League Week Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The Alliance: @DualShock - 14 points

1. Kevin Owens (+5)
2. Daniel Bryan (+8)
3. Kofi Kingston (+3)
4. The Miz
5. Nikki Cross (-2)

Exile: @Beavie - 9 points

1. Adam Cole
2. Charlotte Flair (-6)
3. Ricochet (+6)
4. Big E (+6)
5. Andrade (+3)

Team Baron Corbin: @Redboy123@ - -22 points

1. Seth Rollins (1)
2. Chad Gable (+3)
3. Alexa Bliss (-7)
4. Scott Dawson (-3)
5. Lacey Evans (-16)

Asses and Eights: @Patriot Pants - 4 points

1. Rhea Ripley (+3)
2. Johnny Gargano
3. Braun Strowman (+4)
4. Bayley (0)
5. Dash Wilder (-3)

Diversity, Inc: @Just Kevin- -13 points
1. Baron Corbin (-3)
2. Sasha Banks (-7)
3. Velveteen Dream
4. Ali (-6)
5. Buddy Murphy (+3)

The Firefly Fun House: @Jonny Nostradamus - 3 Points

1. Finn Balor
2. Randy Orton (+3)
3. Rusev
4. Roderick Strong (+3)
5. Dakota Kai (-3)

Absolutely Phenomenal : @baseballmm - -21 Points

1. The Fiend/Bray Wyatt (0)
2. Drew McIntyre
3. Rowan (-5)
4. Cain Velasquez
5. Robert Roode (-13)
6. Natalya (-3)

The Dark Side: @King Of Armageddon - 17 points

1. AJ Styles (-1)
2. Becky Lynch (+7)
3. R-Truth (+3)
4. Aleister Black (+8)
5. Bobby Lashley

The Kingdom: @InsaneAlphaBeta - -2 points

1.Tommaso Ciampa (+3)
2. Liv Morgan
3. Shayna Baszler
4. Luke Harper (-5)
5. Angelo Dawkins
6. Montez Ford

Seto-Gun: @Seto-san - 22 points

1. Shinsuke Nakamura (-4)
2. Asuka (+13)
3. Kairi Sane (+13)
4. Io Shirai (+3)
5. Kushida (-3)

BloodLust Revolution: @Jeffry Fucking Mason - 23 points

1. Roman Reigns (+8)
2. Drew Gulak (-10)
3. Ivar (+11)
4. Erik (+11)
5. Matt Riddle (+3)
6. Lio Rush

Raw:
Becky Lynch +3
Charlotte -3
Andrade +3
Ali -3
Ivar +7
Erik +7
Dolph Ziggler -7
Robert Roode -7
Aleister Black +3
Ricochet +3
Murphy +3
Asuka +3
Kairi Sane +3
Lacey Evans -3
Natalya -3

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I'm not calling him this stupid new name. He's literally the same height as Latino Heat.
It is his legitimate new name. Our almighty King Corbin (the man who beat Kurt Angle in his retirement match, by the way, in case you didn't know) made his decree, and now it is official: Shorty Gable Official WWE Profile Page If you fail to adhere to the King's law, then I feel like you're putting the legitimacy of this entire fantasy league in jeopardy.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
My lucky number has always been 17...so...

This can be a good thing or bad thing, time will soon tell...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
UHHHHH @The Reagmaster I highly dispute my score

First of all, the match at HIAC was a tornado tag and therefore a speciality match (like you said in the chat), so Rowan (I) should have lost 5 points, not 3

But then also, I am pretty sure you said any drops/trades don't take affect until after each RAW. I picked up Natalya during the Smackdown and she lost on RAW. I shouldn't lose 3 points from her and Lacey losing

Therefore I believe I have -15, not -16. -5 from Rowan losing at HIAC, -3 for Roode losing at HIAC, and -7 for Roode losing the tag titles on RAW.

I really feel like the whole system is out of whack with your rule of having trades/drops only taking effect until after RAW. It should just be automatic, but we should only have one day/time where we can trade/drop superstars. It makes things easier for both you and us to keep track of things.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My score isn't the only one wrong then. Since Bryan (@DualShock ) won the tornado tag, he should be on +1 at the moment, not -1.
[automerge]1571303913[/automerge]
I also have Redboy on -17 (did not write down who won/lost him each point, just doing a running tally: -3, -10, -7, -12. -11, -14, -17)

People should really be keeping there own running scores not just on themselves, but everybody else in the League. As mistakes can happen. It's just proper accounting practice to have like 3-5 people keep track on something like this and see if we all have the same scores for each member

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
My score isn't the only one wrong then. Since Bryan (@DualShock ) won the tornado tag, he should be on +1 at the moment, not -1.
[automerge]1571303913[/automerge]
I also have Redboy on -17 (did not write down who won/lost him each point, just doing a running tally: -3, -10, -7, -12. -11, -14, -17)

People should really be keeping there own running scores not just on themselves, but everybody else in the League. As mistakes can happen. It's just proper accounting practice to have like 3-5 people keep track on something like this and see if we all have the same scores for each member
Yep, you've totally proven that people keeping track of their own scores is accurate. Good thing no one drafted Bryans partner in the first round or anything :p

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And meanwhile I am keeping my picks as best I can...

And not bitching about a weird match.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@baseballmm from the trades thread
Trades:
Trades may be made at any time during the season but won't be in effect until the next week of events. You trade someone in on a Tuesday, you still have to deal with that person until Monday.
where did you get after raw from? I'll admit my fault with the tag match, I went back and checked and I did give all 4 of normal points which I'll go fix now.
[automerge]1571312856[/automerge]
NXT
Tommaso Ciampa +3
Io Shirai +3
Matt Riddle +3

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
idk you said trades wouldn't come in until the Monday (which is RAW) and you made it confusing by having a different rule for the first week. just clearly explain - do trades all come into effect at once on a particular date/time for everyone regardless of when they made a trade, or is it a case of it being different for each individual based on when they made the trade/drop/pickup?

Because I thought it was former and now it appears to be the latter

Now let me go see the results of all matches Redboy had wrestlers in because I am positive he is on -17
[automerge]1571315330[/automerge]
Yep pretty sure I'm right about Redboy's score being wrong:
-3 for Natalya beating Lacey at HIAC
-7 for Alexa losing title at HIAC
+3 for Gable beating Corbin at HIAC
-5 for Lacey losing Last Woman Standing match
+1 for Seth beating Roman by DQ on Smackdown Draft
-3 for Gable losing to Corbin in rematch
-3 for Lacey losing tag match with Natalya against Kabuki Warriors

Overall Redboy should have -17

And I should have -15 because you clearly said something about Monday/Tuesday being when trades take effect. And if that was just meant to be an example of a person's trade not taking effect until a week after making their decision then you should have made that clear, but you also should have just made it so that all trades that happen within a week take effect on a certain day.

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
And I should have -15 because you clearly said something about Monday/Tuesday being when trades take effect. And if that was just meant to be an example of a person's trade not taking effect until a week after making their decision then you should have made that clear, but you also should have just made it so that all trades that happen within a week take effect on a certain day.

Trades may be made at any time during the season but won't be in effect until the next week of events. You trade someone in on a Tuesday, you still have to deal with that person until Monday.

This is the exact quote you're referring to, and personally I feel like it's stated pretty clearly and is easy to understand. The example only further solidifies the ruling in the first half. When Sunday ends, Monday begins. Therefore the trade would go into effect Sunday night, basically. Before Raw but after the PPV if there is one that week. Because to most people, Raw is the start of a new week, yknow? Also this way the final week can end on a PPV instead of having a 1 show week for the finale.

Reactions: The Gipper