Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I've said Windu multiple times

:heston

Alco

Reaction score
Bruh I haven't done shit yet what am I supposed to say? My defense to you was that I get accused of fence sitting as town often because I have a tendency to think of both outcomes especially D1 when it's all up in the air. Odo even accused me last game of "answering questions for others" or something just to "look busy" but I was town then too. I never think I have all that original thoughts on D1 like CP seems to say I do (he is right he does tend to read me better than most it feels like though, been wrong before though)
In your defense (why am I defending you, I'm voting you lmao), I tend to do some of that stuff as well sometimes and I acknowledge your style matches mine, but here it stuck out. So I want to act on it.

Ace

Reaction score
Sorry I'm asking a lot of questions but could someone also please explain why the confederacy could be against scum? I know this is weird for me to ask as confederacy but my PM doesn't really make it clear.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hey @Alco before you complete your readback, I meant to ask you

Could you briefly summarise why you thought Phenom was town please?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Last post before I just stop talking to you lmao

Please, humour me instead of being patronising as fuck and shutting me down when I am ACTIVELY TRYING TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO HELP YOU UNDER-FUCKING-STAND.

What about that does not make sense?

I believe Barry is scum. I believe scum are going to be bussing Barry. Barry is my strongest scum read.

I am suspect of you. I suspect that you might be scum and if you are scum and I am correct then you are the one orchestrating the policy lynch / bus on Barry.

I do not have concrete evidence or a smoking gun to turn around and go "HEY, ODO IS DEFINITELY SCUM!" otherwise I would post it.

I addressed questions to you saying "If you are town, do you think it is outlandish that scum are bussing Barry? I think it isn't because it means that town do not have a lot to go off of on Barry's wagon".

Do you expect a reply to this or na? I wouldnt want to upset you further

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Do you expect a reply to this or na? I wouldnt want to upset you further

If you can do it constructively, yes I would like you to reply to it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
In your defense (why am I defending you, I'm voting you lmao), I tend to do some of that stuff as well sometimes and I acknowledge your style matches mine, but here it stuck out. So I want to act on it.

And this is why I 'fence sit' on you a lot bc I've both been wrong when I've read you scum and read you town before, you've burned me from both sides :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you can only do it by being patronising and refusing to discuss it other than calling me insane, then no I wouldn't like you to reply to it.

Alco

Reaction score
Hey @Alco before you complete your readback, I meant to ask you

Could you briefly summarise why you thought Phenom was town please?
I had the idea he kinda stuck his neck out on Jeff there, which I don't really see him do as scum. He has a super easy crutch to lean on, which is basically "I only become useful as the game wins down" and he's used it a million times. I don't see a scum Phenom just doubling down upon re-entering.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you can do it constructively, yes I would like you to reply to it.

Ok, Ill repeat an earlier point I made

Do you think I came out and bussed Barry my first post, before there was anything approaching real pressure on him?

Ill help with chris btw Vote Chris

Ace

Reaction score
@E-V Sorry my bad i confused windu and dooku :heston:

So you're a town who hates a Jedi Master then? Ie seemingly completely irrational?

I'm inclined to believe your PM Is legit. I mean it could be a legit fake but basically I retract my entire PM-gate stuff.

Everyone laugh at me.

Alco

Reaction score
Ace most probably town because of this, I'd say.

Reactions: Chris

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean in your eyes Evans, I literally sentenced him to death?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

So you're a town who hates a Jedi Master then? Ie seemingly completely irrational?

I'm inclined to believe your PM Is legit. I mean it could be a legit fake but basically I retract my entire PM-gate stuff.

Everyone laugh at me.

I mean, it's also plausible he is Bobba Fett and still not town :draper2 i dont think we are ruling that out yet...

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Everyone laugh at me.

Im not sure this is the correct take.

My bigger concern is that he claimed Boba Fett - I dunno how familiar you are with theme but hes a notorious bounty hunter for hire. Normally I dont give a shit about this stuff, but its a fundamental part of smark games, consistently, WITHOUT FAIL.

The only thing that bothers me somewhat is that Id have to assume EV just got excited and botched, as he needs a fake to escape suspicion really. The only way I can see this not being the case is if he has a specific target (say, Han Solo) and has to just merk him and get out undetected to pick up the win. As Han Solo would 100% be town, this makes him an anti town Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.