League Week Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I feel like some of you ( @baseballmm @Redboy123@ ) are taking this league thing way too seriously.

We are picking superstars who dont even know we exist, hoping they win matches that dont really matter, so we can earn points that mean even less and wont amount to really anything, besides bragging rights, if you can even call it that.

At the end of the day this is just for fun, there is a big difference between "taking something seriously" and getting all worked up for no reason. Which is what seems to be happening, Redboy getting all worked up for one match, and base leaving entirely for whatever reason.

In the grand scheme of things, we are all probably gonna forget about this entirely in the next like 5 years anyway
If I took this league seriously then I would actually bothered to do something. I'm without a doubt the laziest person in the league. My team hasn't changed once and I have Lacey Evans lol. I only got 'worked' up over the HIAC main event for banter purposes.

Also should be thankful. The more serious the players are, the better quality league. Even though I'm not taking it seriously at all just cuz I haven't got the time.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
image0.png

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I have no idea what you two are talking about.
I was in the lead and now Jeffry is, so I congratulated him on taking my lead. He then said, "you could even say bloodlusT Revolution-Ichiban", which would mean bloodlusT Revolution is number one since Ichiban means number one in Japanese, and I said no Seto-gun, or Seto Army will always be Number One.

Last edited:

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
If I took this league seriously then I would actually bothered to do something. I'm without a doubt the laziest person in the league. My team hasn't changed once and I have Lacey Evans lol. I only got 'worked' up over the HIAC main event for banter purposes.

Also should be thankful. The more serious the players are, the better quality league. Even though I'm not taking it seriously at all just cuz I haven't got the time.
No offense..but i have to dissagree with the whole "i havent got the time to take this league seriously" seeing as...well...

Seth beat the fiend at HIAC. Give me points for it. We all have a moral compass. Let's just do the right thing

@Just Kevin you are dumb if you think Seth didn't win at HIAC. Go read a book for once in your life
No the match ended in a ref stoppage. Seth won. He said he won on raw. Seth won the match. We can all decide to be ignorant. Let's all just avoid eye contact with justice when it's staring us directly in our eyes.

This isn't a situation where undertaker tapped punk out at breaking point 2009 but the match restarted. That's part of storyline.

This was a botch. They booked seth to technically win the match. No ways around it. He won the match. It's like having cena pin Orton and the result going the other way. Makes no sense. Botch
You'd be a fool to argue such a thing. Glad that you are not. My argument is completely justified. You recognise that if you were to complain about it not going in favour of the fiend then you would be in the wrong. It was a no dq match and seth destroyed the fiend to the point where the ref stopped the fight. Any other match in history would of had seth be determined as the winner, because that makes complete logical sense. The match ending in a no contest is illogical and a botch. I have a very strong leg to stand on.

Obviously I would like the points that I feel are rightfully mine. Absolutely no shame in that whatsoever. We might as well just give up on the league and not give a shit otherwise. We should all care about the points we gain, our positions in the league are irrelevant. Those points are mine and there is a injustice preventing me from having them. We can not allow this to get swept under the carpet.
Yeah but it could take a katsumi or a lissa to determine the rightful result. It's clear as day

Nice try. Bet you get your news from the sun newspaper
It was a no dq match. The match ending with a dq as just been pulled from your ass. Pipedown

..Well all of that lol

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Well I guess within the next few weeks I'll have killed the League then, when everyone is so far behind that they can't possibly catch up and quit taking it seriously all together ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You should really get rid of Lacey though, just saying.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
No offense..but i have to dissagree with the whole "i havent got the time to take this league seriously" seeing as...well...

..Well all of that lol

WAIT! He called me dumb?

GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER! THAT'S IT!

HOLD ME BACK! JUST HOLD ME THE FUCK BACK!

giphy.gif

aahhhhhhh.gif

13jjS.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

tenor.gif