League Week Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
First off Baseball, again are the insults necessary?

Yes, because when people were originally asking questions about the League and offering their suggestions you decided to have a hissy fit like Bayley did when she lost her title a fortnight ago. You apologised for that, but so what? You already hurt my feelings by doing that, and quite frankly, you haven't acknowledged your fatal mistake/the elephant in the room - wanting to run the League on your own when I presume you have stuff in the real world that can take time away from running this at 100%. I don't know why you chose to do that, but if you are going to give yourself such responsibility and ask for 11 other users to commit to be invested in your pet project, then you should expect to receive constructive criticism/questions asked to clarify possible misunderstanding.

These two quotes don't match up at all.

They aren't contradictory. My position is that it would have been better to have just one set day/time to conduct the draft that everybody agrees on, instead of having a rolling draft with 8 hour time limits between each pick - with the latter we could have potentially have had a 400 hour long draft (8*10*5 - 32 because of the 2 double picks that Seto and KoA got being the first and last people in the draft picking order).

But if we were to have a rolling draft with a time limit between picks, then the time limit should have been longer to give people who aren't online for a day because for whatever reason (job, an life emergency etc.) they can't be.

Wanting a good idea and then saying you want a bad idea to be done in a certain way to be less bad is not a contradictory way of thinking.

So the draft was before HIAC and yet you're telling people to move on. Too many contradictions, man.

That was regarding a different matter. Nice selective use of quoting btw.

The honest truth is that you can't handle people providing constructive criticism on something that you created. That's a you problem.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Everything is our problem but nothing is because you just have a general lack of understanding rules set forth very plainly.

C'mon, Base. I love you buddy, and I know you're better than this.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I also have some serious discrepancies in our scoring tallies again:

Jeffry is on 26 for me, not 23
DualShock is on 9 for me, not 14
Patriot Pants is on 4 for me, not 7
And Nostra is on 3 for me, not 6

Given that I have had to correct your scoring multiple times, and the only time I was incorrect with my scoring tally was because I misunderstood when trades come into effect, I think I am right here. I could go through each show results and look at the relevant matches for each user, but quite frankly that's not my job here. I am just doing a tally of who has (and had) what wrestler and how their points have been going because I felt it was necessary to do so when I could see you decided to run this whole thing by yourself.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have also been keeping score for the entire league each week and all of my totals match perfectly with Reag.

You may want to go back over everything again.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I have also been keeping score for the entire league each week and all of my totals match perfectly with Reag.

You may want to go back over everything again.

Ok I will but not atm because life is more important, but I correctly pointed out that the tornado tag matches were incorrectly scored, as well as the fact that Redboy should have been on -17 (before today's Smackdown changed that) instead of whatever Reag had him on before I noticed the discrepency.

Any other user, including the League master, could go back through the results and see if everything is correct. I don't see why I should have to be the one to do everything.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
giphy.gif

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok now let's start with Jeffry:

HIAC: 5 points from Reigns winning the tornado tag match, 2 points from Viking Raiders winning by DQ

RAW after HIAC: 6 points from Viking Raiders beating Roode & Ziggler

NXT: -7 points from Gulak losing his title to Lio Rush

Smackdown (Draft Night 1): -1 points from Reigns losing by DQ against Seth

RAW (Draft Night 2): 14 points from Viking Raiders winning the titles off of Ziggler/Roode

NXT: 3 points from Riddle beating some nobody

Smackdown: 1 point from Roman winning by DQ against Nakamura, 3 points from Roman winning the main event tag at the end of the night.

That gives me @Jeffry Fucking Mason on 26 points.

@The Reagmaster @Just Kevin show your workings out if you think I am wrong.

