OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
At least the logo was nice ?‍♂️

But I assosiate it with the person who made it, who was a troll, an ass, and the constant bullying at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
cat meme.png

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey look, I wouldn't have signed up if I didn't want to be active. @Beavie throwing shade and I barely know this vanilla midget jobber. I've been running e-feds on this site for years, so quite honestly, don't appreciate the jab at my integrity and I'm trying to avoid e-fed drama before i even have a match.

That's all I had to say and I wanted to make sure Brit was aware of where I'm coming from before this turns into something, cause i already sense it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey look, I wouldn't have signed up if I didn't want to be active. @Beavie throwing shade and I barely know this vanilla midget jobber. I've been running e-feds on this site for years, so quite honestly, don't appreciate the jab at my integrity and I'm trying to avoid e-fed drama before i even have a match.

That's all I had to say and I wanted to make sure Brit was aware of where I'm coming from before this turns into something, cause i already sense it.

I honestly don't know all the in's and out's of signing up for this but I do see that you did, and it was deleted.

Looking at the rules I see this:

If you sign up, you may not post a promo or make/post in a social media thread until you are accepted. This is often done by us either a reply to your thread to say you are accepted and/or a Like rating from a creative member. We can deny people if their sign up fails to meet requirements, something has to be changed from it, or we fear potential problems if you are in the fed.

I mean, I can't find any other way of signing up other than the signup thread recently posted so I am confused as to what to tell you here. Beavs, can you explain to him how this works so it can get sorted? He is a reliable e-feder, ran IWT with me for a while before Jono took over, then it died, and eventually went up in flames... Thankfully (or ironically) I was not to blame! lol

Reactions: Dat Kid1

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I mean, he went to the sign up thread for a match on a show without even signing up for the fed. You need to do that first, be accepted to be able to do matches. He hasn't done that. There is an entire section to do that first with a template.

Aka: he isn't part of the roster yet. He needs to do that first and be accepted.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean, he went to the sign up thread for a match on a show without even signing up for the fed. You need to do that first, be accepted to be able to do matches. He hasn't done that. There is an entire section to do that first with a template.

Aka: he isn't part of the roster yet. He needs to do that first and be accepted.

Oh ffs I didn't even see it LOL

This yeah? : LDW Signups

Well you got it from here, this is your terf (dam?) so I will see myself meowta here.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well you got it from here, this is your terf (dam?) so I will see myself meowta here.
@Beavie has this place on log down!

*Looks Around*

See its like lock down only involving logs...

Cause he's a Beaver...

*Continues to look around*

I fucking hate myself.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Oh ffs I didn't even see it LOL

This yeah? : LDW Signups

Yeah, plus I need to know from Dat Kid if he will be active and knows how the fed works. Since he is only active to occasionally post "Free smurf Swag" and he is so used to the IWT format, the format here needs you to be moderately active at least to talk about storyline ideas, and we are more scripted (with everyone having input and creative acts more as a moderator and to suggest ideas and feedback when needed) compared to

*walk down to ring*

"You're trash!"

*opponent walks down*

"You're poopy!"

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, plus I need to know from Dat Kid if he will be active and knows how the fed works. Since he is only active to occasionally post "Free smurf Swag" and he is so used to the IWT format, the format here needs you to be moderately active at least to talk about storyline ideas, and we are more scripted (with everyone having input and creative acts more as a moderator and to suggest ideas and feedback when needed) compared to

*walk down to ring*

"You're trash!"

*opponent walks down*

"You're poopy!"
Understandable. As I said, this is your dam business. :daggett:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Understandable. As I said, this is your dam business. :daggett:

Dam right it is. :charmander:

But it is a cat safe environment. Just ask Nova's cat, Hayley.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

*walk down to ring*

"You're trash!"

*opponent walks down*

"You're poopy!"
"Your trash" & "your poopy" must be a direct quote. Aside from the petty banter, like I said, I have the time. Format isn't an issue, I write for a living. Worked on a creative team before in IWT in its good years. In fact, I was probably the only one who actively encouraged long term storytelling and developed a chunk of storylines with most of the members. I'm not sure if you were even on the site when most of this stuff happened, so I can understand your inquiry.

Any other issues?