• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC LDW General Discussion

Rosie

Dark Side
Progress update: Segments done except for one match and segment. Working at 5:30am isn't good for being able to stay up late to finish it, nor is identity theft. Also turns out inter-dimensional travel has traffic.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Progress update: Segments done except for one match and segment. Working at 5:30am isn't good for being able to stay up late to finish it, nor is identity theft. Also turns out inter-dimensional travel has traffic.
You know where to find me if you need help. :p

Rosie

Dark Side
Weekly reminder that Taboo should be the champ instead of Patriot...that is all

Taboo is best for business, but I have you know, Princess Nova is the best character ;)

(Also we are working on the show now, still waiting on a segment from a Roster member as well)

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Taboo is best for business, but I have you know, Princess Nova is the best character :emoji_wink:

(Also we are working on the show now, still waiting on a segment from a Roster member as well)
That is only because Taboo wasn't on the ballot. #TabooShouldHaveWon

Rosie

Dark Side
The late-ness of the show, I am not happy with, and I can't give a definitive date atm. But we need I think one more match, the main event. If you want to help, let me know via DM on discord.