Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Boba is a Jedi hater and killer no?

Alco

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, kid Boba did indeed form a sort of band of outlaws shorting after seeing his father's head chopped off. Which might be aligned with the confederacy then?

This is all quite speculative, fellers.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tis it was I wanted to see if anyone would jump on it given how Brutus didnt post much and usually people will jump on that. I def feel lo ike jeff tried to buddy up to me early on and thats just my opinion could be wrong but :kobe3

wait....

WHAT?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Grim Cornette @Lethal Banks You guys already claimed character right? Can you also claim affiliations and what colour town you are so we can have a look whether there's discrepancies in the affiliations of townies of the same colour?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace

Reaction score
Both the example PM and my town PM in scream queens referenced being a student/former student at Wallace University.

However in this post Tweet isn't referred to in the same way, yet is the same alignment.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
some of y'all approaching 300 posts on d1 :shocked:

Ace

Reaction score
I don't recall him ever working for the confederacy

But I thought this whole ordeal was because he didn't have confederacy in his PM?

See below.

Both the example PM and my town PM in scream queens referenced being a student/former student at Wallace University.

However in this post Tweet isn't referred to in the same way, yet is the same alignment.

Admittedly there weren't multiple town colours but it could mean that Jeff and I are reading too much into the colours and wording if it makes sense for Boba to be aligned with us confederacy guys anyway. Given Smark's history.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This isn't true.

I've not once said I don't believe you're not bussing Barry. You kept refusing to answer the question if it was unlikely that scum are bussing him.

You are fucking with me and twisting me up to get me to trip over myself.

Barry is my strongest scum lean. I believe Barry is being/going to be bussed.

I suspect you and your play has unsettled me. If Barry is being bussed and you are scum then yes you are obviously involved.

If I am wrong about you being scum, then my suspicion was misplaced. The only reason I have not pushed you further over being scum is that I cannot find the appropriate way to beat you as you are a better player than me and I have no smoking gun for you.

Is this some kind of insanity test?

Is anyone else reading this?

Ace

Reaction score
I know I'm getting super deep into Smark's hosting meta and I apologise if this is frowned upon but I can't ignore it since the entire premise with which I currently am pushing EV is based upon the way the role PMs are structured.

Ace

Reaction score
Which group do we think is mafia btw? Is it still Vader and co? (I've watched the first 6 star wars but im by no means a fundi)

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
k

unvote
vote Chris

a lot of fence-sitting and asking questions about other people's reads/thoughts without giving much of his own. usually chris makes good independent points. doesn't feel like he's gotten going this game. good direction imo. we have 6 hours to do something

Status
Not open for further replies.