Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I am a fellow edge head myself. But i think booking and wwe wont have him bigger than hhh or flairs title reigns. He is one of the best heels in the wwe and top stars. He can pull out a 5 star match but only now and then. His neck is not good nore are his knees i think edge will retire or slowly go out off by the time hes 36-37. Its only so long your body can cope with bangs and coping with neck pain. He can make a promo look easy and be the best promo he has done, he can have a good feud with someone and can pull off a 5 star match who ever he is with. So is he the guy who will be a legend? Yeah your damn right he will.

If he knees are fucked then 4-6 weeks might be ok. If he goes out of it for a bit or not he will turn face soon.

You've made several comments about Edge having bad knees and a bad neck, but I've yet to see anything elsewhere, especially from Edge himself, insisting either are true. Where are you getting this information from? I'd love to know, as well as others I'm sure. Until you provide something substantial, I'ma call major shenanigans at the expense of you trying to spark bullshit convo.

LKP

You've made several comments about Edge having bad knees and a bad neck, but I've yet to see anything elsewhere, especially from Edge himself, insisting either are true. Where are you getting this information from? I'd love to know, as well as others I'm sure. Until you provide something substantial, I'ma call major shenanigans at the expense of you trying to spark bullshit convo.

I get all my stuff from ********** anything ive said about edge i don't make up. Yeah its as if i phone him to ask him about his knees. Dude this came from nowhere and its random. I would not make up him having bad knees, i thought everyone knew that. I read they are shot, other people on the forum have said it also i agreed with them cause Ive read it also, that's it dude.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You know between Travis Peepshow and I, we might actually be able to recreate the neg rep campaign except against LKP. lol

LKP

Little English cunt getting pissed over a little neg rep? If you would like me to quit negging you, you could at least make an understandable post.

That is what travis said to me in neg rep section. Well for one im WELSH not English. Two what do you want me to do? Type an essay for you so you can correct my grammar?
Seems to me if you got nothing to make fun of someone with on this forum is point out spelling or grammar mistakes. Kind of fucking stupid don't you think? Its alright anyways cause im leaving later on so i can go to another forum and be appreciated there.

LKP

If it wasn't for me and blaze you guys would be bored stiff. Or just wanking each other off. There are 4 people in this forum worth mentioning as good posters or people. Xtremebadass, dre, blaze and mike raw. The rest of you are all just up each others asses and i hope you have a nice time covering each other in your cum.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I am sending this rep message around to random people just to get the chance to neg rep you again.

I don't actually agree with your post. But I am giving you rep in order to neg rep LKP

LKP

How old are you dude? Seriously neg rep neg rep? Fucking wise up and neg rep someone who deserves it like i dunno say,,,,,, your lover travis or is it peepshow your doing im not sure.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It could be both. Ya never know.

But hey look! Another neg rep! You make it so easy giving me a fresh reply every couple of positive reps.

LKP

Does it matter to you that much that you neg rep me? If not then why do it? if so then your technically not gaining anything by really are you? Its not real, and guess what you seem pretty tough behind a keyboard. Id probably kick the fucking shit into you in real life its sad really.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Is it sadder that I am neg repping you, or that you wish to fight me in real life over neg repping you? Think about it.