Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What....in the world....are you even saying LKP?

No seriously, alot of people rag Blaze because of bad grammar but at least 9 times out of 10 I know what he is saying. But you?

I just....I can't even wrap my head around your sentence. Any of your posts. lol. I mean, is this the trick? Is this your great scheme to make everyone look like fools? Be as illiterate as possible so that nobody understands what your saying so you're the only one who understands yourself so you can look down on everyone else as if you've acheived some higher state of intelligence? Because if it isn't that there is no hope for you. lol

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
If it wasn't for me, that great quote from LKP may have never been shared.

LKP

Yes another one dude, i don't make sense and they cant get their small heads around it. Its good to notice im getting to them by being different than they are. What you going to do make fun of someone who probably had a worse education than you did? Ever think of why you can't understand me? I say you hate me and i hate you it will always be the thing around here.

Wrestling Station

2sblkrm.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Do you guys like....wait damnit I'm not gonna invade a thread with that joke.

Anyway I'll just sit back and watch this.

LKP

Travis randomly don't like a post i make and says it don't make sense. Im guessing winding me up on purpose.

chessarmy

Go the babes section and check out my Torrie Wilson thread, took my 10 mins to make it