League Week Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My position is that if @The Reagmaster wanted to make and run this thing all by himself then he should have devoted the time/effort to it so that mistakes are minimal.

@Beavie has his LDW but he collaborates with others so that if life gets in the way somebody else can step in and pick up the slack, just for a bit. Same thing with the rate threads, @JacobFox and @InsaneAlphaBeta together to make sure they come out in a timely manner.

And I had that mock rumor roundup that I planned to do every second day but when I realised that urgent life circumstances would make that difficult if not impossible, I dropped out of doing it but offered others to either collaborate with me so I can still be involved, or just take the idea and run with it themselves. I don't mind because I don't have an ego about my own creations.

Whatever this #BlameReag thing is, I'm on board. Don't give yourself responsibility and expect others to care about and get involved in your creation if you are not going to do it well.

That's my final word on the League, I'm done with it.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
giphy.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
My position is that if @The Reagmaster wanted to make and run this thing all by himself then he should have devoted the time/effort to it so that mistakes are minimal.

@Beavie has his LDW but he collaborates with others so that if life gets in the way somebody else can step in and pick up the slack, just for a bit. Same thing with the rate threads, @JacobFox and @InsaneAlphaBeta together to make sure they come out in a timely manner.

And I had that mock rumor roundup that I planned to do every second day but when I realised that urgent life circumstances would make that difficult if not impossible, I dropped out of doing it but offered others to either collaborate with me so I can still be involved, or just take the idea and run with it themselves. I don't mind because I don't have an ego about my own creations.

Whatever this #BlameReag thing is, I'm on board. Don't give yourself responsibility and expect others to care about and get involved in your creation if you are not going to do it well.

That's my final word on the League, I'm done with it.
I know you were trying to hurt me with that post but the fact that you think #BlameReag is completely serious. That's hilarious to me and genuinely had me non stop laughing for way too long. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@The Reagmaster just reminding you that you have the ability to ban users from threads that you've started.

I love Base but enough is enough.. and there should be no second chance.

This is my unbiased opinion.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I know you were trying to hurt me with that post but the fact that you think #BlameReag is completely serious. That's hilarious to me and genuinely had me non stop laughing for way too long. XD

I can confirm as someone who was there when the meme was born, that it is indeed, a joke.

However, it was serious 9/10 when RWK shows were delayed.

And I just got -100 points for that.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@The Reagmaster just reminding you that you have the ability to ban users from threads that you've started.

I love Base but enough is enough.. and there should be no second chance.

This is my unbiased opinion.
.....WHAT? This is genuinely the first time I've heard about this. THIS COULD HAVE HELPED ME SO MANY TIMES!

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I feel like some of you ( @baseballmm @Redboy123@ ) are taking this league thing way too seriously.

We are picking superstars who dont even know we exist, hoping they win matches that dont really matter, so we can earn points that mean even less and wont amount to really anything, besides bragging rights, if you can even call it that.

At the end of the day this is just for fun, there is a big difference between "taking something seriously" and getting all worked up for no reason. Which is what seems to be happening, Redboy getting all worked up for one match, and base leaving entirely for whatever reason.

In the grand scheme of things, we are all probably gonna forget about this entirely in the next like 5 years anyway