Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Okay so I get that I look bad off of that. Which is unfortunate as I'm town.

Before I get into my responses, why do people keep saying two non-town died? EV was clearly town tracker.

Hi :pals:

First off, let me just say - HOLY SHIT. I actually did not expect the duel to go in my favour but was deep down hoping I'd at least identify scum for you to lynch, instead I pulled it off. Poyser & CP ofc helping swing that duel vote :rippedcal

So, let's have a look at this!

:slip:

I understand this looks bad. But I genuinely just fucked up - they both have the 'u' at the end of their name which is why I confused the two. I know this looks silly but it's genuinely what happened.

It’s certainly an unfortunate coincidence if that’s what it is lol

Are dooku and windu related or associated at all?

See above.

@Ace Dalton did you slip about Big Man???

No. I was doing a readback so there may have been a time gap but iirc Big Man had arrived a couple pages back at most.

This right here. Big Man only had one post, and it was not recent. Alco had come into the thread and started posting, but not Big Man. Did Big Man start posting in the QT? :hmm

See above

Whilst discussing Chris, Ace asked me if my V1 flavour hated Dooku (who Chris flipped as scum) as opposed to Windu, who he claimed.

Yeah I understand this looks bad, it is genuinely just a stupid mistake by me confusing the two but given the nature of Chris' claim I realise this is going to be something I can't really defend even though it genuinely is the case that I just confused the names and am not scum

Did Ace ever mention Lethal? Seems like Lethal went after him quite a bit!

When I sussed Ace in the last game he OMGUS'd me back and a lot of his focus was on responding to me. Same in the couple games before that when he was town and Poyser was sussing him.

Going back at you wasn't about OMGUSing, it was about the way you were posting. Read back on the games before the one we played and I even actively noted my own meta of trusting guys who focus on me so this doesn't realy fly.

This as well @CraigPelton for why I'm growing more and more certain on Ace. He's trying to justify the mislynch when I flip town here and if he's aligned with Odo, he's doing the same tactic with keeping @Tweet at an arms length but still within the scum read range.

The attempt at calling my ISO on Barry "desperate scum play" is quite telling as well, when those sort of tunnels are what I'm known for doing as town lol.

You literally said yourself that your flip offers value so its hardly like i'm taking a strange stance.

Ace

Reaction score
I'm honestly resigned to being a gonner but without giving too much away I would heavily recommend ignoring me tonight and dealing with me tomorrow.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Odo, Ace, Lethal aligned I think. I'm still leaning scum on Barry but the reasoning for that direction is drying up with this new info as Chris was pushing there.

It's set up speccy but something doesn't feel right in regards to how Jedi being involved in the game. We've had a Yoda claim & Mace Windu claim with no counters. Likelihood is Barry is telling the truth about Yoda but Mace is a pretty important character in the series and wasn't counter-claimed but this isn't something I want to push or question people over. It's just a thought in the back of my head atm.
I’m not sure this conclusion makes sense with everything you just showed lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do you think of his interactions with Odo?
I’ll have to look into it when I read back as I don’t remember any specific interactions, just Odo telling me he likes Lethal’s posts

Alco

Reaction score
Chris was a sith lord :banderas:

Now I can return to that readback I never finished :garrett

Alco

Reaction score
Yes, what's the problem?
It's one thing when you're the only one getting singled out, but multiple guys were calling upon multiple inactives to post. So to just come in with "what about this guy then?" followed by offering absolutely nothing --> no bueno, Brute

Alco

Reaction score
Aight there's fuck all in Shania Twain's posts so I think I'm done reading back for now

1. Odo
5. Jeff Valley Driver
6. Mitch-a-Roonie/EVV2
7. Grim Cornette

8. Ace Dalton
9. Poyser
10. Alco
11. Lethal Banks
12. OMB
13. TKOK
14. Tweet
15. Big Man
16. Shania Twain
17. PHEN0M
18. NotBrutus

If Lethal is a scum double voter then it's a 4-man scum team. I'm going back and forth on Ace. TKOK, Big Man, and Shania Twain are total nulls right now but please don't vig Big Man as he's hinting at a good role and if he is town and gets involved he will be a big asset.

PHEN0M I'm slightly leaning town on as I'm not sure Odo goes to bat for his teammate like that. Also leaning town on Brutus because Odo put pressure on him.

But yeah, investigative roles should be targeting the folks who are not in any shade of blue.

Vig if you like take a shot in TKOK, Shania, and if you're feeling risky, Ace

Watcher/BG type roles should be on me or Poyser
Just, re: Brutus --> was it a lot of pressure though ? Seemed more like a vote for him to appear. Although yea he did make 2 "Any takers?" posts afterwards I guess.

Not ruling out it's a distancing effort there.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Does this mean I need to go back to jokes instead of takin' this more seriously?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Fyi womt be round for first hslf of day

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hello friends

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh hey Nom. Sorry about the Bruins :(

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So Boba was town after all. I'm sorry, E-V, I take full blame for that saga as I'm the one who first sprung a glimpse at a potential botch which was then run with by Ace and Jeff.

Also, EV2.0, I was trusting my gut instinct of Fett not being town aligned and was going to bed, hence forth I parked my vote on you and left it there.

People questioning why I didn't vote Brutus, do you seriously think I'm going to get anything started there?

re: Ace - I thought I had a case, Ace gave sound reasoning to my questions, so I dropped it. Pursuing a lost cause is an asinine mission.

Reactions: Evans
Status
Not open for further replies.