OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
You can refer to him by his current online name rather than a shitty meme name?

And I'm not sure if he has access as a site mod, but in terms of us running this e-fed on here until the announcement we made a bit ago, we did not have access to anything from previous feds on this site.
Yeah, it'd be a shame if Solidus and Brita genuinely deleted everything regarding IWT, most likely out of spite for Roadster. It's not the end of the world for anyone I don't think nor does it matter as all of it is nearly 5 years ago and life moves on from forum life or e-feds, but in specific myself should've been smarter saving my promos as I wrote some, in my opinion, entertaining stuff that I never saved, both in the league back in the day on TWF and in IWT but I never saved any of it and for me it's always good to look back at work you do, but it is what it is. Solidus and Brita are horrible people in every way, shape and form and whilst I really don't know how they were on this forum after I got banned, I am certain the whole Just Kevin scam has shown plenty for most.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah, it'd be a shame if Solidus and Brita genuinely deleted everything regarding IWT, most likely out of spite for Roadster. It's not the end of the world for anyone I don't think nor does it matter as all of it is nearly 5 years ago and life moves on from forum life or e-feds, but in specific myself should've been smarter saving my promos as I wrote some, in my opinion, entertaining stuff that I never saved, both in the league back in the day on TWF and in IWT but I never saved any of it and for me it's always good to look back at work you do, but it is what it is. Solidus and Brita are horrible people in every way, shape and form and whilst I really don't know how they were on this forum after I got banned, I am certain the whole Just Kevin scam has shown plenty for most.

At this point what they do is irrelevant to us here, and what was done is done. A good amount of stuff from e-feds in the past from me is gone as well so I feel it, but oh well.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Solidus and Brita are horrible people in every way, shape and form and whilst I really don't know how they were on this forum after I got banned, I am certain the whole Just Kevin scam has shown plenty for most.
Yeah, I'm not sure about the specifics but the optics of taking Just Kevin's inheritance and then fucking off a few months later, apparently without even telling the man, is damning. Their ego/self-centeredness grew quite a lot considering they banned everyone that they didn't like and largely surrounded themselves with people that either kissed ass, didn't care or were biding their time.

I won't fed anymore largely due to time constraints, but I always enjoyed reading promos back, it's basically just reading creative essays and it can be a lot of fun, and even beyond what I wrote, there was a lot of fun content and good times that I spent when I was 13-15. It's a shame really, and partially the reason I want to see a fed back is to kinda see what else can be produced.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
As of now, all evidence points to nearly everything from IWT being permanently deleted. I have not been able to locate any promos at all. At best, there are a few off topic threads and that has been about it.

I had been working under the idea that it would be a good idea to create a node that showcased the promos and. But, unfortunately, it seems like they are gone for good.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
As of now, all evidence points to nearly everything from IWT being permanently deleted. I have not been able to locate any promos at all. At best, there are a few off topic threads and that has been about it.

I had been working under the idea that it would be a good idea to create a node that showcased the promos and. But, unfortunately, it seems like they are gone for good.
That sucks, really unnecessary too because a lot of peeps still on the site like @CM Punk wanted to see the content too.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I will find everything that wasn't deleted and put it in an archive. There probably isn't enough to make everyone happy, but I will do what I can.

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah please do. One of my regrets is not saving my promos. Fortunately there were some in my PMs but that got deleted too. :)