Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@E-V So do you think Ace and Lethal are likely or unlikely to be aligned?

Odo, Ace, Lethal aligned I think. I'm still leaning scum on Barry but the reasoning for that direction is drying up with this new info as Chris was pushing there.

It's set up speccy but something doesn't feel right in regards to how Jedi being involved in the game. We've had a Yoda claim & Mace Windu claim with no counters. Likelihood is Barry is telling the truth about Yoda but Mace is a pretty important character in the series and wasn't counter-claimed but this isn't something I want to push or question people over. It's just a thought in the back of my head atm.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1. Odo
4. CraigPelton
5. Jeff Valley Driver
6. Mitch-a-Roonie/EVV2
7. Grim Cornette
8. Ace Dalton
9. Poyser
10. Alco
11. Lethal Banks
14. Tweet
15. Big Man

is my reads, anyone not listed is null.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Odo, Ace, Lethal aligned I think. I'm still leaning scum on Barry but the reasoning for that direction is drying up with this new info as Chris was pushing there.

It's set up speccy but something doesn't feel right in regards to how Jedi being involved in the game. We've had a Yoda claim & Mace Windu claim with no counters. Likelihood is Barry is telling the truth about Yoda but Mace is a pretty important character in the series and wasn't counter-claimed but this isn't something I want to push or question people over. It's just a thought in the back of my head atm.
Did Ace ever mention Lethal? Seems like Lethal went after him quite a bit!

When I sussed Ace in the last game he OMGUS'd me back and a lot of his focus was on responding to me. Same in the couple games before that when he was town and Poyser was sussing him.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Did Ace ever mention Lethal? Seems like Lethal went after him quite a bit!

When I sussed Ace in the last game he OMGUS'd me back and a lot of his focus was on responding to me. Same in the couple games before that when he was town and Poyser was sussing him.

No, Ace just answered him and left it alone. The content that Lethal was chasing him over wasn't substantial either. It was a post I actually commented on as hating also which was this one:

Yeah I'm getting a nice town read from Tweet - whether he's right or wrong, the way he's arguing shows that these are actual thoughts rather than fabrications.

Jeff could go either way, not really willing to drop a read as I think it's too lazy to scumread Jeff off the exchange by virtue of Tweet being a town read. Being all over the shop is hardly unusual for Jeff after all ( :pals: )

Willing to give lethal a town pass for now. Seems comfortable in-thread and I'm okay with the claim too.

Tbph I haven't liked Shania Twain, I'm not going to get into meta arguments or anything but the damsel in distress ploy hasn't felt good at all.

Also a shit ton of filler like:

"More Drake & Josh gifs please "
"I like a good trap... oh wait not that kind of trap."
"I'm tryin' to figure out what has happened in the last 2 hours."
"I really have no idea what that Star Wars reference was about... "
"Am I the only one that notices a five o'clock shadow on Lethal's Sasha Banks avatar?"

Not really sure either way on EV yet. It feels a bit awkward for EV to get involved in the Tweet back-and-forth as much as he has if they're both town, and he's scum. Which is something to keep in mind moving forward.

CP trying hard on d1 against isn't making me comfortable with him at all.

Anyone else hasn't made enough of an impression on me either way yet.

He also disagreed with this post by Ace:

EV's big receipts post if anything has made me more suss of him as it feels like a desperation scum play trying to look town by pulling out receipts.

I think there are few things that work as well at changing town's mind than someone putting a ton of effort into digging up individual posts to make an argument in that way but here it feels forced and intentional.

Vote EV

EV's flip gives a lot of information anyway I feel. If he is scum, I think at least one of Tweet and Jeff is probably scum too (See my earlier argument that scum EV doesn't jump into a town v town argument between Jeff and Tweet). And Barry becomes a fair bit more clear.

I'm not sure we have a better direction at this point.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
EV's flip gives a lot of information anyway I feel. If he is scum, I think at least one of Tweet and Jeff is probably scum too (See my earlier argument that scum EV doesn't jump into a town v town argument between Jeff and Tweet). And Barry becomes a fair bit more clear.

This as well @CraigPelton for why I'm growing more and more certain on Ace. He's trying to justify the mislynch when I flip town here and if he's aligned with Odo, he's doing the same tactic with keeping @Tweet at an arms length but still within the scum read range.

The attempt at calling my ISO on Barry "desperate scum play" is quite telling as well, when those sort of tunnels are what I'm known for doing as town lol.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Your attempt at explanation is admirable but I feel your intentions aren't genuine. Sorry.

Also, KIF has been banned from WF for 5+ years, so no, you haven't played against him on there.
@Lethal to clear up a couple other things you said about me:

Jeff is just word vomiting on d1 which is what he has tended to do regardless of role in the games i've played with him. Whereas I've noticed a significant difference between the manner of Tweet's aggressive D1 posting today vs last game.

CP - Read back last game of my reads on him - I called him out from D1 for not feeling like his usual D1 trolly self, instead actually trying to contribute. I've seen the same thing so far hence my read.

Town lean for OMB is cryptic for now but will make sense in time in relation to the post of his I have referenced. I know that's not very helpful but in hindsight you will understand what I'm saying.
When was he banned though? I played a game or two on WF before they did that whole site change thing.

I genuinely think I did play with him once before but I may be confusing him for OMB :draper2

Also re: your read, whatever, if that's your gut read, that's your gut read. I'm unlikely to convince you other wise so eh.
But 3 hours later you vote for EV and say that it could provide a link between EV and Tweet as scum. How does EV being scum refute your initial read (and receipts) of Tweet? What changed in those 3 hours to make you doubt your town read of Tweet?
It doesn't. My logic was that EV as scum doesn't insert himself into a town-town battle and draw attention to himself as he did.

Therefore, if he flipped scum, it would imply that someone between Jeff and Tweet was scum.

I would lean towards Jeff being scum over Tweet based on my town read of Tweet.

Lethal has proven double vote too.
I mean I guess there's nothing here that definitively says they aren't aligned, but I'd definitely lynch/shoot Lethal before Ace

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Oh goody, two non-town down Day 1 :rippedcal

Any important notes? Claims?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oh goody, two non-town down Day 1 :rippedcal

Any important notes? Claims?
if you have a power role then please read my posts from after the flip

and don't hint one way or the other about having a good role or not

Reactions: NotBrutus

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Holy sweet mother of mercy I missed a lot.

I first and foremost owe EV an apology since we both said things we probably should not have to each other. But it's okay, we're still :pals: .

As far as figuring out reads now, shocked that Chris was scum. Well, not that surprised. At the very least this completely clears CP and Poyser as town. :kobe3

Unfortunately I can't stay on too long for now but ai will definitely be back hopefully after work ir I'm not too dead tired. Oh, and I most certainly won't be saying who I'm hiding behind.

Reactions: Evans

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki