally know the basics of who Windu and Dooku are :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and the ORIGINAL cartoon was solid too, I should try and find that

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

But 3 hours later you vote for EV and say that it could provide a link between EV and Tweet as scum. How does EV being scum refute your initial read (and receipts) of Tweet? What changed in those 3 hours to make you doubt your town read of Tweet?

I could take a punt on who you are if character and role marry up well, and if so, I'm kinda jealous.

So the reason why I'm saying you changed is that you were actually defending me here and the other post here shows that I'd dropped some pretty obvious hints about my character and it didn't really bring suspicion. If you had a good feeling about my character and knew I was claiming town, you'd have pushed a bit no?

What also is a bit of a question mark for me Lethal, is that you're clearly a very knowledgeable dude when it comes to Star Wars and you've had a lot of flavour spec (not meaning this at all in a bad way, I love to discuss SW lore) but there's no way you could buy Boba as town but yet you were easily appeased by major antagonists claims in the Confederation.

What made you think "yep, Boba isn't town but the Confederation are?" if you get me?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The worst part is I have watched all 6 original movies and I therefore totally know the basics of who Windu and Dooku are :heston

Sorry Ace, quoted the wrong post and then my formatting spazzed whilst trying to reply to Lethal lol.

The biggest tell/concern I have is you're not pushing back on me like you have been during the day phase. You had some serious conviction for why I was not town over very little reasoning, where is that conviction to defend yourself if it's a genuine mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.