Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Can someone who has been scum with me comment on how likely it is that I tell a partner to claim for no reason, and then 7 hours later, for no reason, crawl up his ass immediately

Already stated Grim coulda went rogue tbf :draper2 D1 started late for you Brits on Saturday right? What's the timeline on Grim claiming exactly bc I remember it fairly soon

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
ah nvm I misread an Ace post re: Big Man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:kobewat

Why?

Whyyyy?

The rest of what you have written is refuted by the fact that I said like 15 hours previously that I had no further interest in pursuing you. Why do people keep ignoring this? Are you aware I said this WHILE you were arguing with Barry or na?

In my head at least, I believe I covered this here:

What makes me suspicious of yourself being aligned with Barry, is that you were fuelling me looking scummy during mine & Barry argument but then your "There's no way I'm lynching E-V today" and letting me know that you were defending me felt like you were trying to stop me from reacting to you, as if you were looking out for me which did not feel genuine.

If the gambit is real and you are scum then I believe you were doing it to cool off the argument and distance yourself from my inevitable town flip. You've said yourself that you don't know my white belt subconscious tendencies like Sky etc and you know I'm prone to tunnel you.

You getting the results of Barry looking better than me in that argument, cooling it off and acting like you're backing off from me whilst you let the results burn away and the wagon builds itself around me which it did.

Did my play help? Nope and I believe scum (not necessarily you but the scum team) were counting on me getting myself into the mess.

@CraigPeltons post about "E-Vs often posts ??? things" shows that this isn't a reach of an opinion that scum would hope I'd tie myself up in nonsense and basically get myself lynched.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Already stated Grim coulda went rogue tbf :draper2 D1 started late for you Brits on Saturday right? What's the timeline on Grim claiming exactly bc I remember it fairly soon

Well, yes

However if he went rogue, then its not a co-ordinated gambit is it? It was 1am when he claimed, I made my first post at like 8am

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In my head at least, I believe I covered this here:

If the gambit is real and you are scum then I believe you were doing it to cool off the argument and distance yourself from my inevitable town flip. You've said yourself that you don't know my white belt subconscious tendencies like Sky etc and you know I'm prone to tunnel you.

You getting the results of Barry looking better than me in that argument, cooling it off and acting like you're backing off from me whilst you let the results burn away and the wagon builds itself around me which it did.

Did my play help? Nope and I believe scum (not necessarily you but the scum team) were counting on me getting myself into the mess.

@CraigPeltons post about "E-Vs often posts ??? things" shows that this isn't a reach of an opinion that scum would hope I'd tie myself up in nonsense and basically get myself lynched.

But I did all of this before you had any real heat on you? At the point I said any of it, it looked very unlikely you would be flipping at all? your chronology is completely wrong here - I was literally sussed for being soft with you

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can we speed things up on Chris plz, we need to make a decision fairly soon

Alco

Reaction score
^a red lightsaber, I presume?

:garrett

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But I did all of this before you had any real heat on you? At the point I said any of it, it looked very unlikely you would be flipping at all? your chronology is completely wrong here - I was literally sussed for being soft with you

CP sussed you for being overly active on my case, so I personally disagree.

Can you at least understand where I am coming from now though? Not asking you to agree with it but understand it.

As said Odo, I'm sus of you and I understand your reasonings why it doesn't make sense.

This is why I was querying if you are town and I am wrong about you, is it outlandish to think that scum are going to bus Barry after achieving my mislynch?

I may have the potential right track (Barry is scum, being bussed) but wrong player organising (you) but I definitely think based on that, Barry is the best direction today.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Pssshhew :garrett

(That's supposed to be a lightsaber ignition sound)

Ye I'd like your claim.

I'm also unhappy with this response from you:

I said Barry was probably my preferred choice of lyching (but also gave reasons why he could be town so that's another fence sit that Alco missed :kawhi)

As you've avoided reading me completely lol

Vote Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler