Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

^^^ This is actually quite funny, i mean in the end of this thread trust me you lot will be the fools :).

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'm goona go ahead and say if your goona be laughing no one else is goona know why you are laughing

LKP

They will mr sterling its fun having you to play with. Can i pick your nose? No? Ok i thought that was ok to do where you come from. Am i acting weird? yeah iam its fun doing what you want to on a forum.

LKP

I know try losing your mum and nan in the same month of nov same date as your b.day and see how you turn out

LKP

Im not asking for sympathy im just saying why i might be weird. People react in different ways to death. Your just a creep and a dude trying to make a name for himself.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
My grandmother has died, and both of my grandpas, and I have an aunt that is in trouble, and I'm the same person I would be. Its just about learning to live with it, not dwelling on it.

LKP

Im not trying go gain anything he asked me why im so fucked up. I told him simple as and i posted that when i came back on 31-1-2009. Not as if i planned it was it you dick.

Kizza

Maybe no one likes you because your posts never make any sense whatsoever?