OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Whats the sitch here. LDW coming back or what

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Whats the sitch here. LDW coming back or what
Yes, but as we lost months (basically all of) our progress/history, we are actively in the process of rebuilding, gathering our people together again and working on solutions. It will 100% be back, just need a little more time.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yes, but as we lost months (basically all of) our progress/history, we are actively in the process of rebuilding, gathering our people together again and working on solutions. It will 100% be back, just need a little more time.
I heard it was going to be moved to another site or get an off-shoot site, is that still happening?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I heard it was going to be moved to another site or get an off-shoot site, is that still happening?
As of right now, we don’t have a definitive answer on that. Things are in place for it should it need to happen, but that isn’t a certainty. Ideally, we’d still be affiliated with the forum.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
There will be an announcement before January 4th.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I guess I'll announce it.

After this section seemingly being inactive for the longest time, here is what's up.

Since the massive memory removal from the site, which resulted in us losing months of progress, and not having a website for an extended period of time, we have discussed with our members. We have concluded that the fed is moved to an alternative site where we at least have a touch more control. There are a few reasons why we have decided this, not all of which I will get into, but this is not done out of spite or hate for this site or anyone on it. In fact, we are genuinely thankful we got a start for this e-fed on the site, and our members are likely to still come on this site to see our friends. (Hell, Jonny is a mod on the site) But for the fed's growth, we need to take a mild risk and continue it elsewhere. Having all the fed stopped momentum in large part to the site having what I will call "cerebral flatulence" put into perspective how not having all the control in our hands can be a bit of a risk. Granted, some of that slowing of the fed resulted from school and work mounting as I adjusted to online Law school and Jonny's work being chaotic due to the pandemic.

That, and while we admit having it still on WWEF has its own advantages and sentimental value, for some reason, we know that it limits who joins the e-fed as (for reasons we both semi-understand and semi-don't) people who are interested in an e-fed are unlikely to sign up for a general forum if they are not interested in said forum. It took a long time to announce this because we genuinely did not know the future of the e-fed for a while because of our schedules of us and the people involved. We wanted to make sure everything is set as possible before committing to a move. We know the mistakes of RWK and other e-feds on the site. They were emotional about their change and rushed into it, not ensuring most people were on board and burned every bridge imaginable. We wanted to make sure people were generally on board or accepting of it, everything is ready, and that we don't do it out of any negative emotions. We are thankful for Solidus and Brit for letting us start it on here even after the crazy endings to the last few on here, and for Cam for letting us continue. This decision is still a bit of a risk. Still, at this point, even if the e-fed would go down, it would not because we chose to stay or leave and I don't think anyone involved in LDW would have any regrets as we all created memories and had fun with an escape during a dogshit year for the human race. We will all still see each other on this site, and there is no bad blood between anyone here.

We will not link the new location for the fed as it is likely against some rule, but if you are genuinely interested in the fed and want to discuss joining, you can privately DM myself and @Jonny Nostradamus here, and we can pick an off-site place to discuss.

LOL JK GUESS I CAN POST! Home | Liberty or Death Wrestling but if you have questions, feel free to DM us.

We also would like to ask @Cam! And @Killer Orange Cat to keep the section visible for at least a week or two to give current and past members a chance to save their work... that wasn't deleted that they would like to keep.

Peace, hugs and love,

-Beavie and Jonny

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Beavie, you don't honestly think I wouldn't let you link to the site, did you?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Beavie, you don't honestly think I wouldn't let you link to the site, did you?

Considering previous site rules and precedents, I was being safe. I guess you can say Law School made me a stickler for that. In a few I may update the OP with the site's link.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I do hope you guys know I will probably start a new E-Fed on the site. It's not a slight against you. I just want this site to live and I think every wrestling site needs an E-Fed.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I do hope you guys know I will probably start a new E-Fed on the site. It's not a slight against you. I just want this site to live and I think every wrestling site needs an E-Fed.

I figured as much. If you need advice, we can be open to giving some.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Eye Doubleeww Tea (EDT) is the new efed

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I want my IWT promos back @jet fuel starr

You can refer to him by his current online name rather than a shitty meme name?

And I'm not sure if he has access as a site mod, but in terms of us running this e-fed on here until the announcement we made a bit ago, we did not have access to anything from previous feds on this site.