OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge

This, as the name above implies, is the general discussion thread for any and all business concerning Liberty or Death Wrestling.
All general rules detailed here still apply within this general discussion thread.

Participants and "viewers" alike are encouraged to engage in civil discussion on any range of topics (even if it doesn't directly connect to LDW), as long as you are respectful and actually adding to a conversation.
Those in charge of this section (as well as site admins/moderators in general) reserve the right to delete or edit any post deemed inappropriate.

Intentional violation of any LDW rules or forum rules will most likely result in disciplinary action.

Memes/banter/joking around is allowed, we all like to have fun after-all. Just don't be a nuisance.
(Spamming will not be tolerated)​

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
After making all those threads... I am tired and yet there is still a-

giphy.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Update:

After we get a few more people, we plan on booking the first show and right now we're thinking rather than an episode of Primetime, an introductory PPV. We want to hear your ideas, but this can be a good way to get the ball rolling on potential storylines and give everyone a chance to see how the shows work and warm up before we go forward. The pending name is "Foundation," and we hope to do just that, make the foundation for the fed and further storylines. Let us know what you think, and even people not involved yet but may be considering joining, you are welcome to pitch in and give ideas.

Sincerely,

LDW Creative

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, I like the idea of the intro PPV as it gets the ball going kind of like what AEW did with All In in a way.

Reactions: Rosie

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Sounds like a solid idea to me

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hey, this is a mini update, and rather than going to the announcement thread, I'm doing it here. As some of you may be aware, Jonny has a concussion, and with his brains a bit scrambled due to a vengeful Japanese table, we don't want to push him too hard. Of course, ideally, we will still try to get the show out on the day we set (June 22nd), or as close to as possible, but at the latest, it will be sometime in the week after the original announcement.

But we already have some of the show done at least, and as we stated before, you guys still are more than welcome to write match summaries/help with it. If you guys need help/guidance, I'm done my stuff early and even though I'm finally getting off my lazy tail and have some work this week, I can give ideas and help when if I can.

We're going to get this show done right, and we aren't going to be rushing people out of reason, but are going to get this done in a reasonable time. Besides, being open about this and honest beats us going months without making a single update and people wonder if the fed was snapped like Thanos cough you know what I am referencing.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're referencing.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Using an account when you're banned from a site to sign up for an e-fed with a character that's a joke. Where have I seen that before?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Hey LDW Management & Competitors...

What. A....

GREAT FUCKING SHOW!!!

I had to say it...not sorry ?

Lol anyways, I enjoyed every part in everybody's matches and the surprises.

• Love
Reactions: Nostradamus

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I kinda wanna bring Luke Saint into LDW...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I kinda wanna bring Luke Saint into LDW...

It's up to you. Think about it, and we could use more heels, but having a bad habit of switching (again) is not good XD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'll say actually, thanks to you, @Patriot Pants you got us thinking a bit.

We are a small roster, granted I think everyone here is great and so far I've had nothing but positive experiences here and I'm really happy I've been enjoying e-feds again without feeling insane anxiety, but we could use more people. Considering you, Patriot is considering a second character, another couple people I know have other characters in their repertoire (myself included), and @Jonny Nostradamus has both Slate Bass and Eden (although they are part-time as competitors), we may expand our one character limit to allowing two active wrestlers per handler.

Looking at what happened in RWK, it didn't work due to the fact the roster was already large, generally, most people have matches on every show, and the promos were mandatory and due to the competitive environment, promos got longer and more demanding (especially facing me). But considering here we are all scripted, we want to work together, and you don't need massive promos every other week, it can be more manageable here. You can have only one character if you think you're fine with that, and you can wait to bring one in if you have no idea what to do for one now (or are stressed), but we are considering having that option.

You can let us know what you think here, or on Discord, and if multiple people are for it as an option (even if you aren't doing two), then we can update it as a rule and extend the limit.

@The Reagmaster @King Of Armageddon @Seto The Ace of WWEF @Impactsona

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'll say actually, thanks to you, @Patriot Pants you got us thinking a bit.

We are a small roster, granted I think everyone here is great and so far I've had nothing but positive experiences here and I'm really happy I've been enjoying e-feds again without feeling insane anxiety, but we could use more people. Considering you, Patriot is considering a second character, another couple people I know have other characters in their repertoire (myself included), and @Jonny Nostradamus has both Slate Bass and Eden (although they are part-time as competitors), we may expand our one character limit to allowing two active wrestlers per handler.

Looking at what happened in RWK, it didn't work due to the fact the roster was already large, generally, most people have matches on every show, and the promos were mandatory and due to the competitive environment, promos got longer and more demanding (especially facing me). But considering here we are all scripted, we want to work together, and you don't need massive promos every other week, it can be more manageable here. You can have only one character if you think you're fine with that, and you can wait to bring one in if you have no idea what to do for one now (or are stressed), but we are considering having that option.

You can let us know what you think here, or on Discord, and if multiple people are for it as an option (even if you aren't doing two), then we can update it as a rule and extend the limit.

@The Reagmaster @King Of Armageddon @Seto The Ace of WWEF @Impactsona

And judging from the likes, and any others who have given their thoughts, it is MAJORITY RULES!

We will be extending the limit to two characters and I will update the rules when possible. However, I give caution, don't go insane with character changes, please.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And judging from the likes, and any others who have given their thoughts, it is MAJORITY RULES!

We will be extending the limit to two characters and I will update the rules when possible. However, I give caution, don't go insane with character changes, please.
The Reagmaster Ethan Max is becoming a wrestler boys!