If I am right then you should probably go and check if I am right about the other users that I've listed having the wrong score. I'm going to go do something more productive with my time now.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Ok now let's start with Jeffry:

HIAC: 5 points from Reigns winning the tornado tag match, 2 points from Viking Raiders winning by DQ

RAW after HIAC: 6 points from Viking Raiders beating Roode & Ziggler

NXT: -7 points from Gulak losing his title to Lio Rush

Smackdown (Draft Night 1): -1 points from Reigns losing by DQ against Seth

RAW (Draft Night 2): 14 points from Viking Raiders winning the titles off of Ziggler/Roode

NXT: 3 points from Riddle beating some nobody

Smackdown: 1 point from Roman winning by DQ against Nakamura, 3 points from Roman winning the main event tag at the end of the night.

That gives me @Jeffry Fucking Mason on 26 points.

@The Reagmaster @Just Kevin show your workings out if you think I am wrong.

If I am right then you should probably go and check if I am right about the other users that I've listed having the wrong score. I'm going to go do something more productive with my time now.
-3 points from Gulak losing the tag match with Nese against Oney & Burch on 205 Live.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
OK I see the misunderstanding here. For some reason Reag decided to include 205 Live in this League (despite it being a dying show) but refused to include NXT UK. Therefore Jeffry lost 3 points from Gulak losing on an episode of 205 Live

RAW, SD, NXT (normal one) and their PPVs are the only "main" shows. 205 Live is a minor side show and nobody has talked about it since on this forum. Do we even have a live discussion thread for it? Or a rate thread? Adding 205 Live was stupid

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Ok I will but not atm because life is more important, but I correctly pointed out that the tornado tag matches were incorrectly scored, as well as the fact that Redboy should have been on -17 (before today's Smackdown changed that) instead of whatever Reag had him on before I noticed the discrepency.

Any other user, including the League master, could go back through the results and see if everything is correct. I don't see why I should have to be the one to do everything.
I checked. The only one you got right was Jonnys. Just forgot to erase 3 points from Jonnys overall score because of the Dakota defeat. His position doesn't even change.
BloodLust Revolution: @Jeffry Fucking Mason - 23 points

1. Roman Reigns (+8)
+5 Beat Harper and Rowan in a tornado tag
-1 Lost via DQ to Seth
+1 Beat Shinsuke via DQ
+3 Beat Corbin & Shinsuke

2. Drew Gulak (-10)
-7 Lost Cruiserweight Championship to Lio
-3 Beat by Oney & Burch
Traded away

3. Ivar (+11)
+1 Beat the OC via dq
+3 Beat Roode & Ziggler
+7 Beat Roode and Ziggler for the raw tag titles

4. Erik (+11)
+1 Beat the OC via dq
+3 Beat Roode & Ziggler
+7 Beat Roode and Ziggler for the raw tag titles

5. Matt Riddle (+3)
+3 Beat Reed

6. Lio Rush

The Alliance: DualShock - 14 points

1. Kevin Owens (+5)
+5 Beat Shane in ladder match

2. Daniel Bryan (+8)

+5 Beat Harper and Rowan in a tornado tag
+3 Beat Corbin and Shinsuke

3. Kofi Kingston (+3)
+3 Beat The OC

4. The Miz
5. Nikki Cross (-2)
-7 Lost the Women's tag titles to Kabuki Warriors
+5 Won the Six Pack Challenge
Asses and Eights: Patriot Pants - 7 points

1. Rhea Ripley (+3)
+3 Beat Aliyah

2. Johnny Gargano
3. Braun Strowman (+4)
+1 Beat the OC via dq
+3 Beat Gulak

4. Bayley (0)
-7 Lost the belt
+7 Won the belt

5. Dash Wilder (-3)
-3 got beat by Machinery & New Day

The Firefly Fun House: @Jonny Nostradamus - 3 Points

1. Finn Balor
2. Randy Orton (+3)
+3 Beat Ali

3. Rusev
4. Roderick Strong (+3)
+3 Beat Scott

5. Dakota Kai (-3)
-3 Beat by Bianca

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
@The Reagmaster

You have just listed @Patriot Pants as on +7 in that list, but have also listed him as having 10 points after Smackdown finished further above. So you are literally contradicting yourself.

But you have shown that he is on +4 (+3 from Rhea, +4 from Braun, -3 from Wilder). So you have contracted reality as well as your own original incorrect assessment.