Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Did you play Flash lol?

One of the most fun, yet completely unwinnable as town games ever lmao

:kawhi good times. nahflash was over on WF still, and pre chris

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
okay I played and died n2 as the hider

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
okay I played and died n2 as the hider

yeah that was the 'i am having curry for dinner" game. same game TWEET had the most broken role I've ever seen, and I gave myself away suiciding on INDY magic.

Reactions: Tweet

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yes. sometimes people get confirmed by what's in other people's PMs in flavor-heavy games like this.

More or less similar to Tiger King? Probs not the best comparison but I remember stuff like that happening then, I had a character mentioned in my role PM or something if I remember correctly

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ok, Ill repeat an earlier point I made

Do you think I came out and bussed Barry my first post, before there was anything approaching real pressure on him?

Ill help with chris btw Vote Chris

In the situation that you are scum, I can get behind the idea than Barry's earlier claim is a gambit.

5.) Odo's not wrong. Since I've claimed, I'm essentially a policy lynch waiting to happen and I'm okay with that. If it helps Town, so be it. I just absolutely hate getting pushed for no reason on D1 over, and over, and over again, god dammit. It fucking blows and some days makes it hard to want to play when I know I'll just be cannon fodder repeatedly.

This comment here felt disingenuous. Barry was under no pressure and nor did it look like he was under any scrutiny or pressure until he claimed hider/commuter.

My role would come out eventually and it's a good utility role for town so it being out in the open is a good thing, in my opinion at least.

Barry is a good player and he knows better than this ^. This was universally shut down by the active players as being incorrect and not being a good thing for town.

I have raised my suspicions that your play feels odd but I didn't have strong enough feelings to vote for you, especially when Barry is my strongest read and the player I have more conviction about as being scum. I definitely believe there was more scum than Barry on the two wagons I have faced (yesterday and now today with Jeff) and based off of my interactions with you, I am more suspicious of you than other players.

If you were to flip scum after Barry, I'd be going for Jeff after that.

What makes me suspicious of yourself being aligned with Barry, is that you were fuelling me looking scummy during mine & Barry argument but then your "There's no way I'm lynching E-V today" and letting me know that you were defending me felt like you were trying to stop me from reacting to you, as if you were looking out for me which did not feel genuine.

I believe that the Barry/me row was done intentionally to make me look terrible and you kept reminding everyone that the facts were with Barry and I was stuck with semantics (whether that's true or not, I don't care at this junction and not a road I want to re-visit)

I think Barry is scum, I think scum know that he's getting lynched for it and that pushing for my mislynch will send town Barry's direction D2 as not only is he a policy lynch as hider, he will look terrible off my town flip. Because of this, town will find it harder to find the scum on Barry's wagon and gives more opportunity for another mislynch. This especially considering the potential fuckery scum now have with a claimed hider out in the open during the night phase.

Am I suspicious of you? Yes. Do I think you would bus Barry and cause a shitstorm of confusion to get to your victory? Yes
Can I prove it or have any real evidence to back my suspicions of you? No. That is why I am pushing Barry.

Ace

Reaction score
I'd wager the opposite actually...EV would know if he doesn't add any sort of realism to his claim regarding him being bad, we'd instantly call him out. by saying it himself, he could simply be trying to get ahead of the curve
Maybe.

But claiming Boba Fett as town at all is a weird one - if you're indy or maf you would surely have a fake claim?

Combining such a strange claim with our knowledge that there are some other town players who have roles that one wouldn't associate with town, occams razor would have it that EV's claim is legit.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I hope that makes sense for you Odo and isn't a convoluted mess.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
More or less similar to Tiger King? Probs not the best comparison but I remember stuff like that happening then, I had a character mentioned in my role PM or something if I remember correctly
ye

what's your role and alignment btw we don't have a lot of time to work with here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
SIDE PALS ERA NOTE : the 3 top players have 852 posts combined on day one. IT LIVES!!!!

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm willing to rule it out given he literally claims to hate Windu which would be pretty ballsy thing to do as a non-town considering Windu is a jedi and admitting this part of a non-town pm would immediately draw suspicion.

This is assuming that the Jedi are town though.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Smark games are hype

Status
Not open for further replies.