Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

No no, don't twist it like that Q1. I said its sad that your doing it, and gaining nothing from it. Then i thought i bet hes a fat sloppy 21 year old who thinks he is tough behind a keyboard. Anger sometimes is natural, unlike you your more unnatural. You all assholes in casual talk anyways seems to me that your not happy unless you got something to talk about. Preferably making fun of someone.

LKP

Im bored of you lot now lol. So im not going to go into casual talk anymore. Being the better man and walking away. peep you can continue to neg rep me for no reason, you also q1 but just remember...................... ITS JUST A FORUM.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
No no, don't twist it like that Q1. I said its sad that your doing it, and gaining nothing from it.

I'm gaining the satisfaction of knowing a little red rep causes you to throw a fit of convulsions. lol.

Then i thought i bet hes a fat sloppy 21 year old who thinks he is tough behind a keyboard. Anger sometimes is natural, unlike you your more unnatural.

:confused:

You all assholes in casual talk anyways seems to me that your not happy unless you got something to talk about. Preferably making fun of someone.

You misunderstand, we're not happy so long as stretch marks on the underwear of life like yourself keep lurking around our boards. Kindly leave now and never come back so you don't explode over this never ending sea of red. Kinda like dealing with your g/f's time of the month. :)

Kizza

Does it matter to you that much that you neg rep me? If not then why do it? if so then your technically not gaining anything by really are you? Its not real, and guess what you seem pretty tough behind a keyboard. Id probably kick the fucking shit into you in real life its sad really.

No no, don't twist it like that Q1. I said its sad that your doing it, and gaining nothing from it. Then i thought i bet hes a fat sloppy 21 year old who thinks he is tough behind a keyboard. Anger sometimes is natural, unlike you your more unnatural. You all assholes in casual talk anyways seems to me that your not happy unless you got something to talk about. Preferably making fun of someone.

I see.